• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Overwatch |OT8| Our love will last Pharah-ver

Status
Not open for further replies.

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
C4cdgvt.jpg

LtwSI0C.jpg
zen carry

LET'S FUCKIN GO

my sr only went up by 17, lol

Mawnster

those are flick shots from really good accuracy players.

aimbotting is very noticeable, it instantly snaps on to players like this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SPFxS5czUes

Thing is, in his Hanamura POTG he was seen looking directly at walls, guessing that players were behind those walls and accurately shooting everyone that would dare peek in the room (Shooting a player that was in one side of the room, and then suddenly shooting someone that was in the opposite side, at the speed of light). There's software out there that doesn't auto-snap to heads, you press a key, and bam! Makes it look like a flick shot. I don't know, it felt really fishy.

Dude's attitude didn't help either.

Anne

Most better hacks aren't blatant like you think they are. They do smaller aim corrections for you every now and then, and it's easy to hide by being twitchy. Afaik there aren't any real good wall hacks out there for this game though?

Any Youtubers or Streamers some of you may recommend to learn more about the game / tactics, etc.?

Skyline is really the only answer, you might get generic (most have click bait) stuff with most of other guys (which is fine if you're looking for the more obvious stuff). Skyline provides some great insight on stuff that is no so obvious but has an affect on your game.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCDrfc_LU0llSRI7icBFoBnw

Rein needs an emergency brake.

Dude, this is the buff I never knew I wanted. I can't count how many times I wanted to take back a charge but too late... Sign me up #LetReinCancelCharge

KanameYuuki

I wish they would add "Focus on X" , "X is on critical health" or something like that on Quick Chat so we could focus fire with randoms.

I know thats what the mic is for but I'm not confident at all on my accent and just plain mic shy.

And thanks for the links, I'm going to check some of their videos right away.

rulerk1

what is up these braindead D.va's who sit back and waste defense matrix, wont contest whoever has high ground, wont turn around, put there ults on top of the payload and when they actually shoot their guns they are so far they arent even doing any damage. Like the majority of them are like this now on both teams mind you. Who else gets this crap

LiK

Anyone on PS4 playing tonight? Fucking wasteland again.

I haven't been in the mood for other games and it's killing me lol

Village

Season 3 will be ending in two weeks (21th of February), while it's rumoured that Season 4 will start on the 25th.

I just want to have a team that I can always play with in Competitive, or play with, in general.

I don't know about a team , but i'm down to play with ya if you are on pc in 2 weeks.
A lot of my friends play console games only so I can't play with em

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
Had a Mercy who could've res'd our Rein and Genji who were on the point which would've in turn let us vice their Rein, Mei and 1 other I don't remember. Instead opts to solo res me(Zen) after I die when I'm away from the point and in front of aforementioned enemy team. why.jpg

Lost 350 SR after bring one win away from Diamond

It's the hope that kills you
full

I've learned to stop playing after two to three losses. Going on a lose streak messes with your motivation and frame of mind so taking a break and coming back later or even another day usually helps. I've been able to solo queue to a game away from Diamond from Gold because I knew when to call it quits and come back feeling better.

antitrop

7 losses in a row in S2 is my worst streak, I don't remember exactly how much SR I lost, but I think it was something like 400-500. I think the 7th loss was like -120SR by itself.

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
Out healed Mercy(who was part of a 4 stack) whole game, get blamed for loss because I didn't switch to Ana when I was out there solo picking Reinhardt 3 times as Zen, JFC.

LowParry

7 losses in a row in S2 is my worst streak, I don't remember exactly how much SR I lost, but I think it was something like 400-500. I think the 7th loss was like -120SR by itself.

Yeah same. That's how my last maybe 10 games have gone. Maybe 2 wins but the rest draws or a lose. Some of the game were straight up QP games I swear. Fucking stupid. I'm close to taking a break at this rate.

Blues1990

I don't know about a team , but i'm down to play with ya if you are on pc in 2 weeks.
A lot of my friends play console games only so I can't play with em

Yeah, I play the PC version, and will be on then. I'm playing Competitive, even as we speak. LOL.

My B.Net username: Blues1990#1733

EDIT: Oh, cool! Look what I got from my free loot box!

Coming out of Spawn today in Dorado we get behind the Rein, who then jumps to the side allowing the Sentry Bastion to annihilate the entire team who was behind him.

That was fun.

Xeteh

Very first random heroes game today my team gets 3 Torbs and a Sym on defense. They moved the payload maybe 30 feet and that was where it ended.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Roadhog
Scrap Gun
Spread decreased by 20%
Chain Hook
Targets are now pulled to a location 3.5 meters away, up from 2 meters.
Cooldown increased from 6 to 8

Winston
Critical hit volume reduced by 15%

not really the buff I would have given to Winston but ok?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom