• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Overwatch |OT6| Boop

Status
Not open for further replies.
As you may have noticed there are a bunch of characters that I haven't normally played, that are actually the characters I should be playing. All my favourite characters are F tier :(

Lol, "F tier". Dude, the tiers are for tournament-style gameplay. You can't compare it to solo queuing, especially not at a lower level. Characters are a higher tier purely because they get picked more often, and this could be for a RANGE of reasons. Pro players are really skilled so obviously they would pick characters that fit their skill more. The compositions for 6-man pre-made tournament teams will also look very different from that of solo queuing low-level teams. And some characters are just super trendy because of recent findings, like how Ana x Reaper was all the rage during the latest tournament. You're not going to find that Ana x Reaper co-ordination in a low-level team though.

Seriously dude. Stop looking at tiers. You're completely missing the point. You need to look at what characters work for you, what characters work for your current goal and what characters are a good counter-pick in your current situation.

DevilDog

Well, that's just because McCree has been as good as Genji since he last got buffed where as Genji got nerfed and McCree didn't. McCree is either the best hero ever or the worst hero ever. Right now, he is definitely the best DPS ever.

He needs to be removed from the game, honestly. He's the most imbalanced hero I've ever seen in a class based game. I don't mean just because he's OP now. I mean because his viability has been all over the place with every balance change and every time he's good at one thing, he removes several heroes viability and essentially replaces them. If he isn't the absolute best, there's never a reason to bring him. Him and 76 need to have an update where they're merged into one character.

Hanzo/mcree/widow are the ones you're thinking about. People don't get too upset about Mcree because they haven't seen Mcrees at high levels.

They don't miss. They just don't. It's scary.

As for widow, imo she is easy to fix, and Blizzard knows this. They should give her a burst-sniper rifle that fires 3 sniper rounds in a succession like genji shurikens with the same damage output as like she has now.
I suspect they don't do it because they don't want to ruin the "theme"of the character.

As for Hanzo, they should have done something more with curved arrow mechanics. For now, he is a good spammer and his ult is overpowered with Zarya ult but he is so inconsistent due to his luck factor.

nbraun80

As you may have noticed there are a bunch of characters that I haven't normally played, that are actually the characters I should be playing. All my favourite characters are F tier :(
I would start worrying less about what a tier-list stays is good and worry more about playing what you're good at. Looks like you've fallen from 2000 sr to 1200, at the 1200 area if you're good at the hero you will be fine even if it' 'f-tier'. Heck I play junkrat all the time at 2500 sr and he's consider 'f-tier' and do well.

Blues1990

With an SMG?

It is gonna be High Noon every day, every minute, every second. Ain't no stoppin' mah boy.

xASi4KFeh99LO.gif

darklin0

Banned
You think that stops people from trying to play McCree as a flanker? :p
Why would I not flank as McCree? It is the best thing ever.
Well I lost 30 the game after then gained 29 and decided to come off. Dunno why its so volatile. Usually its15-20.
~30 seems normal. My spread for attack classes is around 35 gain, 25 loss. For Supports though it is usually ~24 gain and 19 loss.

But ~30 gain and loss doesn't seem off much. Maybe it is still trying to adjust your MMR or something.

coolgif.gif

I say that is a bad McCree. You can't see my hands but I am pointing at my reply above this one.

But yeah, Rein shield are a pain sometimes. I love sneaking a high noon when he has low shield and I tell my team to squad up and break it so I can get some easy kills.

Jellie

Why would I not flank as McCree? It is the best thing ever.

~30 seems normal. My spread for attack classes is around 35 gain, 25 loss. For Supports though it is usually ~24 gain and 19 loss.

But ~30 gain and loss doesn't seem off much. Maybe it is still trying to adjust your MMR or something.

I say that is a bad McCree. You can't see my hands but I am pointing at my reply above this one.

But yeah, Rein shield are a pain sometimes. I love sneaking a high noon when he has low shield and I tell my team to squad up and break it so I can get some easy kills.

I played one game as Reinhardt, did nothing but block got like 50 points. Won with Ana, got 2, and then 34. Lost with her lost, 30 and then won with Zarya for gain of 29. Can't really see any trends.

Danj

Lol, "F tier". Dude, the tiers are for tournament-style gameplay. You can't compare it to solo queuing, especially not at a lower level. Characters are a higher tier purely because they get picked more often, and this could be for a RANGE of reasons. Pro players are really skilled so obviously they would pick characters that fit their skill more. The compositions for 6-man pre-made tournament teams will also look very different from that of solo queuing low-level teams. And some characters are just super trendy because of recent findings, like how Ana x Reaper was all the rage during the latest tournament. You're not going to find that Ana x Reaper co-ordination in a low-level team though.

Seriously dude. Stop looking at tiers. You're completely missing the point. You need to look at what characters work for you, what characters work for your current goal and what characters are a good counter-pick in your current situation.

I would start worrying less about what a tier-list stays is good and worry more about playing what you're good at. Looks like you've fallen from 2000 sr to 1200, at the 1200 area if you're good at the hero you will be fine even if it' 'f-tier'. Heck I play junkrat all the time at 2500 sr and he's consider 'f-tier' and do well.

This is counter to the advice I have been receiving on previous pages in this thread, which is to stop playing heroes like Junkrat, Dva and Torb and learn to play Reaper and Ana. So which is it? I'm getting mixed messages here.

darklin0

Banned
I played one game as Reinhardt, did nothing but block got like 50 points. Won with Ana, got 2, and then 34. Lost with her lost, 30 and then won with Zarya for gain of 29. Can't really see any trends.

Yeah, not enough data for a trend yet. All I can guess it was SR balancing itself? If you split the total between that Rein and Ana game it is 26 per character which fits in the norm.

Without Blizzard actually telling us how it is calculated we pretty much can only guess.

Jellie

Yeah, not enough data for a trend yet. All I can guess it was SR balancing itself? If you split the total between that Rein and Ana game it is 26 per character which fits in the norm.

Without Blizzard actually telling us how it is calculated we pretty much can only guess.

The Ana game that I got two in was due to their whole team leaving after the first round. Maybe because we only played half a match it seemed like I did nothing?

antitrop

Yesterday I was watching a GM Junkrat (Chro) terrorize Kephrii's duo on stream, taking 3 games in a row off him. And Kephrii plays Widowmaker.

If you're good with a character, you can make it work on ladder.

Except Symmetra. Fuck Symmetra.

darklin0

Banned
The Ana game that I got two in was due to their whole team leaving after the first round. Maybe because we only played half a match it seemed like I did nothing?

You keep throwing wrenches in my theories!!! lol

Yeah I got nothing, I can't explain the 50. "Blizzard Loves Jellie" is now my new theory.

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
This is counter to the advice I have been receiving on previous pages in this thread, which is to stop playing heroes like Junkrat, Dva and Torb and learn to play Reaper and Ana. So which is it? I'm getting mixed messages here.

Do you have any vods? I would like to see if i can contribute any constructive criticism, even though I'm honestly not great either.

The reason people were saying to play Reaper and Ana was in specific regard to your fall, as they put the game in your hands to win or lose. I'd add DVa to that, to be honest. She can force games if you're agressive, and teams usually follow her.

If you're playing Torb, you put the rest of the game on your teammates. At best, you'll accent them. And that's not something you want to rely on when you get into a freefall. By design, the players around you get increasingly untrustworthy or decreasingly trustworthy, however you want to put it.

I'd suggest not playing Ana, either. Get a carry DPS than can effect TEAM fights, like Reaper, and grab a self-sufficient character like DVa or Roadhog. Mei, too, but she takes some serious practice.

Last minute thought: Zarya. Sure, you'll still rely on your teammates but even when they are dumb, you can use that for your profit. Anything to take ownership of your wins or losses.

duckroll

You shouldn't "stop" playing any character, but you should definitely learn to play more characters. The problem I feel is that your range of characters is too limited, not that the characters you play are bad or useless. All characters can be useful if they fit a team dynamic, but not all characters are useful all the time. Some characters more more useful in more dynamics than others. Torb is extremely situational, so being able to play something else if Torb isn't useful in a situation helps.

I would not recommend you learn Ana anytime soon, because she is a difficult character. You should try to play more attackers like Soldier, Reaper, McCree, Pharah. After that you should have a handle on at least 1-2 tanks like Reinhardt/Winston/Zarya. Understand how they work and what is expected of them. That widens your range.

Don't think of tiers or pro strategies. Think of how you can best contribute to changing situations by being able to swap out and play other characters.

Jellie

You keep throwing wrenches in my theories!!! lol

Yeah I got nothing, I can't explain the 50. "Blizzard Loves Jellie" is now my new theory.

Well I'm going to post some videos here once they are uploaded to see what I can do to improve. Maybe it'll show why I got 50 for doing nothing too but probably not. Though it takes an hour to upload a 10 minute video :(

Antiwhippy

If you're good at mccree you would be way out of bronze, or even gold really.

Mccree is one of those characters where I'll take a decent soldier or reaper over a decent mccree, I'll take a good reaper over a good mccree, and I'll take a great mccree over every other dps character.

Unless you have an ana, and then it's the beyblade show all day everyday.

darklin0

Banned
Well I'm going to post some videos here once they are uploaded to see what I can do to improve. Maybe it'll show why I got 50 for doing nothing too but probably not. Though it takes an hour to upload a 10 minute video :(

My speeds are woefully inadequate for uploading. It is the main reason why I only post sick PotG gifs.

The 50 points is just an anomaly at this point, I only ever get that high on winning streaks. I would not feel bad about it if I were you, just take them and enjoy the boost.

Also, I'll keep an eye you when you post them. I would like to see how you play.

Skii

I'm live again http://twitch.tv/danj2k if someone wants to see me carry on sucking at Reaper.

EDIT: ok I'm lucio for this one game as I wasn't fast enough on the selection

Okay here's a few things I picked up when you were playing as Reaper on Volskaya.

Firstly, you were playing him at range for the majority of the match. You essentially had very little impact and was actually carried that game even though you had gold eliminations. You were putting in chip damage rather than the bulk of damage which Reaper is supposed to do. You should be getting gold damage with Reaper most of the time. That's one medal that for now will at least tell you if you're having a bigger impact.

Reaper is an extremely close range hero. You need to be at the front line dealing all the damage. That means it's your job initially to break down the Reinhardt shield. Their Rein charged in prematurely and it was your job to destroy him but instead you went after the bulk of the team and got killed. It's all about making it a 5v6 at the beginning of the fight. If a team loses their Rein, they have to retreat.

When you were defending the second point, you should've been trying to find hiding spots in areas where the enemy moves. That way you can flank them, get the first shot in and you'll win that fight as Reaper 99% of the time. You just stayed on the objective and couldn't affect the match.

On attack you were slightly better as you tried to flank but it was a mistake to go for the checkpoint. You should've killed the Mercy/Zenyatta immediately without drawing attention, then go for the tanks hoping your team follows up before trying to cap. It's all about giving yourself a man advantage.

Hopefully it's small things like that which can help you improve. I feel like your problem isn't your aiming really but it's just a lack of understanding of the mechanics. Like you tried to shoot a transcending Zenyatta lol.

Play the heroes you are good at of course but you don't have a DPS or healer as your mains. You have Dva which is great but you can't go tank all the time. Reaper and Ana are the best carry heroes in their respective classes until platinum I'd say. But others are right, Ana is really hard to learn so maybe learning Lucio/Mercy would be best. But you definitely need to get a healer in your arsenal.

PaulloDEC

Saw something strange while playing tonight.

I'd just died on Hanamura attack and had respawned in the arcade spawn room, and there was some kind of large explosion/particle effect going on at about the height of the lowest high balcony. Spherical, a royal blue kinda colour, with electrical particles (kinda like when your ultimate icon is lit up). Lasted a few seconds, long enough for me to comment in surprise to my teammates.

Wasn't a D-va ult, and it didn't resemble any other effect I've seen in the game either, and I'm around level 150. Didn't look glitchy or low-res or anything either, it seemed like a proper, deliberate effect. Don't think any of my teammates were in the spawn with me.

Looked kinda like this:

Really wish I'd thought to screenshot it now. Anyone have any idea what it could've been?

Jellie

My speeds are woefully inadequate for uploading. It is the main reason why I only post sick PotG gifs.

The 50 points is just an anomaly at this point, I only ever get that high on winning streaks. I would not feel bad about it if I were you, just take them and enjoy the boost.

Also, I'll keep an eye you when you post them. I would like to see how you play.
Each one will take an hour so check back in 5 hours maybe. It's mainly Ana though.

I'd just died on Hanamura attack and had respawned in the arcade spawn room, and there was some kind of large explosion/particle effect going on at about the height of the lowest high balcony. Spherical, a royal blue kinda colour, with electrical particles (kinda like when your ultimate icon is lit up). Lasted a few seconds, long enough for me to comment in surprise to my teammates.

Wasn't a D-va ult, and it didn't resemble any other effect I've seen in the game either, and I'm around level 150. Didn't look glitchy or low-res or anything either, it seemed like a proper, deliberate effect. Don't think any of my teammates were in the spawn with me.

Looked kinda like this:

Really wish I'd thought to screenshot it now. Anyone have any idea what it could've been?

Sombra!

darklin0

Banned

Looked kinda like this:

Now I am sitting in a custom game waiting too see if I can replicate it.
Each one will take an hour so check back in 5 hours maybe. It's mainly Ana though.

Sombra!
Cool beans. o>

Edit: I got kicked for inactivity even though I was moving around. =____=

Antiwhippy

I'm live again http://twitch.tv/danj2k if someone wants to see me carry on sucking at Reaper.

EDIT: ok I'm lucio for this one game as I wasn't fast enough on the selection

In addition to what skii said, you're way too still when you're engaging in 1 v 1 situations, and your movements are too long and predictable. Learn to aim while adading, or basically move left right back forward unpredictably. Maybe throw in a crouch once in awhile.

Like at the start of attack, you just teleported to the top window, stood still dinking away with some pretty ineffective shots and didn't even move when people were shooting at you?

Also you can move while you're doing reaper's ult.

PaulloDEC

Maybe? It looked strange enough that I stood there in the spawn room staring at it during a comp game, so I have to trust myself that it wasn't something I'd seen before.

The guys I play with have suggested I had a stroke, but I think usually those are a bit more dramatic than seeing unusual explosions in video games.

Godspeed!

Jellie

Cool beans. o>

Edit: I got kicked for inactivity even though I was moving around. =____=

I'll quote you just to make sure.
Did you not shoot anyone? If you are moving but not actively taking part it still kicks you.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Hanzo/mcree/widow are the ones you're thinking about. People don't get too upset about Mcree because they haven't seen Mcrees at high levels.

They don't miss. They just don't. It's scary.

As for widow, imo she is easy to fix, and Blizzard knows this. They should give her a burst-sniper rifle that fires 3 sniper rounds in a succession like genji shurikens with the same damage output as like she has now.
I suspect they don't do it because they don't want to ruin the "theme"of the character.

As for Hanzo, they should have done something more with curved arrow mechanics. For now, he is a good spammer and his ult is overpowered with Zarya ult but he is so inconsistent due to his luck factor.

He replaces 76 as well, not just those three. Winston is supposed to be a similar anti-flanker/disruptor but he can only kill Genji reliably. McCree handles all three with ease while still being albe to pick off healers outside of like Ana at a distance.

darklin0

Banned
Maybe? It looked strange enough that I stood there in the spawn room staring at it during a comp game, so I have to trust myself that it wasn't something I'd seen before.

The guys I play with have suggested I had a stroke, but I think usually those are a bit more dramatic than seeing unusual explosions in video games.

Godspeed!
I got nothing with all the machines intact, I am gonna try breaking stuff to see what happens.
I'll quote you just to make sure.
Did you not shoot anyone? If you are moving but not actively taking part it still kicks you.

I was just jumping in spawn, I tried it again and I ran out of spawn once or twice and it didn't kick me. I also noticed what the bots were doing at one point. I am uploading a small clip now. lol

Antiwhippy

Had one of those games where I felt like I did jack shit because that's how bad the enemy team is and yet I got 30SR. This is coming after a night of losses too.

Just SR things I guess.

Jellie

Had one of those games where I felt like I did jack shit because that's how bad the enemy team is and yet I got 30SR. This is coming after a night of losses too.

Just SR things I guess.

Same. Went 5-2 and got 50 points in my first game today with no streaks.

Danj

Do you have any vods? I would like to see if i can contribute any constructive criticism, even though I'm honestly not great either.

Yes I do have a couple of vids now.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T7bEhF1QrwY
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fumoH3lEPP4

The reason people were saying to play Reaper and Ana was in specific regard to your fall, as they put the game in your hands to win or lose. I'd add DVa to that, to be honest. She can force games if you're agressive, and teams usually follow her.

If you're playing Torb, you put the rest of the game on your teammates. At best, you'll accent them. And that's not something you want to rely on when you get into a freefall. By design, the players around you get increasingly untrustworthy or decreasingly trustworthy, however you want to put it.

I'd suggest not playing Ana, either. Get a carry DPS than can effect TEAM fights, like Reaper, and grab a self-sufficient character like DVa or Roadhog. Mei, too, but she takes some serious practice.

Last minute thought: Zarya. Sure, you'll still rely on your teammates but even when they are dumb, you can use that for your profit. Anything to take ownership of your wins or losses.

You shouldn't "stop" playing any character, but you should definitely learn to play more characters. The problem I feel is that your range of characters is too limited, not that the characters you play are bad or useless. All characters can be useful if they fit a team dynamic, but not all characters are useful all the time. Some characters more more useful in more dynamics than others. Torb is extremely situational, so being able to play something else if Torb isn't useful in a situation helps.

I would not recommend you learn Ana anytime soon, because she is a difficult character. You should try to play more attackers like Soldier, Reaper, McCree, Pharah. After that you should have a handle on at least 1-2 tanks like Reinhardt/Winston/Zarya. Understand how they work and what is expected of them. That widens your range.

Don't think of tiers or pro strategies. Think of how you can best contribute to changing situations by being able to swap out and play other characters.

Okay here's a few things I picked up when you were playing as Reaper on Volskaya.

Firstly, you were playing him at range for the majority of the match. You essentially had very little impact and was actually carried that game even though you had gold eliminations. You were putting in chip damage rather than the bulk of damage which Reaper is supposed to do. You should be getting gold damage with Reaper most of the time. That's one medal that for now will at least tell you if you're having a bigger impact.

Reaper is an extremely close range hero. You need to be at the front line dealing all the damage. That means it's your job initially to break down the Reinhardt shield. Their Rein charged in prematurely and it was your job to destroy him but instead you went after the bulk of the team and got killed. It's all about making it a 5v6 at the beginning of the fight. If a team loses their Rein, they have to retreat.

When you were defending the second point, you should've been trying to find hiding spots in areas where the enemy moves. That way you can flank them, get the first shot in and you'll win that fight as Reaper 99% of the time. You just stayed on the objective and couldn't affect the match.

On attack you were slightly better as you tried to flank but it was a mistake to go for the checkpoint. You should've killed the Mercy/Zenyatta immediately without drawing attention, then go for the tanks hoping your team follows up before trying to cap. It's all about giving yourself a man advantage.

Hopefully it's small things like that which can help you improve. I feel like your problem isn't your aiming really but it's just a lack of understanding of the mechanics. Like you tried to shoot a transcending Zenyatta lol.

Play the heroes you are good at of course but you don't have a DPS or healer as your mains. You have Dva which is great but you can't go tank all the time. Reaper and Ana are the best carry heroes in their respective classes until platinum I'd say. But others are right, Ana is really hard to learn so maybe learning Lucio/Mercy would be best. But you definitely need to get a healer in your arsenal.

In addition to what skii said, you're way too still when you're engaging in 1 v 1 situations, and your movements are too long and predictable. Learn to aim while adading, or basically move left right back forward unpredictably. Maybe throw in a crouch once in awhile.

Like at the start of attack, you just teleported to the top window, stood still dinking away with some pretty ineffective shots and didn't even move when people were shooting at you?

Also you can move while you're doing reaper's ult.

I did not know you could move while doing Reaper's ult, that is useful information.

Looked kinda like this:

Are you sure it wasn't the ult of a Mei on your team? If she set it off on the balcony, or something...

darklin0

Banned
Godspeed!

I tried with every cabinet broken and nothing broken but nothing happened. While I was waiting I looked at the cabinets to see if there are patterns. Maybe there is a hint to see what machines to break if it was a specific thing.

From what I gathered while jumping around in the arcade:

The cabinets games do not dictate color of the cabinet so there may be no color or game pattern to break to trigger a secret.

All the fighting game screens flickers for both the original and the sequel and the diablo cabinet also flickers.

The first set of cabinets that you need to jump to have: 4 fighter cabinets, 4 fighter2 cabinets, and an assortment of 4 other cabinets.

The second floor you jump to only has 8 cabinets but no fighter cabinets.

