• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Overwatch |OT6.99999997311%| Game of the Year

xaosslug

You might be able to get some random people in the HotS channels and add them as friends temporarily. I think it joins you to "General" by default. There might be a Co-op channel you can join too to find people.

There is also a "looking for party" option but it's not very specific. You'd wanna tell people you are looking for AI games (if just doing it for OW stuff).

You need to play with a friend but there's nothing that says you can't add people to your friends list the moment you party up with them.

this is v. helpful, thank you! :)

Tovarisc

Jeff Kaplan
No Limits now has the same EXP as Quick Play. The change was made on the PTR in an incremental patch. It was noted but not too many people read the minor patch note updates. This actually makes No Limits more rewarding to play than Quick Match as you earn the same EXP plus have access to the bonus weekly loot box rewards.

Our plan is also to eventually add stat tracking for more modes that are featured in the Arcade.

We're currently looking into whether or not we can allow the achievements to work in No Limits. We'll get back to you on that one.
http://us.battle.net/forums/en/overwatch/topic/20752046062#post-17

Hoped they would push those extra boxes to QP and Ranked too.

matmanx1

I'd rather have someone who's comfortable and successful with Junkrat on my team then trying to suggest or browbeat that character into something he or she isn't comfortable or successful playing.

I don't care for Junkrat, I don't like his play style and I don't like how he feels as a character. He's not for me, at all. But I'll take a good Junkrat on my team over a bad anything else.

So for those of you who are trying to do the HotS stuff on EU, the Nexus Challenge is not yet available. There's no ETA when it will go live for us.

A way you can tell whether it's gone live yet: If the featured hero on the Home page in-game is Samuro, it is not live yet. If it's Varian, the challenge should be live.

UY7aXUp.png

Hype in 15 minutes?

R0ckman

Sombra feels meh to me surprisingly, would rather do Tracer on offense. She's an okay defense character. Feels like a minor annoyance more than anything and thats only if I'm playing McCree and get left behind/seperated by the group and she sneaks up on me.

They, are. Last check it was basically all of them. We'll have to see if they change anything for console.

Geez. Well if they do push them all live, things are gonna get real interesting.

Blizzard: "We're trying a new PTR system where not everything we test will go live."
*throws random shit at the wall to see what sticks*
Blizzard: "Looks good everything we tested is going live."

I-hate-u

They actually are releasing Sombra a week before season 2 ends. I can't believe it.

Welp, good luck to everyone's SR. Gonna take a nose dive.

Symphonic

Geez. Well if they do push them all live, things are gonna get real interesting.

Blizzard: "We're trying a new PTR system where not everything we test will go live."

They had a post earlier this week that said they were pretty surprised everything was balanced. They weren't expecting thing to stick like they did.

Tovarisc

They did same with Ana when she was on PTR. "We have plenty of time on PTR to test these numbers and adjust them" and then Ana was pushed to live basically next day.

They had a post earlier this week that said they were pretty surprised everything was balanced. They weren't expecting thing to stick like they did.

They had locked down this date for Sombra release several weeks ago, no matter what balance says. Console patch certing kinda mandates you to lock it early.

I worked my ass off last week to reach diamond just in case Sombra came out this week. Glad I did.
I'm hype to play her! PSN pls update soon!

Zomba13

Yup. Kinda stupid.

Top Bottom