• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Overwatch |OT6| Boop

Status
Not open for further replies.

darklin0

Banned
Took a week off because I have been playing Don't Starve Together with friends. my McCree aim is averaging 40% down from 60%. What have I done!? T^T

DevilDog

I have never laughed more from a Twitch stream than MOON's stream, if we're gonna talk personality. His ADHD gameplay is always entertaining and he keeps good company.

His tippers have awful taste in music, though :p

Moon's jokes are generally, ''random sentence''+''chat''

Seagull's gameplay is much more entertaining since he is god at the game, and offers so much insight into the game as well.

In the end, its subjective.

Rofl this works here:

⋛⋋( ՞ਊ ՞)⋌⋚ FLOCKED BY A SEAGULL ⋛⋋( ՞ਊ ՞)⋌⋚

Spinluck

The new meta in solo que on consoles seems to be Pharah w/ Mercy as a pocket healer.

If you want to see the randoms on your team look dumb, try running the que till you see this comp!

I was ripping them with McCree, but it wasn't enough, plus they had Bastion which for some reason works wonders against almost anyone paired with me when playing solo.

*sigh*

patchday

Wow just had so much fun playing this game with my friends. We had a full team and did 4 ranked matches. Won 3/4. Hoping we can do this more often to get me through my placements. Cause I aint doing placements in pure soloQ. I cant carry scrubs as bad as me. But I can support (Lucio..... ftw)

Skyzard

Banned
D.va's ultimate, when she goes nerf this, that means it won't ever get nerfed? Because that range is just... too much. It's a nuke.

Azoor

D.va's ultimate, when she goes nerf this, that means it won't ever get nerfed? Because that range is just... too much. It's a nuke.

Getting out of the way isn't really that hard most of the time, especially if you have a competent Lucio that speedboosts you.

Kaztinka

you can literally hide behind a brick and it will protect you from the entire explosion....
it's so stupid how everything in the environment can protect you from this ult

ISOM

you can literally hide behind a brick and it will protect you from the entire explosion....
it's so stupid how everything in the environment can protect you from this ult

Dva would be picked in every match if you couldn't dodge her ult. That would be ridiculous. You just have to be creative a lot of the time when you use it. No ult in the game should have 100% kill ability.

IceIpor

Arcade mode Defense Mei > Team of 3 Zaryas and Reinhardt.

I can't believe my entire team got wiped out in the beginning but I effectively held the payload back for almost the entire time without dying because of Mei's stupendous survival abilities on Dorado.
It wasn't until one switched to Pharah and knocked me off of the payload did they start to move it, but even that didn't stop me for long.

It was also satisfying to see all the tanks ragequit as soon as the match ended.

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
If you keep getting blown up by DVa's ult that's more on you than anything else.

There are so many ways to dodge it.

Hell, I even dodge it by crouching against the payload when the ult is on the payload.

xaosslug

if it's done on the payload you can literally crouch beside the payload and be unaffected. xD The only way to get multi-kills off a nerf these days is to blind launch + pray or drop it in the middle of the fray + pray. It's hard out there for a D.Va main.

MUnited83

For you.
Before the buff from 4 to 3 seconds it was truly horrendous for a D.va player. So many times you would throw it into a bunch of people, only to have them all escape in the plenty of time they got, and maybe you got one of the least mobile characters. At least now with three seconds getting at least 2 kills is more common, and you can actually get more than that reliably with smart timing and positioning.

xaosslug

tfw you've played Junkrat off and on since launch and you THOUGHT he couldn't minejump over that closed gate on Hollywood (because you've tried & failed many times!), and then you play w/ a Junkrat main who does it like it's nothing... wtf? @__@

Arcade mode Defense Mei > Team of 3 Zaryas and Reinhardt.

I can't believe my entire team got wiped out in the beginning but I effectively held the payload back for almost the entire time without dying because of Mei's stupendous survival abilities on Dorado.
It wasn't until one switched to Pharah and knocked me off of the payload did they start to move it, but even that didn't stop me for long.

It was also satisfying to see all the tanks ragequit as soon as the match ended.

it's also really awesome/flattering when you notice peeps switching to their MAIN to take you out, and you are still unstoppable! >:D

KyleCross

Me waiting for the Halloween update after prestiging.

ofIpkkR.png

Guys, I'm so thirsty.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
picking mei in arcade mode is the solo queue equivalent of reinhardt/bastion/mercy

you can do it. but you better feel bad about it.

KyleCross

picking mei in arcade mode is the solo queue equivalent of reinhardt/bastion/mercy

you can do it. but you better feel bad about it.

Arcade is almost a horror game.

You're running back from spawn, you decide to take one of the back ways around... and the last thing you remember is the sound of a dart firing from a gun.

VWAiYwf.jpg

It. Just. Keeps. Happening.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Arcade is almost a horror game.

You're running back from spawn, you decide to take one of the back ways around... and the last thing you remember is the sound of a dart firing from a gun.

VWAiYwf.jpg

I had an Ana do it to me for a while but while she was doing it, my team took point. Then when they came in and I woke up, the next time I encountered her this was the chain of events
deflect.gif

teabag-staple.jpg

Both of the teams had all Mei all day and we ended up crashing our game and having to restart.

My team decided to get all pissy and pick their mains.

I guess Blizz decided that people's hatred of Mei had cooled to an unacceptable extent and decided to warm things up again. I have no other explanation for the Brawl.

exYle

Wow man, Twitch broadcast doesn't get caster analysis audio. We just watched five minutes of both team's faces and then we got the ad overlay.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom