• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Overwatch |OT8| Our love will last Pharah-ver

Status
Not open for further replies.

cyborg009

Banned
I thought it was added to the PTR with the Bastion and Mercy buffs but not in the game yet.

I wasn't even aware of that change. You got a link to that?

Winston critical hit box was insane. Someone like tracer could really mess him up.

I think the cooldown should start as soon as you drop the bubble, but that's it.
Great for the normal overwatch players but I'm not sure about the pro levels.

Blues1990

I wasn't even aware of that change. You got a link to that?

Winston critical hit box was insane. Someone like tracer could really mess him up.

Yeah, I'm looking forward to Winston's Hit Box change, as it was sometimes unfair with how frickin' large it was. I remember Widowmaker taking me out, despite the fact that none of her shots had actually landed on Winston's noggin.

I'm a Mein now

Speaking of which, does anyone know of some good advanced guides with Mei, Zarya, and Lucio?

Ambient80

fa1.jpg

My experiences today..... every day.....

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
I swear all the 5 stacks this game matches me with in QP just get steam rolled. Spend more time in the lobby then I do in the game.

I swear all the 5 stacks this game matches me with in QP just get steam rolled. Spend more time in the lobby then I do in the game.

When I get a 5 stack, it's a group of people who happened to win together in the last game and thought it was a good idea to stay together (protip: it's almost never a good idea).

When the other side gets a 5 stack, it's a group of people who clearly know each other and coordinate to destroy my side to the point where I usually have gold with 4 eliminations or something.

Hey to the guys I was playing with sorry I left so abruptly my Playstation kick off for no reason. You all are pretty damn good! You have no idea how good it feels to actually see people take advantage of Lucio's speed boost.

LiK

Did we deserve that hanamura game to balance our wins?

That wasn't too bad. I feel like we should've changed up our heroes tho. Should've had Rein and Dva for the turrets and Widow/McCree. Seems people switched late so no Ults for them either. I managed to sneak in a few times as Junk but the Widow and McCree kept killing me inside.

Next time, I'll switch to Dva for those pesky snipers and turrets.

Zel3

Currently level 17 in Overwatch. The waiting times for matchmaking are a real bummer, i spend way too much time waiting for games or in skirmishes. Is the community not that big on PC?

HiiiLife

Currently level 17 in Overwatch. The waiting times for matchmaking are a real bummer, i spend way too much time waiting for games or in skirmishes. Is the community not that big on PC?

I honestly assumed PC was the biggest crowd for Blizzard games

I've been told that Skirmishes make it take longer.

Wait time should be ~1 minute for quick play.

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
Was in a 6 dps comp against a 2-3-1.

Was way closer than it had any right to be lmao.

Getting slightly better as tracer though. I feel like these dumb ass comps might be good practice at being self sufficient diving in lol.

I know snipers are always popular in fps games but it's insane that every game has at least one sniper on one of the teams. Usually it's 2 per team though. God forbid they release a third sniper that isn't a healer. It gets boring playing dodge the sniper and it doesn't help me practice against competitive comps.

LiK

I'm honestly tired of Hanzo and Widow in every QP game now. I'm much happier with a 6-stack just because we rarely play them, lol. Seriously, even when we have a 5-stack, the lone random plays Widow or Hanzo only. It's like clockwork. Altho that doesn't prevent the enemy teams from having one. :[

Zomba13

I'm honestly tired of Hanzo and Widow in every QP game now. I'm much happier with a 6-stack just because we rarely play them, lol. Seriously, even when we have a 5-stack, the lone random plays Widow or Hanzo only. It's like clockwork. Altho that doesn't prevent the enemy teams from having one. :[

Me and a buddy have a plan when we play now. Lock in Widow and Hanzo, wait for everyone to leave the spawn after the setup time then switch to something useful. Usually works pretty well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom