• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Overwatch |OT6| Boop

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrPanic

Hm, well, it would be a nice surprise if it actually drops in a hour as I was expecting it to be at least seven hours away from now. Not getting my hopes up yet though, so far every time Overwatch threw me out of the game for a update it was after midnight for me, so fingers crossed I guess.

Scirrocco

Has anyone else been getting weird lag only in competitive? The last two times I played after a few comp games things suddenly got super laggy, and i ended up getting DC'd. It's still crap even after I rejoin.Yesterday I got DC'd three times. Now i'm concerned about doing comp.

It could certainly be something on my end, my isp is crap tier, and my wireless card is old could use an upgrade, but I just find it strange that it only happens in comp. I played 5 qp games yesterday before comp, and they were all smooth, so I'm just trying to figure out whats going on.

Tovarisc

screenshot_16-10-11_12-05-11-000.jpg
screenshot_16-10-11_12-05-29-000.jpg
RNGeesus give me those two and we are good.

*drool*

Blues1990

Pharah, Junk, Mercy and Rein are my favourite. The rest are eh.

When are we getting a good Zarya skin blizz? Her best skin isn't even in her own game.

I think out of all the heroes, Zarya was short-changed with getting some awesome Epic and Legendary skins. Her Summer Games skins are solid (and the Champion skin serves as a nice Origins skin for her), but again, short changed.

Crzy1

I like the skins. Hope they aren't all legendary as most of them are just recolors. Definitely like Mercy's the most of the bunch but I'm sure I'm just biased since she's my go to character. If Mei still doesn't get anything, that's a shame, guess they have to save something for Christmas.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Lunar New Year better have a
Chinese dress
skin for Mei

And I know they're gonna do a Hanzo/Genji legendary before the year is over to make that dough.

darklin0

Banned
Damn it! My boy Winston got the cold shoulder again!!! Dx

All I wanted was a banana suit costume for him. Why did you cross me like this Bliz? T-T

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom