• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Overwatch |OT8| Our love will last Pharah-ver

Status
Not open for further replies.

antitrop

did 10 placement matches, got 2772

IDK if thats good or average or what
Slightly above average.

0IM5b7F.png

Jellie

You are going to get a lot of shit from randoms though lol

We have to wait until Owzers becomes a pro Mercy so we can have that speed-healing combo. Zen would also work if the rest of the team had some kind of self-healing/shields, and the healing orb could stay on Rein/D.Va. Ana would be the ideal but she's much harder to play on console.

And yeah, 1vs1 as Lucio vs dps that aren't that good is awesome.
Yup Ana on console is pretty hard. Did ps4 placements last weekend and my healing with her was 60℅ my output on PC. Might be also influenced by me not touching a ps4 controller in months. I felt bad for my teammates.

Yup Ana on console is pretty hard. Did ps4 placements last weekend and my healing with her was 60℅ my output on PC. Might be also influenced by me not touching a ps4 controller in months. I felt bad for my teammates.

No auto-aim is rough, when I see my teammates in a pinch and I fail my shots it feels really bad.

We have to wait until Owzers becomes a pro Mercy so we can have that speed-healing combo.
Little did you know that today was the day I decided to become a Mercy main™.
Not really but I have to be honest I played her more than ever before today and she is a lot of fun. Fills the "I just wanna chill and help the team while moving around" void left by my sudden inexplicable loss in being able to play lucio well.

Little did you know that today was the day I decided to become a Mercy main™.
Not really but I have to be honest I played her more than ever before today and she is a lot of fun. Fills the "I just wanna chill and help the team while moving around" void left by my sudden inexplicable loss in being able to play lucio well.

I wasn't expecting that :O

But yeah, it's kind of relaxing to play Mercy since you don't really need to aim. Just fly and heal your teammates while asking how is their pain from a scale of 1 to 10, and then get the POTG with that 3-men res even if they were killed again right after lol

ISOM

Dropped 300 SR and gained 300 SR in the same week on the solo queue coaster. Still looking for a reliable duo partner on central or east coast time zone PC if anyone wants to group up? I'm around 2600 right now and was 2800s last season.

I had a high pick rate on Rein last season but this season has been worse than previous ones. Rein is my most played hero at over 15 hours this season and I really dislike playing him. I do it out of necessity. :(

I flex and fill whatever role the team needs and have started trying to pick other tanks when tanks haven't been picked yet to try to avoid Rein but they still don't pick Rein and I have to swap anyway. It's a curse.

When no one picks Rein, I usually say we need a Rein, or can anyone play him. And if no one answers or says I'm bad with Rein then I know I gotta switch. It's irritating that Blizzard only has one frontline tank that fills such a pivotal role. They need to diversify. Hopefully Doomfist is more Rein than Roadhog or someone else.

One win away from 2800. I might just make Diamond this season.

Also screw you all saying Diamond is average lmao. Platinum is a nightmare to play in.

Apathy

so i spent the weekend on the ptr instead of live. 2.1 hook is good but still has some issues.

A lot of them this guy covered well, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Oxao40QhUc

Being perched up top on the moving platforms on the end of route 66 lets say is going to be annoying to drag someone down now. and fast characters still get away from the hook when near doors which sucks. I am not like 100% happy about that but it's still better than 2.0

Quick question for PS4 players: Have they fixed the input lag in any of the recent months? Haven't played since launch week and it was almost unplayable.

Kito

After a week of high ping (100-150ms), lag spikes and suspecting a faulty wifi chip, turning the router on/off has solved my issue and I've now stabilised at 35ms. I need to make a habit of router resets every week or something.

Grief.exe

did 10 placement matches, got 2772

IDK if thats good or average or what

Carried.

I haven't played a shooter in any form on console in a decade.

58xYY0X.gif

Hopefully Vanquish gets ported to PC.

I wasn't expecting that :O

But yeah, it's kind of relaxing to play Mercy since you don't really need to aim. Just fly and heal your teammates while asking how is their pain from a scale of 1 to 10, and then get the POTG with that 3-men res even if they were killed again right after lol

Yes. I main Mercy and play Overwatch to chill out. I feel much less pressure to perform in my healer role. Any Neogaf PS4 groups playing tonight?

Kuksune

What am I looking at and what does it have to do with Symmetra?
Her beam is to frickin' stronk right now, and with it having a lock-on it feels like being cheated when you die from it.

The picture is from today after i face a really annoying Symmetra which made me so angry i hlk smashed my keyboard. I can't find 2 of the keys either :p

TL;DR: A highpowered weapon shouldn't have a lock-on.

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
And the losses keep coming, it's really disheartening watching my individual performances regardless of what I pick increase greatly as my rank keeps nosediving. :[
Pfft :D I have my pants on, they're a really bright grey.
Very deceptive.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom