• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Overwatch |OT8| Our love will last Pharah-ver

Status
Not open for further replies.

antitrop

I wish names in the new killfeed showed up in normal casing, rather than completely uppercase.

Easily the nitpickiest issue I've ever had with the game, but my name is antitrop, not ANTITROP. Maybe it's a clarity/readability change, but I never had an issue with the old killfeed being in normal casing.

I-hate-u

Just found out that Iddqd is now part of NRG. Now all they're missing are 2 beast tanks and support players. Just from the DPS potential they're one of the best rn.

LiK

Yeesh, just played one of the most frustrating Hanamura attack sessions ever. Got constantly killed from all angles. Widow, Symm and stupid Genji.

Kanokare

Annoyed.

ryozeJ6.jpg

I-hate-u

Just realized Harbelu is a free agent right now. Would be a strong addition to NRG, and would allow Seagull to focus on DPS since he plays a strong Zarya as well.

Mawile

Banned
I was doing comp and I get a person named "WidowMain" and they are on offense and wouldn't switchoff no matter what then blames me (the Lucio) when I'm doing my job well.

Hope personalities don't clash with IDDQD on NRG. Now all we need is Harbleu.
seemed p chill when he was playing with seagull
he kept calling him buddy it was cute tbh lol.

obv thats just seagull but i doubt they would have signed him after he was dropped for those reasons from fnatic

Alucrid

Banned
seemed p chill when he was playing with seagull
he kept calling him buddy it was cute tbh lol.

obv thats just seagull but i doubt they would have signed him after he was dropped for those reasons from fnatic

yeah maybe he's keeping it in check after being dropped for it once

Nimby

Banned
Just realized Harbelu is a free agent right now. Would be a strong addition to NRG, and would allow Seagull to focus on DPS since he plays a strong Zarya as well.

Harbleu would compliment NRG nicely. He would be their main Zarya, but since Seagull also has a good Zarya, they could triple tank reliably with Harb on Hog.

I'm doing something wrong when I play as Ana.

I'm healing people up fast, not dying much.

Still, I lose out to other healers on the team when it comes to total healing.

antitrop

EDIT: Nevermind, I misread. I thought you were talking about getting out-healed by the enemy Ana, not your other support.

KiraFA37

Well you can almost never out heal a Lucio, a Mercy you are even with but I would give advantage to Mercy and Zenyetta you should out heal unless he used his ulti a lot.

Also nice game on Ilios in comp, doing good for 2 rounds and then the team starts complaining that they don't get enough heals after we start loosing which is normal because I'm constantly being harassed by a Tracer and the Genji started hunting me. I give Ana to an other dude since he said he would be better, after 1 minute on Well he goes back to being a DPS. I just stayed on soldier on got a bronze for elims in the end after having silver after round 2. Pretty sure we lost due to the Genji not being handled properly and people switching up the comp too much except for me and the Lucio. Morale of the story. never trust other people at being good at healing.

Mawile

Banned
Think I'm out of Overwatch, although kinda ironic after spending 40$ on it, but it feels like you need to know people to win competitive because there are times where you'll get so many teams in a row that don't want to work together depending on your luck and people who quit at the slightest chance of loss.

I've put enough time into this game to get the enjoyment I wanted from it, but I'm starting to get tired of it. At times it feels pretty repetitive, and the current meta to me isn't as fun as it use to be. Think I've just gotten tired of the game.

Ah well, that's just me anyways.

NeoRaider

Think I'm out of Overwatch, although kinda ironic after spending 40$ on it, but it feels like you need to know people to win competitive because there are times where you'll get so many teams in a row that don't want to work together depending on your luck and people who quit at the slightest chance of loss.

I've put enough time into this game to get the enjoyment I wanted from it, but I'm starting to get tired of it. At times it feels pretty repetitive, and the current meta to me isn't as fun as it use to be. Think I've just gotten tired of the game.

Ah well, that's just me anyways.

:(

I was kinda the same. Just couldn't find any fun playing competitive alone at all. It was terrible. It's not like i played S1 and S2 a lot, actually i only played few matches but really wanted to play more during this season. After similar experience i just gave up and i am having fun in QP. I don't have friends to play competitive with, i don't use mic, i am not having fun... i guess it's just not for me. And that's ok.

After this event is over i think that i am taking a break from the game completely or playing much less.

Mawile

Banned

I was kinda the same. Just couldn't find any fun playing competitive alone at all. It was terrible. It's not like i played S1 and S2 a lot, actually i only played few matches but really wanted to play more during this season. After similar experience i just gave up and i am having fun in QP. I don't have friends to play competitive with, i don't use mic, i am not having fun... i guess it's just not for me. And that's ok.

After this event is over i think that i am taking a break from the game completely or playing much less.

Yeah, glad I'm not the only one who felt this way. I didn't mind using mic, but this game requires specific coordination to win at and I'll always be at a severe disadvantage VS the people who queue together. And the current meta just isn't for me.

I enjoyed competitive season 2, however.

Blues1990

It honestly won't hurt to take a break. I switch between Diablo III & Hearthstone when I'm not feelin' up for Overwatch, as I don't want to get burned out from playing it.

NeoRaider

Yeah, glad I'm not the only one who felt this way. I didn't mind using mic, but this game requires specific coordination to win at and I'll always be at a severe disadvantage VS the people who queue together. And the current meta just isn't for me.

I enjoyed competitive season 2, however.

You are not the only one, trust me it can be so frustrating and non-fun. But i think that you know it already.

It honestly won't hurt to take a break. I switch between Diablo III & Hearthstone when I'm not feelin' up for Overwatch, as I don't want to get burned out from playing it.

I know. There are so many games out there i should play and my backlog is becoming huge. I am not a fan of other Blizz games and MP games in general tho. Never played them before.

But this game is turing into loot boxes grinding for me. Often i find myself playing it just to get that XP and "just till one more box". And that's bad for me. I still think that Overwatch is fun game but for me, thing are not like they used to be. It's not that "fun" anymore that i had before. I am getting tired of the game even when i am playing it.

Well you can almost never out heal a Lucio, a Mercy you are even with but I would give advantage to Mercy and Zenyetta you should out heal unless he used his ulti a lot.

Also nice game on Ilios in comp, doing good for 2 rounds and then the team starts complaining that they don't get enough heals after we start loosing which is normal because I'm constantly being harassed by a Tracer and the Genji started hunting me. I give Ana to an other dude since he said he would be better, after 1 minute on Well he goes back to being a DPS. I just stayed on soldier on got a bronze for elims in the end after having silver after round 2. Pretty sure we lost due to the Genji not being handled properly and people switching up the comp too much except for me and the Lucio. Morale of the story. never trust other people at being good at healing.
My experience is like the opposite tbh. Usually gold healing as Ana, her nade combo is just so strong.

KiraFA37

My experience is like the opposite tbh. Usually gold healing as Ana, her nade combo is just so strong.

Hmm interesting, I do average about 10k healing as Ana in comp and I mostly focus on healing. maybe my memory is a bit off but I usually have gold or silver when there is a Lucio in play.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom