• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Overwatch |OT6| Boop

Status
Not open for further replies.
Like the sound of their plays for the overwatch league but doesn't that completely fuck with current status quo? I mean, there are lots of big name teams out there with sponsorships and stuff, how are they gonna transition into the city based model?

I'm curious about this also. Seems like it's a whole new thing that won't use existing teams. Really weird.

jediyoshi

zovvBUw.png

i'm sweatin

Sombra is pretty much the anti-meta. Best way to counter her is pretty much assassinate her so she can never utilize her ult to cancel your team ults.

Will be interesting to see how the meta goes. Only way she can't really be of use is instant ults that are already active.

And that translocator...We're Unreal Tournament now!

duckroll

So like, EMP seems like the ultimate anti-support ult. Any sort of defensive hold will simply be interrupted and crushed. Lucio and Zen bye bye? Are they really trying to force Mercy back into the meta? Lol.

IKizzLE

So like, EMP seems like the ultimate anti-support ult. Any sort of defensive hold will simply be interrupted and crushed. Lucio and Zen bye bye? Are they really trying to force Mercy back into the meta? Lol.

Can't wait for the 5 tank, 1 sombra, no support meta.

LiK

just need to play 15 matches right? no need to win. should be quick cuz the matches are super short. i'll join some games this weekend.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom