• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Overwatch |OT6| Boop

Status
Not open for further replies.

Plesiades

Somebody uploaded an image to Deviantart, which got reposted to reddit, which got taken down because it had an internal link Blizzard link in it (some website of Jive software which produces colleberation software), which got mentioned on the Discord and I reposted here.

So non-standard way to leak something through Deviantart.

Wow. Sad for the people working on the ARG.

Is amomentincrime suddenly going to speed up or something or are we actually not getting the update until the week after next? It's not supposed to end until 10/18 and it'd be really weird if she was in the game before the countdown ended.

KyleCross

She is not what I was expecting at all, way more Super-Villian. I was thinking something more along the lines of Cyberpunk Teen.

NeoRaider

I still think about what i said few weeks ago, that they planned stealth release for her. Just to add her to the game or something without the annoncement... makes sense imo.

Prelude.

I'm not saying it's fake, she looks credible enough (although the fact that the background is Numbani is kinda weird), but there's nothing really new or that hasn't been speculated before in the text (horde mode, Los Muertos, Mexico, Talon, Junkrat brawl, Junkenstein) so it could definitely be an elaborated fake.

Idk, wasn't the summer games put out on launch immediately? They could do the same here.

Not for a new character though. Unfortunately I need to revise my prediction. Next week she may hit the PTR and be available on live on the 18th a week later which is when amomentincrime hits 100%

MAYBE the brawl hits next week and Sombra the week after but considering WoW Halloween doesn't start until the 18th they may just do everything at once.

I really hope i'm wrong. This is fall break for me and by far the best time for a new character to come out.

Plesiades

The events go live, but heroes end up in the PTR. At least they did that with Ana.

EDIT: I think that Vault is right on the money.

xaosslug

Is amomentincrime suddenly going to speed up or something or are we actually not getting the update until the week after next? It's not supposed to end until 10/18 and it'd be really weird if she was in the game before the countdown ended.

what if the countdown has nothing to do w/ Sombra and it's been a distraction the entire time? >_>

Ellite25

One of the most frustrating days of Overwatch I've ever had. Started the day at over 2100 and I've dropped into the 1800s. Had 2 draws and lost every other game. Goddamn it's annoying as hell. I'm not great but man other people just failing to do basic things is anger inducing.

DevilDog

How can sombra be real if our eyes aren't real?

OMG, an uzi... could she be another Tracer/Genji type high damage + mobility, low health character?!

i am HYPEEEEEEE
isuSxbg.gif

Jesus Christ, yes. Please.

Blues1990

If this is real and not a hoax, then I have to say, this is a cool design for this character.

Bummer that people are going to complain that her body type is too identical to Tracer, Mercy, Pharah, Widow, & D.Va's.

People starting to ask for Ana in solo queue games on console. We made it.

Super fun game I love Ana when you have a good team comp, our Rein got so many boosts.

like her ultimate prevents your ultimate for like 1 min or something?

I was thinking one of her two abilities disabled an enemies abilities for a few seconds.

Disabling ults for a minute would be waaaay too powerful imo.

Tbh, I think both of these sound both OP and obnoxious. Her ult could be something of the sort, but this would never work as a regular ability.

EDIT: Actually, nah, not even as an ult. Competitive Overwatch would be ruined by this.

V-Faction

Make Sombra a "Sapper" aka Can take out Torbjorn's turrets via stealth. Same with Symmetra.

And allow her to disable "Shield recharge" on characters with that resource, like Zen, Sym, and Zarya.

Or something. Actually, I just want a cool new archetype. SMG as the weapon would complete the set.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Why would you want Sombra to take out Torbjorn's turrets?

Fucking Mercy with her peashooter can take out Torbjorn's piece of shit turrets.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom