• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Overwatch |OT8| Our love will last Pharah-ver

Status
Not open for further replies.

antitrop

2 to the 1 from the 1 to the 3, what's up this is Jeff from the Overwatch team
Making changes that you wouldn't believe, gonna take you out with a long-range beam!

Blu(e)

If these Bastion buffs go live I would actually play this character. Probably have to adjust some of the numbers but Bastion feels really good on the PTR.

I unlocked Mccree's Gambler skin...
Tell me, somewhat general question, does one need to know how to shoot in this FPS to play Mccree?

the sound a highenergy nanoboosted Zarya makes.
the sound of a weapon that could melt steel beams

i like playing 2cp and koth alot more than payload :(

Also what the hell is up with the eight second cool down on Mccree's combat roll?

When it comes to general movement, he's already worse than every other assault hero. Why compound it by making his combat roll an afterthought on the character?

KarmaCow

Also what the hell is up with the eight second cool down on Mccree's combat roll?

When it comes to general movement, he's already worse than every other assault hero. Why compound it by making his combat roll an afterthought on the character?

The roll also reloads his gun.

NeoRaider

zyItbQ0.png

RIP.

Had to buy both D.Va and Mei (bought the red one) + Junkrat skins.
But at least i got everything that i wonted. Without spending money on loot boxes.

I feel like I should be in Master rank, but I cannot seem to get on any good team in this Diamond hell. Its always someone trolling, griefing, not communicating, shit talking, or really bad dps.

Like only 20% of my matches are actually good. I don't really care about my SR or climbing, I just want away from this negativity.

Every time I queue now, I just instantly look at the team list in hopes that I didn't get on the same team as the troll last game. Online behavior has diminished so much since I last was big into MP games. Such a shame

I feel like I should be in Master rank, but I cannot seem to get on any good team in this Diamond hell. Its always someone trolling, griefing, not communicating, shit talking, or really bad dps. Like only 20% of my matches are actually good. I don't really care about my SR or climbing, I just want away from this negativity.

Diamond is rough for this exact reason. Duo queue with people and try to keep a positive attitude. Don't forget the power of pre-game greetings.

Watchpoint Gibraltar, on Attack...and I'm the only healer. Lucio. We have 2 Tanks and 3 DPS, and the DPS refuse to change, like at all. So I buckle myself in for an extremely chaotic Comp match, because even if we can burst down Rein's shields and Roadhog's tankiness, it's going be tough keeping them all alive.

Against all the odds (we were in overtime and not even at A) we somehow made it to B + 60 odd metres. Then the defense and they got it to about 5m from where we were, but we scraped a win after I RMB'd their Reinhardt down the slope again. Sooo tight but actually quite exciting and fun, and a new career high ::

Jellie

My very first match on PC and I get PotG as Symm.. XD
What's your battlenet? Would be good to play with you again. See if your junkrat skills are up to scratch.
I feel like I should be in Master rank, but I cannot seem to get on any good team in this Diamond hell. Its always someone trolling, griefing, not communicating, shit talking, or really bad dps.

Like only 20% of my matches are actually good. I don't really care about my SR or climbing, I just want away from this negativity.

Every time I queue now, I just instantly look at the team list in hopes that I didn't get on the same team as the troll last game. Online behavior has diminished so much since I last was big into MP games. Such a shame

4/6 of my games had at least one troll in.
First had a guy say he would afk and went junkrat but he stopped as we finished the payload without him immedietly.
Second had a bastion cause everyone else to troll. Ended up with my teammates being widow, hanzo, junkrat, symmetra and tracer.
Third was going well with a widow main but they ended up being countered by a Dva and Winston so we asked to swap off so they went bastion and we lost despite having 3 minutes vs 1 minute left for round 2.
Fourth game had a sombra (13% win rate and 1.2kd mind) who stood outside their spawn getting slept by Ana and in general dying constantly while their tanks steamrolled through our non-existant tanks.

jviggy43

these Junkrats and Meis who wait outside spawn door. what are you thinking?

Last night I had a random pick soldier on Hanamura, we get defense first. First thing he does is run out and set up in the building outside of the choke point. Game starts, he immediately dies. They rush in with a dive and wipe us. While we got wiped he spawns, runs to defend the point by himself in a 1v 6. Dies. Staggers his spawn, they rush in, take point 2.

Thank you.

Just 2CP in general. All 3 suck pretty equally.

Yep. And for whatever reason I seem to get way more 2cp recently than ever before. Fucking hate them.

Ive said it a few times in here and I'll say it again. Diamond is the worst group to play with. None of them necessarily lack the skill to rank up, but the decision making is baffling in nearly every aspect of their gameplay. Worse, you get the crowd that is trolling, griefing, think theyre really good and its everyone elses fault. I stopped playing with a friend once he dropped out of master because I couldn't take having to get diamond players who would insta lock DPS and then proceed to do nothing all the while refusing to switch off.

Vitanimus

Not really other than the extremely obvious ones. The fact that Genji doesn't have iframes for his dash is so dumb. I shouldnt be getting hooked/headshotted mid dash ffs.

I can just about stomach a nano ulting genji, pls don't give him iframes as well

pizzacat

Banned
I'm still wondering why blizz didn't make a red dragon costume for the only hero that flies during an event that has a lot of dragons in it and that said hero doesn't even have a red costume like idk idk idk

LiK

What's your battlenet? Would be good to play with you again. See if your junkrat skills are up to scratch.

4/6 of my games had at least one troll in.
First had a guy say he would afk and went junkrat but he stopped as we finished the payload without him immedietly.
Second had a bastion cause everyone else to troll. Ended up with my teammates being widow, hanzo, junkrat, symmetra and tracer.
Third was going well with a widow main but they ended up being countered by a Dva and Winston so we asked to swap off so they went bastion and we lost despite having 3 minutes vs 1 minute left for round 2.
Fourth game had a sombra (13% win rate and 1.2kd mind) who stood outside their spawn getting slept by Ana and in general dying constantly while their tanks steamrolled through our non-existant tanks.

PMed

NeoRaider

I still think that both Hanzo and Genji deserved to have some nice Legendary skins for this even instead of some other heroes. And especially Hanzo. I can't believe that Demon skin is the only extra skin he got and it's not anything special tbh. And he is like one of the most played heroes in the game.

Also Widowmaker deserved to have Legendary skin.

For all 3 heroes it's not fair at all. Genji more or less but Hanzo/Widow... what is Blizzard doing??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom