• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Overwatch |OT6| Boop

Status
Not open for further replies.
played w/ a diamond level Zarya that was insanely OP and wrecking all the shit. They had ult up for our first push (what?!), and seemed to have it up during every subsiquent skirmish. It was the most amazing Zarya play I had ever been a part of. Afterwards I checked their stats: they're a master that slipped to diamond, and not even a Zarya main! Zarya was like their 10th most played overall (3rd in S2, behind Genji and Rein), w/ Genji at the top and Widowmaker 2nd.

0_0

and we won. LOL

I bet they took a hiatus and their SR fell down.

That happened to be when Destiny's Rise of Iron Came out. I fell like 500 SR rank and my next couple of games were quite enjoyable.

Nirolak

Mrgrgr
Okay. :D

knpJvxC.png

Chance

My dream for the whole crew is to have casual skins. Tracer in jeans and a T-shirt, Mercy, Rein and McCree in crisp collared shirts, Mei in a hoodie...

Blues1990

My dream for the whole crew is to have casual skins. Tracer in jeans and a T-shirt, Mercy, Rein and McCree in crisp collared shirts, Mei in a hoodie...

Reinhardt, Lucio, and Pharah might pose a problem with that. I love the idea of casual day skins for the heroes. Winston would be perfect for this.

komaruR

i'm looking for a few more PS4 friends to compensate for Sombra.

PSN: Owzers

Preferably nice people who are good at the game. Or at least think they are good at the game. Or it's at least possible they are good at the game. Comp voice chat? Hanzo mains?
hanzo main here! I'll probably join in for some games if my friends don't play. Haven't touch ow since last weekend. need to practice my tree trunk shots! :p
I bet they took a hiatus and their SR fell down.

That happened to be when Destiny's Rise of Iron Came out. I fell like 500 SR rank and my next couple of games were quite enjoyable.

bet you were wrecking in the high plat and low diamond ranks lol.
i was playing comp on my alt with a friend in the low gold. noone was a match to me if I 1v1 or sometime 1v2 (me playing smart, i try not to go crazy and do 1v6 against the enemy team).

NeoRaider

Everyone can watch opening ceremony? We don't need a ticket for it? Is that right?

I hope that they will reveal Sombra first, i don't care about the rest.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom