• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Overwatch |OT6.99999997311%| Game of the Year

Danj

I can't play with my friends cause they are ranked higher than me and as soon as I play with randos, I'm constantly losing every god damn game.

Yep, this was basically last season for me. This season has been better though as I got a correct placement this time and so I've actually gone up from my original placement SR.

AngryMoth

Attention blizzard.

I just got this bug where I get booted out of a match during the loading screen then auto-rejoin on loop AGAIN. It was not a disconnect. Lose 50 SR and 10 minute ban for no fucking reason, this is so annoying. It's like the 3rd time it's happened to me this season. Please fix this for the love of god

Cool! I got Zaryas legendary emote from a level-up box. There's no way I'd ever spend 3000 creds on an emote, so this is perfect.

not even her best emote and it's 2750 more than her others

latest

gif related, her best emote

Sec0nd

Honestly think that triple tank isn't the ultimate comp for competitive play on PS4.

Having a Pharah and Mercy combo is nearly impossible to get out of the air. Especially if they also have a Soldier on the ground to disrupt the anti air effort of the opposing team. If that team also happens to run triple tank set up, it's just a free win with a invincible Pharah dominating the skies

Skii

For some reason, the game thinks it's fine for me to play against master/GM players in QP. Literally every game has at least 2 master/GM players with the rest at around diamond. I'm always the odd one out lol. I do okay but getting 2 shot by a McCree regardless of what you're doing is hard to deal with.

antitrop

For some reason, the game thinks it's fine for me to play against master/GM players in QP. Literally every game has at least 2 master/GM players with the rest at around diamond. I'm always the odd one out lol. I do okay but getting 2 shot by a McCree regardless of what you're doing is hard to deal with.
Yeah, same for me. My QP games are higher level than my ranked games, it's just that no one talks in QP.

Jellie

Your hidden MMR is GM? Maybe cos we won a butt load of games last week?
Still on the crappy computer that can barely run it. And I really hate those damn controls and honestly have no desire to learn them.

I just need Mariohead to get the old gang back together.

Maybe one day I'll give the PS4 copy a go again. You still playing Tracer in the tank meta?

AbaFadi

Banned

It's been the opposite for me on pc. I'm in masters in ranked but seem to only play against people who are in gold in qp

Top 10 plays of 2016
https://youtu.be/He-5t_COY6g

Pretty good but I feel like Escas deadeye into graviton jumping off the castle in eichenwalde should have been here.

Also Zunbas graviton through eichenwalde window, Taimou stopping russia and south korea holding A on Kings row against Russia.

9 should have been higher just cause of how clean and well prepped it was.

AngryMoth

Just build Symettra ult in 18 seconds at the start of Eichenwald. She's fast becoming one of my favourite characters, might as well enjoy it before she gets nerfed into the ground again haha

I hit master and don't care about rank anymore. I'm down to like 3150. If you guys aren't inviting me because of that then you should be. I'd way rather just play with a group and have fun at this point.

yeah that's within range then assuming I don't start dropping again, tbh I just haven't seen you on a lot lately

Kinda hard to capture a point on Mystery Heroes when the defense starts with 2 Reins, a Dva, and a Roadhog with a Mercy and Ana in tow. Especially when I spawn as a sniper four straight times.

Mei was the very first character I picked when I first started Overwatch because she reminded me a bit of Ymir in Smite, whom I enjoyed alright (tho he wasn't exactly a favourite).
I didn't play her after that game and never would play her again until recently when I decided to pick her up again, and she immediately skyrocketed into being one of my favourite characters to play. I dunno why, but when I play her, I feel like I actually have some sort of impact on the game, more so even than as tank or support.
I still prefer playing either of those 2 classes, but I certainly will play more Mei and probably practice her a lot more.

And nothing feels as satisfying as hearing that "Ding!" when headshotting an icicle and seeing your name on the killfeed. :p

benzopil

Guys

After 479 levels I reached Master on PS4

It took me so long because my voice chat is broken (prob because of provider, I tried everything), but I'm picking needed heroes, spent 100+ hours on Lucio, shred people with Zarya and am pretty good with McCree. So it's not like I'm completely useless, but what can I do.

Anyway I'm so happy. I'll probably lose everything tomorrow, but who cares. I finally did it.

Anyone else her struggling to play any 3v3s which don't have Mei's doing that glitch which gets them into that room where they can't be killed?

*practices DPS in QP since I never play them much*

"Wow you fucking suck."
"Can our trash DPS pick support or uninstall?*
"Switch off DPS please, you're bad"

Edit: keep in mind I was actually doing fine all things considered but no one would join me when I would get picks.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
*practices DPS in QP since I never play them much*

"Wow you fucking suck."
"Can our trash DPS pick support or uninstall?*
"Switch off DPS please, you're bad"

Edit: keep in mind I was actually doing fine all things considered but no one would join me when I would get picks.

/hidechat

Top Bottom