• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Overwatch |OT6| Boop

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remember the days when Zen could get single bodyshot by Widowmaker? Poor Zen.

As someone who primarily used those two characters when I first started playing, I have a troubled relationship with Widowmaker. On the one hand it was fun taking out Zen in one shot, but on the other I was terrified of moving in any open space for the fear of getting picked off by a Widowmaker when I was playing as Zenyatta.

She definitely needs fixing now though. It was such a knee jerk reaction change, like they just took everything that made her good and made it worse, and then buffed things about other characters that made her effective against them, like Zenyatta's HP, without changing her.

I doubt I will ever reach silver portrait.

This guy:

CubLBVQXYAAPimm.jpg:large

I bet even he doesn't have rapid discord trophy yet

adamy

Banned
Got a question about Winston:

Is it just me or does jumping before using your leap attack cause you to travel a shit ton further?

Might be in my head, but it seems like if I do the leap attack at the peak of a jump it goes much, much higher/further

^ Well when you consider the jump momentum Winston gets it would make sense that starting from slightly higher via a jump gives a bit more air time thus maintaining the momentum boost slightly longer? honestly despite playing him a lot I never really thought about it.

I bet even he doesn't have rapid discord trophy yet

That 0.1% is my pride and joy, I feel so exclusive.

Skii

Well I'm at 2800 now. I really want to get diamond on PS4 but Halloween event on PC...

I don't know what to do.

As someone who primarily used those two characters when I first started playing, I have a troubled relationship with Widowmaker. On the one hand it was fun taking out Zen in one shot, but on the other I was terrified of moving in any open space for the fear of getting picked off by a Widowmaker when I was playing as Zenyatta.

She definitely needs fixing now though. It was such a knee jerk reaction change, like they just took everything that made her good and made it worse, and then buffed things about other characters that made her effective against them, like Zenyatta's HP, without changing her.
Exactly. Hope they address her soon!

I finally get a decent connection for a few matches, an update is available to download; only for my network adapter to die and not find my internet.

Give me a break, please, I just want to play comp.

Edit: Now it's letting me connect to only Google related websites.

PatjuhR

Yesss... Yesss... YESSS!!!

Got the one clip 3 kills thropy with Reaper. Killed a Widowmaker, hit a junkrat and Zenyatta and finished them off with Death Blossem.

Done with all the attackers trophies now. Next up is 4 kills as tank.

Prelude.

Yes. Just turn all your settings low to get the frame rate as high as possible. You'll get tearing on 60Hz screen but it's worth it for the noticeably decreased input lag.
Btw, I tried fast sync and I can keep it on fullscreen with vsync off and there's no tearing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom