• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Overwatch |OT6| Boop

Status
Not open for further replies.

PatjuhR

Let's say that between choosing to play with a team of 5 or choosing to have a AI as our 6th, i'd ratherhave just a twam of 5 tbh. The AI is useless and basically would give easier ults to the other teams.

I guess it's not easy, if not totally impossible, to make a capable AI for Overwatch.

MUnited83

For you.
I guess it's not easy, if not totally impossible, to make a capable AI for Overwatch.

True, but still, it could be better. I played a match with people against hard AI once. We were playing on defense.

They literally came in a tidy line one directly after the other. Every single one of them was slaughtered by a Bastion.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
See a Genji sword chasing after my Ana. He literally turns around to see
1324376.jpg

Yeah I'd really like that to start early too as I just prestiged again recently, so lootboxes are fast again.

I'm at level 191 and am trying my best to not play until the next event rolls around - I prestiged and got up to level 120 a few days before the summer games event. Don't want to make the same mistake!

Has there been any word about a Ps4 pro patch? I know it might seem pointless because it already runs like butter and it's not meant to be a graphics powerhouse. But I wouldn't mind a slight uptick. Especially because Overwatch 2 will never be a thing we will always just be building on the original. Good excuse to bump up the graphics a bit without making a new game, right?

Then it's a flawed system then.

Maybe they can fill the leavers spot with hard level AIs.

I'd take AI over being down a player, but the AI is very, very predictable, and I'm not sure they even have AI for everybody yet (don't know for sure- didn't see about half the roster when I played AI matches starting out).

What would be fascinating is if they had the OW version of Drivatars from Forza- AI that simulate the play of actual individual players.

Now group with me and lets go to masters.

It is curious why a bunch of us Diamond players don't just group up, swallow our pride, pick our best role, stick to that role, and just go HAM in competitive. If we learned to play as a team, always with our best characters, we could easily get to master.

I guess people just don't care enough, understandable.

DevilDog

It is curious why a bunch of us Diamond players don't just group up, swallow our pride, pick our best role, stick to that role, and just go HAM in competitive. If we learned to play as a team, always with our best characters, we could easily get to master.

So are there people in EU PC who want to go to master? I'm up for it. I'm around 3300 atm.

Exactly. It's the only solution, but really there should be much, much harsher penalties for people who leave. 10 mins isn't enough. 24 hours, and bumped to a "leavers matchmaking pool" for repeated offenders would be sufficient in my opinion.

Could we also have a separate server for Meis who icewall their own spawn doors/ icewall off their own team's ults? Please?

caesar

Banned

Not sure, it's not THAT easy especially when you get to 3400.

So are there people in EU PC who want to go to master? I'm up for it. I'm around 3300 atm.

caesar##2952

I'm 3035 atm.

Don't get too far, man. I need you in a 1000 SR range.

I can't help it if you don't play. ;_;

True, but still, it could be better. I played a match with people against hard AI once. We were playing on defense.

They literally came in a tidy line one directly after the other. Every single one of them was slaughtered by a Bastion.

My favorite play ever was playing AI on Illios Well and they came in their little duck row. I boosted through them and they all went up in the air and down the well in a perfect line.

caesar

Banned
https://youtu.be/wGmMctm-gwU?t=1565

Some 2400-2500 Zarya play from the other day, if anyone's interested in how I like to play her.

Working on getting my stream setup again, it's slow going but fun all the same. Knowing I'm recording the matches makes me get salty less often, I feel.

Defending outside spawn on Dorado = no bueno.

Also you were over extending a lot with 0 energy, luckily the other team was really unorganised.

Nice win though.

Prelude.

Hows sombra coming along becuase if you would have told me the countdown would take a fucking month to finish I would have called you dumb :(
"My friends dad works for overwatch and his dad said sombra will be released very soon and there will be a halloween update with new skins and victory poses. ex. roadhog will be Frankenstein and junkrat will be scientist Frankenstein."

No, but seriously, since that Junkrat brawl pic came out people started to think this guy's legit.

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.
Oktoberfest is almost over but I doubt we'll get anything before it ends.

Hmm maybe they scrapped it then.

Really excited for halloween update, hope they have some awesome things planned for us.

I hate how when soloing the majority of people only play immensely well in the last minute of a match. They wait to group, wait for ults, work as a team. Ya know, unlike the rest of the match when they are trickling in and dying one by one. If you folks are capable of playing like there's a minute left, do it the whole match!!!!!!

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.
Overwatch easter egg in Rick and Morty comic

tumblr_oe9qjuInwX1v3au8ro1_540.jpg

tumblr_oe9qjuInwX1v3au8ro2_540.png

Lootbox as playable character concept.

Ctlcy2aUEAAR6Yv.jpg

Okay, lay the money down.

Who you got tonight?

EnvyUs or Misfits.

My money is on
Envy.
I'd bet everything I own on Envy.

Props to misfits but they really don't have the pure skill needed to win. Tviq, Akm, and Reinforce are great players who might be able to win. Misfits play great as a team, credit to them for that, but I think they will get absolutely overwhelmed tonight.

Okay, lay the money down.

Who you got tonight?

EnvyUs or Misfits.

My money is on
Envy.

I think Envyus will take this one easily. I would have loved to see a Rogue and Envyus rematch but Misfits played out of their minds yesterday. Even at the top of their game, I don't think they have what it takes to beat Envyus.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom