• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Overwatch |OT6| Boop

Status
Not open for further replies.
These poor announcers trying to explain the game and call it at the same time.

I've never watched Esports in my life, no clue why I enjoy the Overwatch pro stuff so much. But it definitely feels like a game that Esports lovers would enjoy, fun to watch.

Redmoon

I'll say this much. I cant really make out the red text on the HD TBS feed. Whats with fine lines of red and encoding that clash.

Kaztinka

How else would we dodge it if we're too slow to get out of ground zero range?

Dva would be picked in every match if you couldn't dodge her ult. That would be ridiculous. You just have to be creative a lot of the time when you use it. No ult in the game should have 100% kill ability.

Oh no, I don't mean that it should destroy everything in its range
if you were to hide behind a wall or a building, then sure, you should be safe
but no that's not enough, let's hide behind the completely "nuke-safe" lamp post, AS ROADHOG!
that's looney tunes level shit

exYle

What's the score in the tourney match ATM?

Holy fuck what is that Bastion cosplay lmao

1-0 Misfits

Also it's the PLAY OF THE DAY MAN

I do feel kinda bad about everyone making fun of cosplayers though, it takes a lot of hard works and guts to put yourself out there like that

Tabby

So if you're not in the USA you can't watch the full broadcast, only the Observer Feed with no analysis or anything? This is lame.

1-0 Misfits

Also it's the PLAY OF THE DAY MAN

I do feel kinda bad about everyone making fun of cosplayers though, it takes a lot of hard works and guts to put yourself out there like that
Misfits winning? Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat

And I know, it just looks funny from my perspective, but I respect the time people put into that stuff.

But it's still funny seeing Bastion with a human inside and not acting like a robot lol.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
We're going to make some changes to the Arcade Brawl for the next time we run it. We're going to add a 1 hero limit and also do some tweaking to some abilities. Specifically, we're looking at adjusting Recall, Cryo-Freeze and Sleep Dart to have longer cooldowns.
Was only fun for the Meis

exYle

So if you're not in the USA you can't watch the full broadcast, only the Observer Feed with no analysis or anything? This is lame.

I agree. Very ticked.

Misfits winning? Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat

And I know, it just looks funny from my perspective, but I respect the time people put into that stuff.

But it's still funny seeing Bastion with a human inside and not acting like a robot lol.

Misfits fucking STOMPED Envy the first round when they were on offence. They didn't lose a single team fight, wiping Envy over and over, and the payload didn't stop until it was meters away from the end. They literally had 4 FOUR minutes left.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom