• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Overwatch |OT6| Boop

Status
Not open for further replies.
So there's probably only going to be those four new skins right? The Summer Games only had three new character models.

Bit of a shame, I don't really like any of those.

All I wanted was the red Zarya weightlifting skin. :(

I really like my white Lucio streetball skin. And American McCree is hilarious, even though I don't play him.

res another Mercy: "so that's what that feels like"
Haha
Once you get used to KB+M the control feel alone is worth more than the skins you lose in the switch over.
That's what I'm hoping for. Been playing a few shooter titles on PC and I've kinda grew out of dual stick game pad shooting. Like right now I'm trying my best on Xbox to not use any of the face buttons, besides reloading, so I always have the thumb on aiming.

KyleCross

I'm wondering if anyone else has been finding the wait for games to be getting even larger the last couple months? I mean, it's Saturday night. Having to wait 5 minutes for a solo QP match is a bit ridiculous.

MUnited83

For you.
I wonder what the difficulty of the horde mode bringing more points is meant to be. Is it like more regular experience to level up, or will they actually give you Halloween Points that you can use to buy Halloween items?

xaosslug

They could give it spider legs so it can crawl around.

don't be ridiculous. -__-

Could you imagine? And you think people complained about Symmetra's turrets...

considering how Torb's trash tier (on console) after the nerf I don't think anyone would mind? And was Torb ever a problem on PC?

People complained about Symmetras turrets? wut

they did insane damage, but I don't think anyone (on console, where she was nerfed) complained or cared? LOL

Oh shit I forgot about that nerf.

Honestly they should just revert that and the Torb nerf on console because neither of them were needed.

I agree. I never saw a problem with Symmetra's turrets. They were annoying if you were playing against them, but that's what made her a viable support.

ZEeEBTK.png

It's beautiful

Plesiades

I wonder what the difficulty of the horde mode bringing more points is meant to be. Is it like more regular experience to level up, or will they actually give you Halloween Points that you can use to buy Halloween items?

Maybe they listened to the outcry and we'll have "event points". That would be great. Loot Boxes can work the same way as before. Everyone is happy.

Blues1990

I think it's a weekend thing, I'm not even gonna play on weekends anymore because it seems like I get 1 good match out of 10 whenever I do.
I personally play in either Quick Play or the weekly brawl on the weekends, as it's too common to be paired up with the usual suspects that ruin things for everyone.

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
Oh god.

This halloween update is going to bring the junkrat players even more out of the woodwork isn't it.

.... goddamnit.

cyborg009

Banned
I used Symmetra on Attack on dorado and everyone was pretty cool about it. And very confused.
Time for 300 SR drop tomorrow!

But seriously, congrats. I did pretty good today too after a long break and I hope I can keep it up.

I can't go back to the 1800s-2100's ever again. Just pain a misery there.

I personally play in either Quick Play or the weekly brawl on the weekends, as it's too common to be paired up with the usual suspects that ruin things for everyone.

Thing is, I really love the structure of comp.
I jus can't play with multiple hero picks anymore after comp.

Think I'll take your advice and stick with brawl on weekends.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom