• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Overwatch |OT6| Boop

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dont know him but that method guys smile is 👌

Apparently he's Exi, hopefully he has a stream with a face cam, because that smile is making me...

whew.png

Ultima with that genji at the end as well
😥😥😥
The overtime was so frentic i dont even know how c9 got pushed back when they were holding comfortably.

I-hate-u

Anyone notice how Ana took over Zen's spot even in the 2/2/2 comps in the Overwatch Open?

EDIT: LOL didn't read the posts on this page.

Whats interesting is that Ana is pretty much a viable pick for pros.

Yet in the toxic world of comp many people view Ana as a bad pick, almost as badly as picking a Torb/Sym/Bastion.

Hell Bastion is seeing a lot more use in pro level.

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
I only got shit on once for using ana.

It was a fucking rein too who i was pocket healing.

Most people don't seem to mind.

Mik317

Yet in the toxic world of comp many people view Ana as a bad pick, almost as badly as picking a Torb/Sym/Bastion.

I think the issue is that most Anas arent good at their jobs and thus they play her like Widowmaker instead of actually healing and shit

Anne

I told y'all about Ana.

Also Bastion got picked for one round on Numbani. Bastion is still bad in general but the surprise factor on Numbani can get you some free time. It also turns out Splyce shit the bed really hard in general anyways.

I think the issue is that most Anas arent good at their jobs and thus they play her like Widowmaker instead of actually healing and shit

That and you can't just throw Ana into any 2/2/2 and call it done. There are some specifics to it.

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.
Buds is definitely the best Reaper in the world.

inb4 all he does is press Q

The moment I witnessed our attack Rein charge in by himself the first moment he reached Eichenwald's choke point I knew it was gonna be a fuuuun match.

I guess he didn't want that sweet sweet nano boost.

Skii

The problem with Ana at lower levels is that not only does the player have worse accuracy but they can't fully utilise her grenade. And then when a good Ana comes along, the rest of the team will constantly be out of her FOV because they don't understand how she works or they'll attack the ulting enemy who was just put to sleep.

I'm sure at master level and above she's probably an instapick.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom