• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Overwatch |OT6| Boop

Status
Not open for further replies.
EnvyUs does that
Oh....well I guess that's what having the best Zarya in the world will do.
One of the biggest problems is that people are getting so fucking good with the sleep dart. Shake was a god at it yesterday. Maybe they'll just Nano boost tracer or something and let her go crazy for 10 seconds (almost) impervious to the sleep dart.

Or maybe Ana will stop being in every single game, especially after the ult nerf (I doubt it) we'll see.
I guess that's why Reaper is such a big target for nanos because he's smaller. That's probably why he replaced Rein because Rein is such a huge target that he will get CCed with ease.

I've been seeing a good bit of nanos on McCree and Pharah though, I wonder if that will become a thing.

DevilDog

to be fair Tracer & Symm have 'tools' that help them do all that meanwhile Mercy's just a witch/mutant w/ her abilities. LOL

images_(2).jpg

I really doesn't matter. What matters is that we have a healer TF2 style. This game isn't built from the ground up to be realistic.

Oh....well I guess that's what having the best Zarya in the world will do.

I guess that's why Reaper is such a big target for nanos because he's smaller. That's probably why he replaced Rein because Rein is such a huge target that he will get CCed with ease.

I've been seeing a good bit of nanos on McCree and Pharah though, I wonder if that will become a thing.
I wish people in diamond played the sleep dart game a little better. Solo or team no one really seems to care when I say "Reaper sleeping in back" no one comes and cleans him up.

Or in the middle of battle ulting Winston goes for a nap and he's instantly woken up by poke damage.

The only real use it has is saving my ass or shutting down ults. Otherwise it doesn't factor in much because people don't play it right.

Fancolors

I'll never believe a potato quality screenshot ever again after that fucking fake Rayman leak for Smash bros, but damn I want this to be real.

I-hate-u

First impressions: this might the first hero I don't jive with.

Why you gotta take inspiration from the worst designed SF character ever?

slash3584

If it's real maybe
she is the other female member in that old Overwatch pic? EDIT: nope, just read her story on the leak

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
It's a pretty popular haircut in hacker/cyberpunk fiction since the 1980s. Street Fighter has nothing to do with it.

KiraFA37

If it's real maybe
she is the other female member in that old Overwatch pic?
Don't think so, it mentions she grew up in Mexico after the Omnic crisis and hacked to stay alive. She worked for Los Muertos and recently joined Talon. She's a baddie!

So that article is surely meant for Tuesday because they aren't going to update on the weekend.

The brawl seems to be horde mode on Eichenwalde. Maybe redesigned to be dark and Halloweeny?

My body is ready.

mollipen

How do you feel about loving a character that is the most shady of all the cast?

Maybe I'm shady, and I'm glad to have a character I can identify with.

This isn't a fighting game. Guess we're about to have this discussion for the, what. 5th time in this thread?

I never said it was a fighting game—I said I don't care about tier lists.

Edit: Hrmmm, not sure what I think of that Sombra if true. I think I built up too much of an idea of what she'd look like in my head.

xaosslug

OMG, an uzi... could she be another Tracer/Genji type high damage + mobility, low health character?!

i am HYPEEEEEEE
isuSxbg.gif

Plesiades

How did this leak exactly? I'm reading something about an internal Blizzard URL. Maybe that's why the image says "She will be hacking her way into the build tonight". Probably an company wide memo.

I bet shes a defense character...

Sharp nails to climb maybe? I wonder what she'll hack... maybe hack Torbs turrets? Maybe hack the payload to move faster/slower?

Does that work the other way around? The more you lose in a row the more SR you lose? Cos that would explain how I got into the 1200s.

Yup. Win streaks net you huge gains in SR. Lose streaks opens the pits of hell and you drop rapidly. Depending if it's win or loss, if you're on a streak you can start reaching 100's of points gain/loss.

KiraFA37

How did this leak exactly? I'm reading something about an internal Blizzard URL. Maybe that's why the image says "She will be hacking her way into the build tonight". Probably an company wide memo.

Somebody uploaded an image to Deviantart, which got reposted to reddit, which got taken down because it had an internal link Blizzard link in it (some website of Jive software which produces colleberation software), which got mentioned on the Discord and I reposted here.

So non-standard way to leak something through Deviantart.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom