• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Overwatch |OT6| Boop

Status
Not open for further replies.

pelicansurf

Needs a Holiday on Gallifrey
1v1 and 3v3 will be very interesting. It'll all be down to technical ability (I assume the hero pool will be locked to prevent hard counters).

Locked at the beginning right? I feel Roadhog just has a huge advantage in 1v1 lol.

Also, when the twitch bros start streaming it later today/tomorrow, we'll know what she does.

Jellie

Like Gengu? I guess he has to use his slash to get there horizontally, but pretty similar, just not on cool down. I like it as an idea though.

No idea what her moveset would be yet though besides the stealth.

More horozontally like Lucios. His is basically an infinite wall ride if you know how to use it well plus can climb with it. Genji's is only a climb and I suck with him.

Kito

Why was a stealth hero needed anyway? To counter Bastion and Symmetra because they're so popular and OP? Bleh. I don't see what sneaking behind enemy lines will achieve against a standard 222.

antitrop

Don't forget that Stylosa will be streaming Sombra gameplay later, and hopefully the new map/s?

At least we're close to knowing exactly how she'll play.

Skii

Locked at the beginning right? I feel Roadhog just has a huge advantage in 1v1 lol.

Also, when the twitch bros start streaming it later today/tomorrow, we'll know what she does.

Yeah the 1v1 will have to be either an extremely restricted pool or forces you both to use the same characters.

I can see 3v3 being balanced enough with the normal pool of characters.

pelicansurf

Needs a Holiday on Gallifrey
https://playoverwatch.com/en-us/heroes/sombra/

Sombra's abilities!

She seems insane.

ROLE
OFFENSE
DIFFICULTY - 3 STARS
Stealth and debilitating attacks make Sombra a powerful infiltrator. Her hacking can disrupt her enemies, ensuring they're easier to take out, while her EMP provides the upper hand against multiple foes at once. Sombra’s ability to Translocate and camouflage herself makes her a hard target to pin down.
ABILITIES

MACHINE PISTOL
Sombra’s fully-automatic machine pistol fires in a short-range spread.

HACK
Sombra hacks enemies to temporarily stop them from using their abilities, or hacks first aid kits to make them useless to her opponents.

THERMOPTIC CAMO
Sombra becomes invisible for a short period of time, during which her speed is boosted considerably. Attacking, using offensive abilities, or taking damage disables her camouflage.

TRANSLOCATOR
Sombra tosses out a translocator beacon. She can instantly return to the beacon’s location while it is active (including when it’s in mid-flight).

EMP
Sombra discharges electromagnetic energy in a wide radius, destroying enemy barriers and shields and hacking all opponents caught in the blast.

finalflame

I kinda wanna build a new PC for this. Can anyone advise on the specs needed to achieve 1080p/60 at the lowest possible settings? I can't seem to find reliable benchmarks anywhere :/

That teleport thing will be so important in her flanking. You can't just go invisible and run through choke points, but now... So many possibilities. That hacking ults with a non ult ability?? Geez, there has to be a catch there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom