• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Overwatch |OT6.99999997311%| Game of the Year

People have been saying that Sombra hard counters Lucio but I'm not seeing it.

I know her ult makes his ult worthless, but beyond that I cant think of anything she can really do to him. He doesn't stop healing once he's hacked, he just can't switch or amp it up right?
Everyone hard counters Lucio.

I know her ult makes his ult worthless, but beyond that I cant think of anything she can really do to him. He doesn't stop healing once he's hacked, he just can't switch or amp it up right?

Not to mention he can still jump all around the payload like an asshole still lol

She has an easy time getting behind enemy lines to take out Lucio quickly, though. That said, she normally will want to go for Ana first.

Skii

I feel like they might want to lower Zarya's ult charge rate even more then. I don't think she's hugely overpowered, but I'd just rather see players work for that charge more than they do now.

Doesn't she have one of the slower ult build ups?

Shouta

Doesn't everyone move the same speed except tracer? It would be weird to have Reinhardt be the only other exception.

Plus although you can't gain on people, if you do get into range, they can't get away from you. And if people are focused on running away you might be able to land a charge!

No, not everyone moves at the same speed as each other. Tracer and Genji definitely move faster. I'm pretty sure the tanks move a little slower than normal.

Inside Reinhardt's range is whatever. The problem is when you're trying to clean up like for a team kill. Using Fire Strike or Charge is either unreliable or extremely risky, especially if they're only a hair's length away from you. That's the kind of bad play from Reinhardt that kills your team's momentum, lol.

Genji also moves faster than the default speed

but yeah Rein with a permanent speed boost would be a nightmare

Well, assuming that not everyone moves at the same speed and that running backwards is slower than moving forwards, buffing his speed just a hair shouldn't be a problem. He'd move faster than another char backpedaling but still be slower than them running forward. Something like a 5% increase, as an example, to allow him to inch into someone's range after a longer distance would be what I envision.

Shouta

All characters move at 5.5 meters per second, except for Genji and Tracer, which move at 6m/s.

5.51 m/s for Rein! LET'S GOOOOOO

I didn't see this info on that wiki I check. You'd think movement speed would be one of those things you'd list for chars even if it's mostly uniform, lol

I swear tanks move a little chunkier though. Always feels like everyone is rocketing ahead of me when I'm playing them.

Did you guys know Talespin left EnvyUs? :0
I always find out this stuff a few days late ://

I wonder what team he'll join now and i wonder who will fill his spot.

Nimby

Banned
It kinda bugs me that certain skins lack color swaps, like Oni Genji/Witch Mercy/and the Origin skins.

These kinda color changes are probably the easiest thing to do, yet would give us tons more content and reasons to keep playing.

I'd like to see more asset swaps too, like young Classic Ana and old Captain Amari.

Forgive the poor photoshops:

N9hBuW0.png

KLoWn

I feel like an idiot I've been running around just hacking one at the time, thinking if I hack a new one it'll replace the old...

Oh well. Live and learn.

tried out the pc version

aiming is much easier but I can't get a steady 60fps even in 720p on low

that plus no collectible sharing means I'm gonna stay on PS4

Did you guys know Talespin left EnvyUs? :0
I always find out this stuff a few days late ://

I wonder what team he'll join now and i wonder who will fill his spot.

Seems like he didn't like Taimou

---
Looks like D.Va is firmly in the meta rn. Every team has been running her in this tournament.

It kinda bugs me that certain skins lack color swaps, like Oni Genji/Witch Mercy/and the Origin skins.

These kinda color changes are probably the easiest thing to do, yet would give us tons more content and reasons to keep playing.

I'd like to see more asset swaps too, like young Classic Ana and old Captain Amari.

Forgive the poor photoshops:

young classic ana doesn't make any sense though because of the eyepatch

I do agree that they should just make more color swaps though, would be simple as hell to do but increase that carrot on the stick

Just played with a real idiot, he decided to throw for no apparent reason, we had 2 healers, there was no toxicity or anything, and the game was pretty even. And I drop below 3400 cos' I'm paired up with the idiot for 2 games in a row, losing like 60 ish SR as I had to go healer in both of them really just rubs salt in the wounds :(

Seems like people know the seasons over and really couldn't care less at this point.

More legendary skins just to have colour swaps of the same skins or minor variations on stuff like hairstyle? Yeah no thanks. 2 variations of the same legendaries are enough. Especially for event ones like Witch Mercy.

DevilDog

Zarya is so powerful now. I'm glad that youtuber covered it well, the change was little but so damn good if you can aim.

Also I want a lightsaber skin for genji. PLEASE WITH SOUNDS TOO

Anyone still need to do the nexus challenge? I'm still looking for someone to pair up with on it
Add me DevilDog#2294

although maybe I'll go to sleep instead, we shall see.

Anyone still need to do the nexus challenge? I'm still looking for someone to pair up with on it

What server are you on? I kinda enjoy the game so I don't mind helping people even tho I already did the 30 games I needed. Not available right now though.

Also I want a lightsaber skin for genji. PLEASE WITH SOUNDS TOO

Disney would sue the shit out of Blizzard if they did a lightsaber with the iconic sound.

Minor issue but I wish Zarya's Taiga skin didn't make the holographic parts of her weapon green too. It's the only rare skin that changes the color of that for some reason and it looks like garbage.

Holy hell was that a shit show.

I played three quick play matches on PC and I was a disaster. Had to keep checking where my fingers were, people were bouncing all around (lag?) and it just generally sucked.

Super basic question here: For WASD controls should I be putting my middle finger on the "W"? I'm really, really not used to it so that felt the best but unsure what makes the most sense.

120 hour PS4 PalaceBrother could wipe the floor with 30 minute PC PalaceBrother. Yikes.

the lag is a problem for sure. this game has terribad netcode. i dont think ive ever played or even seen a match played without the lag indicator constantly flashing on and off all match

Owzers

Finally get eichenweld map in comp, the Torb pick stops being a bluff, and we got crumpled.

It had nothing to do with me being Torb.

Top Bottom