There is other stuff I noticed but nothing stood out as important, thus I have no idea if there is a way to trigger it.

Maybe a QP or Comp trigger is necessary?

In my conclusion, I have no idea what you saw or how to replicate it. Sombra is one tricky gal.

Antiwhippy

That just means you hit the enemies once, doesn't mean anything tbh.

Nah, honestly, good lucios will go with their dps to chase down targets. Chip damage adds up.

I mean it's not anything like the dps being bad, but lucio should be able to secure kills.

PaulloDEC

Are you sure it wasn't the ult of a Mei on your team? If she set it off on the balcony, or something...

Don't think so. There wasn't anything frosty about the look of it (and the blue was much darker), and rather than a flat disc shape like Mei's ult it was spherical. It was pretty large too, I'd say larger than D-Va's ult effect, and it was positioned in such a way that it was clipping through the lowest of the balconies.

May have just been a weird glitch or something, or a standard effect made to look strange by being somewhere it isn't usually. Struck me as pretty odd at the time though.

I tried with every cabinet broken and nothing broken but nothing happened. While I was waiting I looked at the cabinets to see if there are patterns. Maybe there is a hint to see what machines to break if it was a specific thing.

From what I gathered while jumping around in the arcade:

The cabinets games do not dictate color of the cabinet so there may be no color or game pattern to break to trigger a secret.

All the fighting game screens flickers for both the original and the sequel and the diablo cabinet also flickers.

The first set of cabinets that you need to jump to have: 4 fighter cabinets, 4 fighter2 cabinets, and an assortment of 4 other cabinets.

The second floor you jump to only has 8 cabinets but no fighter cabinets.

There is other stuff I noticed but nothing stood out as important, thus I have no idea if there is a way to trigger it.

Maybe a QP or Comp trigger is necessary?

In my conclusion, I have no idea what you saw or how to replicate it. Sombra is one tricky gal.

Can't say you didn't try!

Kicking myself for not screenshotting it now, that'd probably have helped a hell of a lot. If it *is* something to do with Sombra or Halloween, I'm sure we'll hear some more reports in the coming days/weeks.

Redmoon

Looked kinda like this:

Did it look like this?

https://aww.moe/wm3ey9.mp4

I know Seagull saw some weird lighting effect on stream too. I know someone posted on here awhile ago saying they saw it and that was a couple months ago. No clue what it is.

komaruR

Yes I do have a couple of vids now.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T7bEhF1QrwY
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fumoH3lEPP4

I did not know you could move while doing Reaper's ult, that is useful information.

In short you need to learn the heros strength and weakness to fully utilize their potential.

Ive posted a critque like few page ago after your post of being livestream yesterday.

In addition to what i posted yesterday, do you rewatch your own vod and try to look at areas where you can improve or fix any mistake? It better this way to watch your own gameplay to be self aware of your own play style, this way you know exactly where to improve.

do you watch any ow youtube videos where the commentator does an analysis on some1 or their own gameplay and or videos that teach flank routes? Your reaper playstyle is too straight forward and you just rush in the front. What I'm trying to say is, try use the teleport to tp from a blind sight to another to try flank the enemy. You want to catch the enemy off gaurd, as in drop in while they are engaging your teammate and don't even notice you (edgy)

I watched your stream for a bit and from what I'm seeing, the people in that silver/low gold tier are just doing their own things (ie, random using ult when its deem waste) and trying to bum rush the objective.
Heres what i posted yesterday.

Antiwhippy

Just had a big 1912 single transcendence holy crap.

My first Reaper POTG!

Back up to 1301 now.

Go on, you can do it!

From what I've seen your technicals aren't too bad (ie you're generally pretty good at tracking which is good for a reaper), just the fundamentals could use a little tune up.

I wonder if they will drop Sombra with the Halloween update and skip PTR testing. No mention of PTR in the leak.

Still hyped either way. Those Halloween skins!

I wonder if they will drop Sombra with the Halloween update and skip PTR testing. No mention of PTR in the leak.

Still hyped either way. Those Halloween skins!
With how long we've been waiting for Sombra, I would be shocked if they didn't just do a surprise release of both on Tuesday. They could even have Sombra be on the main page for the event just to surprise people even more.

Hasn't Sombra been known about since launch? They might as well just get her out there as soon as possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom