• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Overwatch |OT6| Boop

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skii

3 hours 46 minutes I think based on them saying 3am in Korea?

First time I've had a day off since I did my placements (2564)
anthF8J.png

Might get diamond by the end of the day hopefully.

Edit: Got the time wrong thought it was 3:18 right now not 13:18 oops. so 5 hours 42 mins now.

You're gonna hit diamond on 2 different platforms before I even get the chance at getting it on one. So Jellie.

Am i the only one that absolutely hates roadhogs nose?
His mask is cool because you know its a mask...but his actual nose look ridiculous.

I'm more bothered by the human ears there for no reason.

Although now that I've noticed the weird lump on the side of his nose.... uhh... what?!

Azoor

Sombra's looks really grown on me ( if that was really her).

I'm really digging her design, loving how her hair looks and how she might have cybernetic enhancements on her head like she just jumped out of a Deus Ex game.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
That Roadhog skin is the only one I really want so far

I can't believe Mercy got her skin but Torbjorn didnt get his. What the fuck.

Got to lvl 294 last night, I am so ready for the new event!

Will it be out at the same time for PC and consoles? I caught the Summer Games late so I don't know how these things are released.

darklin0

Banned
That Roadhog skin is the only one I really want so far

I can't believe Mercy got her skin but Torbjorn didnt get his. What the fuck.

Waifuwatch, and I would not have it any other way.

Nice avatar.
So many coins please donate

I had like 10k at one point but I spent 6k cause of the Summer Games. I get a ludicrous amount of gold due to a ton of 500 and duplicate Legendary skins.

My luck is off the wall, I have like 2-4 Legendary skins per character.

Skii

What was your season high on ps4

I made it to 2764 last night. But I think once the halloween stuff drops, I'm gonna stop playing on the PS4. I could probably get diamond if I duo/triple queued the entire time but it's too late now. I just hope there's a group of people I can play with on PC because you'll be out of range before I even finish my placement matches lol.

DevilDog

People are still convinced that Sombra will drop at the same time as the event? It doesn't make any sense, even on the PTR.

Just in case you feel like lonely in the middle of this hype, know that I appreciate your skepticism. People here are beyond convinced that everything is coming tonight, right now they are on the money-for-loot-boxes planning stages.

Anyone here on PC ever experienced an issue where your ping is always stuck at +200, despite your internet being perfectly fine, and it's only Overwatch that's having the issue?

Tried almost every known method of "fixing" it, disabling peer-to-peer on Windows Updates, disabling OneDrive, adding the ports and exe files to my firewall exceptions, making sure my VPN wasn't enabled to some obscure location, disabling all non-Microsoft related services to see which one might be the one causing the spikes; etc.

Some actually worked........ for less than 5 minutes, and then it proceeded to go right back up to the 200's.

Weird thing about this is that it's only recently has this issue arose, because I did not have this latency a week ago (checked every update and application I installed in between the times just to be sure, and they're most certainly not the cause)

DevilDog

Anyone here on PC ever experienced an issue where your ping is always stuck at +200, despite your internet being perfectly fine?

Tried almost every known method of "fixing" it, disabling peer-to-peer on Windows Updates, disabling OneDrive, adding the ports and exe files to my firewall exceptions, making sure my VPN wasn't enabled to some obscure location, disabling all non-Microsoft related services to see which one might be the one causing the spikes; etc.

Some actually worked........ for less than 5 minutes, and then it proceeded to go right back up to the 200's.

Weird thing about this is that it's only recently has this issue arose, because I did not have this latency a week ago (checked every update and application I installed in between the times just to be sure, and they're most certainly not the cause)

Nvm I'm retarded.

Trying to get better with a dps in QP for competitive and its pretty frustrating. They're all so squishy compared to what I normally play :/

I now know the pain of getting one shotted by Hanzo

PatjuhR

So true. When I'm playing as reaper and I walk around the corner I don't care who I find there, at long as its not a Hanzo facing me. Headshot or his scatter arrow to my feet and I'm dead.

Tovarisc

Am i the only one that absolutely hates roadhogs nose?
His mask is cool because you know its a mask...but his actual nose look ridiculous.

That is mask, not actual shape of his nose. Or at least I assume he looks somewhat normal human beneath that because normal human ears and stuff.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Only person I don't really want to see as Reaper is Junkrat or Pharah. I can usually escape Roadhog or Hanzo. Outside of ones that are obviously teleporting into an easy headshot, Reaper is one of the hardest DPS for me to kill on Hanzo.

B.Va's her best skin.
Widowmaker's pose is overly sexualised.
Lucio's not following health and safety rules by not wearing a helmet.
That's not the canon Young Hanzo.

3/10

I pray to whatever RNG gods that exist to get a lootbox that good.

i count that as a plus

Trying to get better with a dps in QP for competitive and its pretty frustrating. They're all so squishy compared to what I normally play :/

You have to really be aware of yourself taking damage - a big part of why I sucked initially as Tracer/Reaper was because I wasn't paying attention to my health and the indicators that someone was shooting me. I'd suggest starting with Soldier as DPS because he has healing as well as an ability to escape bad situations (sprint). Then once you're able to survive with Soldier you can move to your preferred character.

Tovarisc

Only person I don't really want to see as Reaper is Junkrat or Pharah. I can usually escape Roadhog or Hanzo. Outside of ones that are obviously teleporting into an easy headshot, Reaper is one of the hardest DPS for me to kill on Hanzo.

Escaping Hanzo without wraith form is nearly impossible if Hanzo has decent aim, logs are no so fast and generous hitboxes usually result in instant headshot OHK. Then you can escape without wraith or even attack on Hanzo if he is shit and can't spamzo you to death.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Playing TF2 again reminded me of two things in Overwatch

•Backstabs are bullshit and should never be in Overwatch
•Body shots are fucking bullshit and I don't care how you buff Widow but it better not be rewards for getting bodyshots again.

Jellie

Just spent an hour playing Anubis. First game lost 4-5 because triple stack wanted to set up top left with bastion and Reinhardt. Reinhardt charged into health pack room with our mei who blocked them in 2 v 6 they died and then we were 6 v 4. Second game won 3-2 but my 7 win streak is over 😭

Plesiades

I actually think you're right and that is a mask but on the other hand this is one of his sprays...

roadhog-spray-1-wanted.png

I'd guess something like this happened:

SKETCH ARTIST: So... you saw the perpetrators? Can you describe them?
VICTIM: Yes. One of them had a snout.
SKETCH ARTIST: A snout? Like a pig?
VICTIM: Yes... like that.
SKETCH ARTIST: OK then. *rolls his eyes*

Copenap

I doubt I will ever reach silver portrait.

This guy:

CubLBVQXYAAPimm.jpg:large
Damn...

I haven't prestiged once and OW is still my most played game in a very long time. In general it's amazing how many people have prestiged already, considering it takes about 100 hours. It's not uncommon that I am the only one not having prestiged in a comp match.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom