• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Overwatch |OT8| Our love will last Pharah-ver

Status
Not open for further replies.

antitrop

LIJ8T5i.png
LIJ8T5i.png
LIJ8T5i.png
LIJ8T5i.png
LIJ8T5i.png
LIJ8T5i.png
LIJ8T5i.png
LIJ8T5i.png

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
Nico having a real pogchamp day today.

Yeah you need a genji hard carry (or at least have someone be able to flex to genji hard carry) in this meta.

Jellie

This is the first pro Overwatch I've caught in a while. Why is everyone suddenly doing 3-DPS and Winston?

Korean teams have better teamwork and better tank players straight up. Western teams tend to have better DPS players and better playmakers. It's just a regional playstyle thing. The Koreans have proven how good trip tank is still, but trip DPS and dive is still good. Most NA teams don't have good XP using or playing against trip tank anyways so why bother messing with it if you aren't going to Korea.

Lucio/Rein with dive is actually still really good. It just plays spacing slower and is a bit different.

Just gonna quote Anne's response to the same question from yesterday.

KanameYuuki

I hope they buff a bit D.Va, she is just so weak, I can understand less armor since she was godlike before but now she can hardly accomplish anything, tanks should be deadly close range but her spread is so big not even up close she is a threat and everyone is so used to her ult I think I'm the only one who still dies with it.

Skii

These 3 DPS comps are so much more interesting than that triple tank bollocks. So many times we've seen teams go all out 4v6 with DPS ults and the fights are a lot more unpredictable because of it.

Seems to be whoever manages to take out the other genji better wins.

Yeah Shadowburn did a lot better in that final round.

Jellie

I hope they buff a bit D.Va, she is just so weak, I can understand less armor since she was godlike before but now she can hardly accomplish anything, tanks should be deadly close range but her spread is so big not even up close she is a threat and everyone is so used to her ult I think I'm the only one who still dies with it.

Apparently her DM buff on PTR is really good.
Quote from IDQDD on his stream "Dva is aids again? Yes she is". :/

Antiwhippy

Shadowburn is good, but he's already been surpassed by quite a number of genjis already honestly. KR genjis especially. WhoRU is nuts.

Veelk

Banned
Apparently her DM buff on PTR is really good.
Quote from IDQDD on his stream "Dva is aids again? Yes she is". :/

Really? I wouldn't have expected a little extra DMing to make that much difference

Well, the more effective D.Va is, the happier I am. Still wish she could eat Soldier's health thing tho.

Skii

Shadowburn is good, but he's already been surpassed by quite a number of genjis already honestly. KR genjis especially. WhoRU is nuts.

Really? I don't see much difference between the EU and KR Genjis. Shadowburn is just using dragon blade at the end of fights for some reason lol.

Antiwhippy

Really? I don't see much difference between the EU and KR Genjis. Shadowburn is just using dragon blade at the end of fights for some reason lol.

Thing about KR genjis to me is that they're so good at getting massive kills without dragonblade.

Didn't know that. He also said Roadhog is a mega buff now since his right click is now really good and hook is still strong. Bastion got banned from scrims for being too OP.

This is the final nail in the coffin for me that they need to tone Bastion back before he goes live. I wondered if pros would still be able to counter him if a big part of his kit had him stationary, but apparently not. At least not enough to make him reasonable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom