• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Overwatch |OT6| Boop

Status
Not open for further replies.

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
Yep, blizzard + wall is a pretty good counter to nano boosted reins.

Good thing mei builds ult nearly as fast as ana. :p

Yep, blizzard + wall is a pretty good counter to nano boosted reins.

Good thing mei builds ult nearly as fast as ana. :p
I find that Roadhogs ult is a pretty good counter too. He can't do anything of you're constantly pushing him away. Yeah you won't kill him, but he won't kill half your team :p

Holy fuck Internethulk is on point today.

That was a pretty nice flank.

Whenever I watch pro Overwatch, it feels like the speed is slightly faster than normal. Could be they're just pro like that, but it seems like even the payload and capture points go slightly quicker than usual. Perhaps it's because when I'm playing it feels like the time is crawling when I'm trying to capture a point.

Anne

Ana/Mercy/Pharah was something I Was saying was gonna be hella good before the patch, but I gave up on the idea. Really cool seeing that variant of the triple tank comp being really strong today.

Anne

I've been mulling over 3 tank, 1 DPS, 2 Support(Ana/X) being a thing that is good. I like seeing it. I feel like variants of stuff like that, still uses the ult economy and Ana push, but has some more carry to it is a good idea.

I'm so very tired of half the team dragging the rest of us down with them, while it's customary to claim "all mah teammates were sheeeeet" the reality tends to be that 3 or 4 of you are perfectly competent but you have the remainder of the team made up by people that make me question this game's ranking system, clearly they don't belong.

And if this is what frequently happens at Plat rank then what the heck is Bronze play like?!

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.
I'm so very tired of half the team dragging the rest of us down with them, while it's customary to claim "all mah teammates were sheeeeet" the reality tends to be that 3 or 4 of you are perfectly competent but you have the remainder of the team made up by people that make me question this game's ranking system, clearly they don't belong.

And if this is what frequently happens at Plat rank then what the heck is Bronze play like?!

I had a bunch of trolls in my matches and you can't do absolutely nothing about it.

Very frustrating.

ViviOggi

Sommler casting OW

Bronze? If Ster's stream was anything to go by, players who are in bronze are players with extremely low game awareness and low mechanic skills. Basically COD players.

Sn4ke_911

Talespin's Pharah is so good.

In general a good Pharah can carry the whole team.

Well shit. Now I'm going into QP to get better at Pharah.

Damn you Tailspin :p

One of these people need to inspire me to play a hitscan hero, I keep mastering projectile heroes XD

Sn4ke_911

If they lose against Splyce then NRG isn't a "pro" team anymore for me lol

Sn4ke_911

lol Seagull plays Bastion

RIP

Haha and Splyce has a Genji

RIIIIIIP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom