• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Overwatch |OT8| Our love will last Pharah-ver

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jellie

I hope not all of the bastion changes make it out. He sounds horrifying and he's already tough onconsoles if he's being active healed by someone.

Right now he's unkillable if pocketed unless you anti-heal him. Hard to take out his pocket healer when bastion will mow you down. Seen him taken out reliably by charging him while he's focusing on somebody else.

One of those OW days, I should've played Nioh this evening instead.
Now I'm just angry and bitter at humanity.

I wish Horizon was out last Tuesday, would have been perfect to take a break from OW once the comp season ended. I guess I took a bit of a break anyways, but I didn't feel an urge to play any other games. At least I caught up on TV a good bit.

I wish Horizon was out last Tuesday, would have been perfect to take a break from OW once the comp season ended. I guess I took a bit of a break anyways, but I didn't feel an urge to play any other games. At least I caught up on TV a good bit.
We'll all be able to escape with either Horizon or Zelda next week...until the PTR changes go live on console and I foolishly return to check out NEW Bastion.

when I'm in qp and the enemy team is like all golden guns i just turn it off after the match tbh.

i like comp but i don't like comp in qp.

As much as I like the friends I play with there's one major extra problem with the comp in quick play trend right now.
I'm a diamond rank player while they hover around gold/silver, it creates frustrating situations at times with the varying skill gaps.

ISOM

The problem for Immortals is that it's Grim and a bunch of nothing. While Rogue has a bunch of top tier DPS players. Grim can't do it by himself.

ZealousD

Makes world leading predictions like "The sun will rise tomorrow"
Almost makes me want to play Lucio. Almost

Lucio is my secondary character, and I just want to say that after I rebound my keybindings so that right-click is jump, it's like a whole new world opened up in terms of what I could do with Lucio. And when that whole new world opened up, it also revealed to me that Lucio has a much higher skill cap than I could have ever anticipated. I actually start playing worse for a bit because I was continually trying to recreate the crazy stuff that Stanky does, and while I sort of can, it also becomes painfully obvious that doing so is counterproductive when you're trying to do it all the time. So now when I play Lucio, I'm constantly learning and relearning the entire kit and trying to wrap my head around when the best time is to do what thing. When should I speed boost my team? When should harass another player? When do I run away? When do I try to finish a kill? When do I go heal? When do I try to boop?

It may not be personally satisfying to a lot of players to play a character that doesn't make the immediate and obvious impact of deleting heads off necks, but if anybody in the world is bored playing Lucio, then they're playing in the kiddy pool when there's a whole ocean to explore.

Is the genji Hanzo autoclimb buggy for anyone else

I turned it off today and I find climbing so much more consistent. Sometimes I would jump at a wall as genji and literally nothing would happen.

komaruR

how the heck he got back? he does look like he fell off the cliff lol

I turned it off today and I find climbing so much more consistent. Sometimes I would jump at a wall as genji and literally nothing would happen.
i always have it off. the autoclimb can mess you up when you dont want to climb but you did lol

Skii

Yeah it's pretty terrible. You should always have it off. Even manual climbing is so inconsistent so I don't know how you managed with autoclimb lol.

Yeah auto-climb sucks with Genji/Hanzo. I only use it for the rip-tire.
I didn't even realise it was a setting for junk, thanks!
Yeah it's pretty terrible. You should always have it off. Even manual climbing is so inconsistent so I don't know how you managed with autoclimb lol.
lmaoooo i have no idea either god I just thought it was a really buggy mechanic. so many times I just got killed while jumping in front of a wall. oh man
i always have it off. the autoclimb can mess you up when you dont want to climb but you did lol
thankfully this never happened to me as I couldn't even get it to work when I wanted it to 😂

Dongs Macabre

aka Daedalos42
Weird, I was playing QP and when I respawned my entire HUD was gone. Then I paused and couldn't get out of the menu then got kicked for being AFK.

Anne

Weird, I was playing QP and when I respawned my entire HUD was gone. Then I paused and couldn't get out of the menu then got kicked for being AFK.

you can try hitting alt+z when that bug happens. It's the disable/enable HUD key, sometimes you can toggle it a few times until the HUD pops back up.

komaruR

what platform is it? i remember there use to be a bug where sometimes your screen turns dim for ps4. the only way to fix it was to restart the game. was really weird.

Nice to get some recognition from the big man himself.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3W-9l-_XllM

This dude is so awesome lol

I just bought this on pc and its taking forever to find matches, is that normal?

Playing on my new account and it definitely takes longer to find matches than my real one.

PS4 here, main account usually takes less than a minute to find a match when solo while the new account takes like 4-5 minutes. Sucks :\

Having more fun games on the new account though, just faced against a top500 4-stack while our team was full of smurfs lol, we had an awesome game on koth.

komaruR

This dude is so awesome lol

PS4 here, main account usually takes less than a minute to find a match when solo while the new account takes like 4-5 minutes. Sucks :\

Having more fun games on the new account though, just faced against a top500 4-stack while our team was full of smurfs lol, we had an awesome game on koth.

you guys playing on alt now?

randome

Matchmaking on the PS4 is just freaking ridiculous. How many times have I joined a game only for it to end (literally) 5 seconds later? Often there are 11 players and 1 team is waiting for ONE player and it says not enough players and everyone is forced to wait for a game all over again. Ugh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom