• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Overwatch |OT6| Boop

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.
The camera really likes buds.

buds and idqqd on the same team is such a strong combo.

Sn4ke_911

Reaver needs to step up his game or Cloud 9 lose.

He was so bad in previous games, it also looks like his mouse sens is way too high, when he played Reaper he couldn't kill shit because half the time he wasn't even aiming at the enemy.

Sn4ke_911

Choke 9

Edit: Reaver did absolutely nothing in this round....

Nice! Not the dropping part, but hitting that.

Did you solo to get it?
Yeah makes master seem more feasible than I thought! Nah solo is what dragged me down, like half the solo games were enemy team has a Zarya wrecking shit and our team has no Zarya, wish I was better with her. Most of my gains were from the win streak we went on + a new streak yesterday with a full 6 stack that was crushing it. I think one or two of them were under ranked which helps of course.

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
Kyky really doing better on mei than zarya.

Can... can I play mei on attack now without my team trying to size me up? ;_;

Answer is no because there's a fucking junkrat on attack everytime.

Skii

I havent been watching but is 3/3 still a thing or have people cracked it? I'm seeing people talking about Reaper and Bastion so I'm assuming they have?

Salarians

Death From Above trophy get ☺️

Bastion, Junkrat, D.Va, and Roadhog's are the only ult related trophies I have left, with D.Va being the only one of them I use with any regularity.

Jellie

I havent been watching but is 3/3 still a thing or have people cracked it? I'm seeing people talking about Reaper and Bastion so I'm assuming they have?

It's all about 4/2 now.
3/3, 1/3/2, 4/2 basically now as well as usual 2/2/2.

u________________________u
Comp is kicking me in the butt!! I'm almost always the only support (heal) and when there's a second one it's almost alway Ana. What's up with that? Is there a new meta? Is Ana even that good to have as a heal slot? :I

Antiwhippy

u________________________u
Comp is kicking me in the butt!! I'm almost always the only support (heal) and when there's a second one it's almost alway Ana. What's up with that? Is there a new meta? Is Ana even that good to have as a heal slot? :I

She's pretty much THE healer this meta.

Of course they have to be actually good. Whereas mercy and lucio is a bit more passive (lucio if played right is not passive, but most people don't play him right.)

Skii

It's all about 4/2 now.
3/3, 1/3/2, 4/2 basically now as well as usual 2/2/2.

4 DPS and 2 tanks? Elo hell was right all along!

But seriously, that seems to me that people haven't cracked it if a lot of team comps still going without any DPS.

Antiwhippy

4 DPS and 2 tanks? Elo hell was right all along!

But seriously, that seems to me that people haven't cracked it if a lot of team comps still going without any DPS.

No, it's been pretty varied actually. The EU scene is the NiP show but the NA scene there's been a lot more variety.

She's pretty much THE healer this meta.

Of course they have to be actually good. Whereas mercy and lucio is a bit more passive (lucio if played right is not passive, but most people don't play him right.)

Oh alright, then I guess it's not a bad thing to have her. But yeah, the ones in my team weren't the greatest. Do you have an idea what the best choice would be to go together with Ana as a second healer?

Animator

Watching the matches from today. What the fuck was Splyce thinking going 4 tanks 2 support against Envy. That was probably the fastest numbani match I have seen.

Just had a game where I basically did nothing except die. We destroyed the other team. They just kept focussing on me, and ignoring our healers and tank. I felt like I did jack shit, but in the end I was annoying and distracting enough to allow a win.

Frustrating match though.

This has been happening to me a lot when I play Zen in QP. D.Vas boosting into the extreme backfield just to take me out, Reapers trying to teleport behind me, and ulting when it looks like I might kill them. And on and on.
Meanwhile my team is cleaning up. If it was Comp I'd be just fine taking the win, but QP is about warming up/ having fun and those kinds of games achieve neither.

Antiwhippy

Oh alright, then I guess it's not a bad thing to have her. But yeah, the ones in my team weren't the greatest. Do you have an idea what the best choice would be to go together with Ana as a second healer?

Lucio actually, because her bio grenade synergises really well with amp it up, group healing 80HPS instead of 40HPS, plus he doesn't usually steal her ult charge.

I've seen them go mercy + ana too but mercy is usually there to be hooked to pharah's ass all the time.

Lucio actually, because her bio grenade synergises really well with amp it up, group healing 80HPS instead of 40HPS, plus he doesn't usually steal her ult charge.

I've seen them go mercy + ana too but mercy is usually there to be hooked to pharah's ass all the time.

Oh awesome. Thanks for the advice, helps a lot.

vvv thx to you too. My boy Lucio will be getting some more playtime then. :D

Jellie

Lucio is the best with Ana. Helps to protect her with boops and passive heals and amp up healing with a grenade+her healing makes it hard to kill tanks.

darklin0

Banned
Lucio is the best with Ana. Helps to protect her with boops and passive heals and amp up healing with a grenade+her healing makes it hard to kill tanks.

She is also great at shutting down the enemy's Lucio. One day pubs will accept her, one day.

Jellie

She is also great at shutting down the enemy's Lucio. One day pubs will accept her, one day.

Shuts down zen ult too. Pity she gets hate from randoms because she's harder to use.
Also think I got my mic working not sure though. Will test it tomorrow I think.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom