• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Overwatch |OT8| Our love will last Pharah-ver

Status
Not open for further replies.

holysan

Kinda amazing how most US teams can't take a single point from Envy but noname Koreans are a real challenge.

edit: Harry so good on S76, he needs to melee a Lucio :((((((

holysan

Wth is Sylph doing on Ana? His positioning seems to be from quick play. Like on King's Row before, standing on top BEHIND the enemies and sniping. Why would you do this, you are such an easy target for a D.VA.

Mickie Dva hungry
CEluStb.jpg

Xzan

*Sigh* get put with a 4-man troll team two matches in a row - At least one sounded drunk/stoned.

Since they made up most of the team, me and the other random had no way to make up for their shitness. Thanks for the SR loss, dicks.

Time for a short break to hopefully clear them out.

Skii

Why limit to DPS? She's kind of designed around being annoying towards them, but Reaper deals with her well, Mei harasses her too. But Zarya's my bae for dealing with them, especially when they reflexively attempt to DM her beam. Nerf this? No no, thanks for the charge~

Reaper doesn't deal with her at all. He's the worst DPS at dealing with her.

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
*****************DPS********************************

no one likes playing soldier for real. you do it cuz you need a dps and hes the only one that can escape her garbage with any kind of consistency. even if you pick pharah and try to fly away here she comes every 6 seconds with her stupid pellet gun making this incessant noise and then you turn to shoot her and she eats your rockets and does it all over again until you fucking die

ERASE IT

I like playing soldier, but that's mostly because my mccree is garbage lmao.

I-hate-u

Interesting LW Blue is going triple support when running Symmetra, and not solo heal with Ana like EnVyUS does.

-------
NA Symmetra ult.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom