• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Overwatch |OT8| Our love will last Pharah-ver

Status
Not open for further replies.

I-hate-u

Bastion buffs aside, target sensitivity and Eichenwalde castle gate not fully closing is much needed.

The Mei Cryo-freeze targeting is excellent too. Means that a Zarya bubble can undo anti-healing by Ana.

Edit: Very important question, where can I get a jacket like what Jeff is wearing.

Is winston vs roadhog the only impossible matchup in the game? I mean winston alone can't kill roadhog by himself in any situation aside from enviro hazards like pushin hog off a cliff with his ulti. I can't think of any other character who can't in theory out damage hog during his heal cooldown?

Also Winston needs a buff. So many characters have been buffed while Winston remains unchanged and thus by default makes playing as winston that much harder. The skill ceiling for proper Winston play has always been pretty high as it was. If NOTHING else, then at least make his tesla gun outdamage Mercy's healing by 1dps. It's bullshit that you can't kill a Mercy healed target. And buff that shields hp, or reduce the cooldown to 10 seconds. I don't know, do something. I already feel the effects of other buffs in the game as Winston. It's noticeably harder against myriad of opponents these days as a Winston.

I've suggested this a few times and the answer I get is that he would be too OP. He was balanced when hero stacking was a thing, it's time to look at him again. I'm not saying he needs more damage, reduced cool downs and a stronger shield, but at least one of those 3 things. He's more viable now that D.Va is nerfed, but if Blizzard really wants all tanks viable he definitely needs to be tweaked.

KanameYuuki

I'm super glad about the Defense Matrix change, so many times I used that to protect my teammates from imminent death just to end up with a broken heart and one less teammate.

And Bastion is the bane of my existence, I always have such a hard time with them, so I guess now he will be harder to kill but he won't do that much damage with the spread and no crit / multiplier.

I don't quite understand what does "... sensitivity" means, may someone please explain that to me?

Shredderi

I've suggested this a few times and the answer I get is that he would be too OP. He was balanced when hero stacking was a thing, it's time to look at him again. I'm not saying he needs more damage, reduced cool downs and a stronger shield, but at least one of those 3 things. He's more viable now that D.Va is nerfed, but if Blizzard really wants all tanks viable he definitely needs to be tweaked.

Yep. As it stands right now, I have to be unproportionately better in general than many of my targets in order to beat them because they have all manners of help these days in their tool kits. He doesn't need a anything major, but just enough to nudge him over that fucking slump he currently is in.

Tell him to Swift Strike straight up into the air.

The goober double jumped up, didn't ult, Swift Stiked DOWN under the bridge near point B, then started his ult.

I like legit couldn't find him until his ult was half up and then he got hooked by Roadhog anyways lmao.

I don't quite understand what does "... sensitivity" means, may someone please explain that to me?

How sensitive the targeting between friendly targets for things like Zarya Shield, Ana Nanoboost, etc. are.

Hopefully will help people figure out what they like so they don't accidently Nanoboost Lucio.

chur

Mercy buff hype!

I've been playing a lot of Mercy lately. I'm pretty sure she's the reason I finally hit Master. I welcome this buff.

Ramirez

Why not just give the option to make certain characters not selectable for nanos? No one wants to ever boost a Lucio or Mercy.

You know you're in for a rough game when your teammates start saying triple tank is still the way to go.

And that Lucio's speed buff isn't good.

antitrop

Jeff also made a post on the B.net forums that Season 3 will end about a week before March, they don't have an exact date yet, but a blog post with specific details and changes for Season 4 is coming soon.

rulerk1

gold elims (37) and a card for 55% kill participation as Lucio in a comp. Not sure if its a good thing or a bad thing but ill take it! I might just reach diamond

Configuration: Tank
No longer grants bonus armor

good. anything to stop last ditch ults is okay with me

kvothe

gold elims (37) and a card for 55% kill participation as Lucio in a comp. Not sure if its a good thing or a bad thing but ill take it! I might just reach diamond

Configuration: Tank
No longer grants bonus armor

good. anything to stop last ditch ults is okay with me

Takes 35% less damage now, though.

Fancolors

Custom Games will give XP now, so people can stop asking pro streamers why they're only level 150.
what?

Wonder if there's any punishment for people who abuse this, I saw bots on 1v1 before. There probably are going to be people who set up bot matches even at reduced exp gains.

Fersis

It is illegal to Tag Fish in Tag Fishing Sanctuaries by law 38.36 of the GAF Wildlife Act
M E R C Y B O Y S !!!
and of course
M E R C Y G I R L S !!!

Man, they're adding tooooons of custom game options @__@

Fancolors

Eh, who cares, levels mean nothing
personally, I don't.

However I certainly would be worried if I was in any way related to Blizzard since lootboxes are one of the game's main source of income.

The server population who abuses it may not be very big, but eh money is money.

Anne

In case people didn't know this, it was common practice to leave the payload once the gate broke on Eichenwald. You didn't want to push it without 6 because you only got one good shot before the gate closed and the point became 10x harder.

Stromlord

Haven't touched the game in two months due to the amount of toxicity in matchmaking but the server browser changes everything

Top 500 only matches now boiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiis

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom