• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Overwatch |OT8| Our love will last Pharah-ver

Status
Not open for further replies.

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
How in the BLUE FUCK? did Taimou pull off that Shot against that Gengi...

Holy Mother of Fuck!

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
Bunny got Wrekt with Tracer during that Taimou Hook Up and Shot from the Widow's solo combo wombo

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
You know I really think widow's ult should be her shooting through buildings with her wallhacks.

Or to make the enemy team's head hitbox bigger.

How deep can I bury my head in my heads?

Playing as Lucio on Gibraltar/Comp. Attack was pretty bad because our dps seemed to split up and even though we pushed well at the start the team never fully regrouped.

Defense...oh boy. Rein comes up the stairs to that raised platform where turrets sometimes sit. The two tanks, Mercy and a Hanzo (yeahh....) are there, but more off to the right, at the top of the stairs leading down to the health pack. Rein charges at me, so I sidestep to my left and RMB him. He gets knocked...into my team and they all go fucking flying off the map and get stomped.

sigh. i hate myself.

I-hate-u

Taimou=
. Attune =

Twitch chat kills me.

Realistically, no. I think the most noticeable difference will be against Tracer, but it's not some massive thing. Just eases some suffering.
I like to ring up Winston's head as Sombra, too. But having an extra two seconds to charge ult on Road more than balances it out.

Taimou killing Genji like that made me gasp out loud when I saw it live.

This was a fantastic set of games today, also from Misfits. Lots of interesting strategies, comps, and switching around. Also some incredibly sexy set plays like that balcony-flank-flashbang-hook play on Dorado.

Fersis

It is illegal to Tag Fish in Tag Fishing Sanctuaries by law 38.36 of the GAF Wildlife Act
I was expecting a bigger nerf to Roadhog... oh well.

Veelk

Banned

I still think they should. I mean, 90% of players aren't able to do anything resembling that. And my suggested buffs, outside of her ult, don't involve buffing her sniping capabilities. I mainly just want a smaller cd on her grapple and for her vemon mines to do more than tickle the enemy. Only the grapple will help her snipe by setting up for trickshots which I say that if you can headshot a moving target while you yourself are moving through the air vertically, you've earned that kill.

Again, console disclaimer, blah blah, but even so, I don't see the point of a character that only a tiny fraction of gifted aimers can utilize.

I still think they should. I mean, 90% of players aren't able to do anything resembling that. And my suggested buffs, outside of her ult, don't involve buffing her sniping capabilities. I mainly just want a smaller cd on her grapple and for her vemon mines to do more than tickle the enemy. Only the grapple will help her snipe by setting up for trickshots which I say that if you can headshot a moving target while you yourself are moving through the air vertically, you've earned that kill.

Again, console disclaimer, blah blah, but even so, I don't see the point of a character that only a tiny fraction of gifted aimers can utilize.

You can play Widow just fine (at least on PC). She's not nearly as effective, but there are characters like that, and that's fine. Not every character is going to be balanced around being great in low level play, let alone on consoles.

A smaller CD on her hook would be insane. She honestly needs 0 buffs right now.

LiK

I mean let's just have the disclaimer that widow should be buffed on consoles, not on pc. :p

No thanks. Been getting killed by too many good Widows on console lately. The worst is that they don't even bother helping their teams capture points. But hey, they get POTGs for kills doe.

Gotta love having to solo heal with 4 dps, shot call and deal with pharah. Surprised we won.

I played a game on Numbani attack yesterday where it was me solo healing as Zen, and the rest of the team was Genji, Tracer, 76, Mei, Zarya. I thought we were fucked. Instead we finished the entire map in ~4 minutes; the enemy team didn't even put up a fight. It was weird.

Sometimes all those DPS are actually good at their job.

Roadhog whiners won out, huh? When's the Pharah nerf coming on console? 🤔

No need for one. There's enough of good soldiers/mccrees out there to counter her from my experience, aiming at her with the dual-zone controls isn't exactly hard since there's such a strong auto-aim. If she can get the jump on them first that's her merit, she deserves it.

And a lot of times Pharah isn't the problem, it's more what's happening in the ground. Also, if there is a Pharmercy then the hitscan should have the help of zen/ana/mercy to deal with her.

Last time I checked the leaderboard had more S76/Tracer/Genji than Pharah has the most played heroes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom