• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Overwatch |OT6.99999997311%| Game of the Year

ramyeon

I know, but I don't know anyone who plays HotS lol (I've never played it myself either)
You don't need to. I'd never played it before either. Just logged on and people were making random groups in the main lobby just to get the event rewards. Just groups of ransoms against Beginner AI - had enough wins to claim the skin within one night of playing.

Xeteh

People rage quitting during 3v3 shouldn't kill the match. My team was up 2-0 and someone bailed as soon as I got the first kill. So depressing.

Xeteh

Really miss Random Heroes already....I was playing that more than anything else.

Should really be a permanent mode tbh

A-fucking-greed.

I stopped playing OW a bunch, I'm just... not in to taking this game too seriously. I have not touched ranked once and even in quick play people are just too hardXcore about the game. Mystery hero is fun, even if I get heroes I don't like playing, because no one gives a shit. Just shoot people, turns out it is fun.

Xeteh

I want to know how they weigh the cards for voting. Just played a really long 3 round Oasis. I was playing D.Va (can't believe how strong she is now) and had 4 gold medals. We lost so I was the only one on our team that got a card to vote on... and it gave me 14 mechs summoned, 19 mech deaths. How is that better than 4 golds? :(

MG310

Got a bunch of weird loot box notifications on the main screen. The gold bar comes up but just has a bunch of 0's and X's.

Xeteh

Got a bunch of weird loot box notifications on the main screen. The gold bar comes up but just has a bunch of 0's and X's.

First log-in since the patch? They gave a Diablo user icon and a handful of sprays that showed as flashy unlocks on the first log-in. Might be why?

Xeteh

Wait, it's gone? Fuck, that has been the only thing I played over the last month besides snowball fight.

Yeah, it is heartbreaking. I'll probably play 3v3 and no limits until it is back. All Random is the best arcade mode by far, its a real shame its going to be in a rotation (at least it seems that way).

Village

Having fun on the new map as reaper

Oh someone is doing nerf this
I'll make myself invincible
I dodged it, it killed my team though.
Deathblossom , I just killed their whole team
Oh my team is back, we won.

Oh someone is doing nerf this and charnging
oh they flew down the hole in the middle.
Welp,

C1TB-5qUcAA0ADW.jpg

Help I picked Roadhog but I t-posed and lost an arm

Veelk

Banned
Playing the Oasis Playlist shows me horrors fucking unknown in terms of bad gameplay. I've never seen a team almost lose 4v6 when they had the 6. Je-sus.

Xeteh

Bleh, feel bad that you guys missed out on the Oni skin. I haven't really been active in the thread since launch but I would offered to help out for it.

Apathy

The first two changes to hog I agree with. 1 no more genjis/tracers dashing behind when hooked, great, awesome, and it's a slight buff because you as the player don't have to do the adjusting, the other player will be at the center of your vision.

The second one also makes sense, can't hook around corner, should stop bullshit hooks. It's a nerf, even on situations where, say on B of Volskaya, where if you were defending you could grab a widow that was ont he perch near the door entrance, which should be valid because i know where her head is and i shoot my hook to it she won't get hit (which is dumb). I am all for stopping nerfind around corner but this one might need some work when it's on the ptr.

The last change is bullshit. No, I do not approve. if I landed a hook, it should count, regardless whether the person falls and goes under line of sight. I earned that hook and it's going to be taken away from me because of that, thats bull. I will be fighting that one on the ptr a lot.

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
Whenever I play arcade my teammates scatter and rush in at the same time while the other team stays together. Obviously we lose every time. Garbage tier solo queue this game. Wins for boxes in arcade is pointless.

Edit: Forgot quitters. Every 3rd match someone quits and that's how it ends, so we don't even get the XP for wasting our time.

Top Bottom