• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Overwatch |OT6.99999997311%| Game of the Year

Playing elimination on ps4 is becoming super annoying. People pick Mei and use the building glitch. Please tell me they will be getting long term bans for this.

Fancolors

Do I get punished if I leave games? Even if there is a Mei on my team they normally glitch into the building. . .

For QP, if you leave too many games you get a 75% penalty in you exp gain until you complete enough games. It is based on your last 20 matches and whenever you go close too receiving the penalty you will receive a warning.

In comp you get suspended and lose SR.

I think the QP punishment also happens in 3v3 and 1v1.

For QP, if you leave too many games you get a 75% penalty in you exp gain until you complete enough games. It is based on your last 20 matches and whenever you go close too receiving the penalty you will receive a warning.

In comp you get suspended and lose SR.

I think the QP punishment also happens in 3v3 and 1v1.

So there's no punishment for arcade since this is happening in the elimination 3v3 mode

caesar

Banned
Dude, I stopped playing because I was sick and this is what I find when I come back? :(

Anyway, you can stop playing comp for a week and your rank will decay 50 SR per day until you hit 3k.

Yeh I saw you playing the SCII campaign smh.

Thats an idea.

Add my other smurf, posted it earlier.

NeoRaider

Got that Mei skin after grinding for 5 loot boxes today. Can't believe i did it in few hours of QP. But finally something good. I wanted to buy that one and Zenyatta, so this is great.

Grief.exe

🙏🙏🙏🙏 Praise be this morning...solo queue winrate though 😭😭😭😭

XPwutyh.png

Trying to block that Zen Ult like you guys were recommending yesterday.

https://gfycat.com/RewardingLargeFrogmouth

That subtle animation cancel at the end

xaosslug

I can't decide between buying Yeti or Nutcracker.

i do think Zen's skin is the best skin in the entire game so far. But... chances are Winston won't get another skin until next holiday, so I would go w/ Yeti? If it comes down to either or. I mean Zen will likely get another skin during one of the next events. xD

Jblanks

So annoying having a flanker tracer on the enemy team all over you every round as a healer, and getting spawn killed once from her. Especially when you have a roadhog and a soldier but they aren't doing anything. I killed her plenty of times but it's hard to heal your teammates when you're trying to kill her all game.

antitrop

i do think Zen's skin is the best skin in the entire game so far. But... chances are Winston won't get another skin until next holiday, so I would go w/ Yeti? If it comes down to either or. I mean Zen will likely get another skin during one of the next events. xD
Zen got Halloween and Christmas skins, he might be done for a while.

NeoRaider

Bought bot Zenyatta and Winston. Winston because it looks good and to have all the Legendary ones. Just like i got em all for Halloween.

It's Tracer, Torb, Mei, Zenyatta and Winston, right? There are no other Winter Legendary skins?

Nutcracker, no doubt.

Yep, 100% Yeti may be Winstons best skin but you'll regret losing the possibility of golden nuts in the future.

I luckily had enough money and bought both the Nutcracker and Yeti skins earlier :p The only seasonal skins that actually dropped for me during this event were Pharahs and Tracers.

I just got done with a round on Lijang Tower as Ana where we capped and held the Control Center fine, then capped the Garden but then overextended and lost the round. I was guilty of it too and said as much in chat. So then on Night Market we capped and I made sure to stay near the point. Well, the rest of the team overextended again into the open area, got picked, and their Zarya and Soldier finished me off. We never recaptured and lost.

Then at the end of the round our Rein calls us a shit team for leaving the point. I pointed out that he left too and he said "Sure about that?" but left before I replied. I go back and look at the Shadowplay recording and not only was this guy out in the open area with the rest of the team right before they capped, he had solo ulted, charged all the way over to their side of the open area, and got focused down. He was literally charging away from the control point!

It's one thing to make mistakes. There's a lot to learn and keep in mind in the game and things happen fast. But this guy obviously did the very thing he was angry about with a complete lack of self-awareness.

rulerk1

I can't win a game of winter mystery to save my life. Attack hanamura stopped at the second point, defense king rows steamrolled, every time I get defense hanamura it's backfilled and we lose

No one seems to want to get up close/ on point anymore instead they just stay back behind the choke.... spamming

Skii

I can't win a game of winter mystery to save my life. Attack hanamura stopped at the second point, defense king rows steamrolled, every time I get defense hanamura it's backfilled and we lose

No one seems to want to get up close/ on point anymore instead they just stay back behind the choke.... spamming

I think you should just do the Mei event. It's based on a lot of luck as well but is much quicker so it's more efficient.

Bought frostbite pharah and shiver reaper yesterday bc i didn't know how much i was gonna play before the event ended, now i'm back already from the party I went to. And I'm not going to my relative's house anymore today

what are the chances I draw shiver reaper and frostbite pharah in my last few boxes? I'm guessing 100%

Nimby

Banned
I wonder what 50% Mercy damage boost would be like right now. It would certainly be better than triple tank at least.

Full charged Sym running around with 180 DPS is my dream meta, let's do it.

There is Noire skin so no she does't.

congrats you picked her worst skin and one of the worst skins in the game

I like Huntress and Comtesse, they remind me of a MOBA character for some reason. The bird ones are kinda shitty but I'm sure they make the shippers happy.

Odrion

Banned
I wonder what 50% Mercy damage boost would be like right now. It would certainly be better than triple tank at least.

Full charged Sym running around with 180 DPS is my dream meta, let's do it.
rebuffing zenyatta's discord orb would be way more effective at stopping the meta, since it's effectively cutting a target's health in half and it's the tank's health pool in conjunction with the insane healing Ana can do

buffing mercy's blue beam would just strengthen the tank meta imo

Top Bottom