• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Overwatch |OT6| Boop

Status
Not open for further replies.
This brawl is so much fun. Proof that this game desperately needs PvE elements.
Imagine the potential a story mode would have.

Or hell, if they just had tutorial missions for every character that teaches you their lore and backstory while teaching you how to use that character.

Danj

Why use imgur when you can use catgirlsare.sexy
Much less hassle

a) that site is invite only by the looks of it and
b) .sexy domains are blocked lots of places where imgur is not

Or hell, if they just had tutorial missions for every character that teaches you their lore and backstory while teaching you how to use that character.

Yes please I would like either or both of those things. The latter especially.

DevilDog

Or he'll, if they just had tutorial missions for every character that teaches you their lore and backstory while teaching you how to use that character.

Not worth the time and money. I would much rather have some sort of horde mode cod zombies style, or just a multiplayer mode with PvE elements.

Tovarisc

The KOTH I was just doing, the Mercy/Lucio were really giving me issues so I said 'fuck it' on the last round and went from 76 to Genji.

Nobody ever helped that Mercy. I stalked her. I ruined her every life. I bathed in her blood while Junkrat and Roadhog stared forward the entire time.

I just stop healing and swap to DPS if team is one of those squads of situation ignorance. Game is already extremely painful to play most of the time so no point to make it even more unfun if team doesn't support you.

Game nuked my SR from 2600 to <2300 in few days of playing and has kept me there ever since. Very painful and unfun pit :/

Not worth the time and money. I would much rather have some sort of horde mode cod zombies style, or just a multiplayer mode with PvE elements.
You never know if Blizz decides to do a OW sequel in the future. I doubt it, but any things possible.
Yeah, my Ana is pretty weak and McRee, Soldier and Hanzo aren't exactly my first choices either. This Brawl is going to test my mettle. Time to put in some practice :>o
This brawl is going to be great for people having problems with their aim.

a) that site is invite only by the looks of it and
b) .sexy domains are blocked lots of places where imgur is not
It's register to get access (have you not done stupid shit on the internet? you're in) but the domain bit is probably right. My college internet doesn't block it, which is nice

ps4 d/l speeds are shit.... 100mbps down and still downloading... been two hours

This happened to me when the Division's first major patch came put. It took like 4 hours.

When it was done, I DLed Dark Souls 3 on my PC and it took like 25 minutes, and was a good 30 gb larger.

If some weren't aware, console "Aim Technique" is Dual-Zone by default post patch. If it feels off or wrong, just revert to Exponential Ramp

Ramirez

I hate PSN so much.

28 mb download speed on the test. Nearing on an hour of the patch and not even halfway.

What the fuck.

Pause it for 10 seconds and retry. Mine said 4 hours, then 20 mins after I paused and restarted.

Also what's the point of my rank deteriorating if I'm still going to get matched up against top 500 my first game back after a month, lol.

xaosslug

Brawl is basically to keep S76, Hanzo, Ana, and McCree viable in comp amidst the Junkrat, Mercy, Roadhog, and Reaper flooooood. ;P

First loot box....

White white blue white. The Halloween item was a Widowmaker voice line.

ff9ca04.gif

i got a DotD (yaaaaaaaaaaaas, Sombra!) icon in my first lootbox, and then proceeded to buy (w/ credits) everything else I wanted. :-D

Cappa

Banned
This happened to me when the Division's first major patch came put. It took like 4 hours.

When it was done, I DLed Dark Souls 3 on my PC and it took like 25 minutes, and was a good 30 gb larger.

sometimes its super fast on PS4, or at least decent speed and other times even something as small as 2GB takes forever
Pause and unpause

tried that... it was stuck at 10% and that was only on "Preparing game for download" for like 15 minutes. I had to cancel it and restart.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom