• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Overwatch |OT6| Boop

Status
Not open for further replies.

ISOM

Whats interesting is that Ana is pretty much a viable pick for pros.

Yet in the toxic world of comp many people view Ana as a bad pick, almost as badly as picking a Torb/Sym/Bastion.

Hell Bastion is seeing a lot more use in pro level.

Heh, said Ana was a bad pick to me as well. People don't know shit basically. And unironically we lost.

Prelude.

I just left after waiting 30 minutes queued up for competitive on the PTR. I don't think I can go on like this until they release the new event, lol.

Salarians

remove Ana, Bastion, D.Va, Genji, Hanzo, Junkrat, Lucio, McCree, Mei, Mercy, Pharah, Reaper, Reinhardt, Roadhog, Symmetra, Torbjorn, Tracer, Winston, Zarya, and Zenyatta pls

darklin0

Banned
Mei doesn't bother me that much. I played a game against a Mei stack today and they're really not hard to deal with. The ice wall can be a little annoying, but they're not hard to contend with if you keep them at a distance.

Tell that to my team that falls to 1 Mei. Feels bad man.

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
Zarya in every game
Doesn't matter how the meta changes

Zarya Zarya Zarya Zarya
CqQcyNg.jpg

I will break you

Tovarisc

Make her shield weaker and reduce the beam range.

Just do something so that she isn't in every single fucking game.

Her barriers aren't that tough to begin with. Beam range maybe is tad too large, but could biggest issue with her kit be damage multiplayer she gets from energy gains?

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Whenever I see someone with a ton of hours on like Lucio or Reinhardt I always wonder if it's because they love the character or because they get stuck playing them in every match.

Hopefully the former

Lucio is my most played (followed by widowmaker, RIP) but only because I feel forced to play him most of the time. Especially as I only play QP and nobody ever seems to want to play healer there.

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.
Her barriers aren't that tough to begin with. Beam range maybe is tad too large, but could biggest issue with her kit be damage multiplayer she gets from energy gains?

I didn't even know she had this, yeah nerf this too :p

Overall just make everything a bit weaker so she isn't in every single game.

Hellix

Oh god, queuing with a group maybe the worst decision I made. Dropped 200 points so fast. Think I'll stick to solo queue...

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
man I love having like 3 flankers and a sniper on my team so that I get singled out constantly while all those dipshits get killed off 1 by 1.

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.
man I love having like 3 flankers and a sniper on my team so that I get singled out constantly while all those dipshits get killed off 1 by 1.

This post in combination with your avatar made me laugh, like i'm picturing this kid saying that.

I assume it's yours? cute btw.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I love a POTG that ends in me murdering the POTGer

Mercy rezzes and then tank Bastion descends from the heavens to kill all humans.

also it's a terrible thing Torbjorn is an Omnic hater. Because I feel like Torbjorn and Bastion players are best friends

Moonkeis

They need penalize leavers with additional SR lost. It's such a waste of time having to continue a round 5v6. Though my team did push it to a draw.

ISOM

It must be humiliating to be killed by a Mercy.

That almost happened to me the other day as Roadhog. I don't play him much and the other team's mercy almost gunned me down. Even said to him, "that would have been embarrassing".

Nimby

Banned
That almost happened to me the other day as Roadhog. I don't play him much and the other team's mercy almost gunned me down. Even said to him, "that would have been embarrassing".

I've done it. What's just as funny is killing him as Symmetra and watching him freak out after he misses his hook.

Azoor

I once killed a Reaper during his ultimate as a Mercy, surprisingly her gun does have a good range.

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
I could be misremembering, but other than Hanzo and junkrat every projectile has no drop off arc. And other than mei every projectile has no damage drop off.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
I once killed a Reaper during his ultimate as a Mercy, surprisingly her gun does have a good range.
Aside from "it's me or them" moments one of the only times I go on the offensive as Mercy is when I have a good angle on a vulnerable hero using their ult. Like a reaper or a pharah. It's always satisfying to imagine their kill cam.

It must be humiliating to be killed by a Mercy.

Her gun is pretty good, much like Zero Suit D.Va's. I find it funny when low health DPS people think "lol what's Mercy gonna do, heal me?" and try to go for me and I can pick them off easily.

When Zarya mains got exposed

Elaborate?

Whenever I see someone with a ton of hours on like Lucio or Reinhardt I always wonder if it's because they love the character or because they get stuck playing them in every match.

Hopefully the former

It's the latter for me. I -like- Lucio and Reinhardt, but I wish I wouldn't have to play tank or healer in like 90% of all of my games. Sometimes I just wanna play 76 or Pharah, or fuck around with Torbjorn or Mei but I never get the chance because otherwise there's never a healer/tank. :/
It especially stings when I play QP, pick say Torb and then some other guy picks Torb although we are lacking some other class and I feel forced to switch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom