• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Overwatch |OT8| Our love will last Pharah-ver

Status
Not open for further replies.
Barrier meta. I wonder if it will be all about breaking theirs first with Soldier, Orisa, Bastion. Or if it will be all about the Tracer, Genju, Winston dives behind them.

Squire

Banned
This meta looks like a disaster, going to wait until next week to do placements.

2gdgr9B.png

Mercy really is great again tho

Skii

Orisa whilst firing is a sitting duck basically. Her head hit box is quite big as well. Very easy for a Soldier to melt her. She feels like an off tank than a main tank but obviously everyone is bad with her atm.

Nah dude, fps devs commonly suck at the game. I would be really surprised if more than few where higher than 3.5

That doesnt make sense to me lol. Like I can understand mechanically they might not be the best but you'd think they'd have a good enough understanding of the game to be masters.

Anne

That doesnt make sense to me lol. Like I can understand mechanically they might not be the best but you'd think they'd have a good enough understanding of the game to be masters.

It's not like it matters. There are people in GM and top 500 that have horrid understanding of the game and can barely macro out a teamfight besides hitting Q.

LiK

watching PTR QP gameplay and she's not super OP as expected. Seems like some stuff is buggy. Like her Ult falling through the floor, lol

Thx. Any idea how much hp it has?

Why?

Yeah the Mercy buff is fine. Rezzing the team is great and all, but if she's vulnerable during it she'll be the first and only thing to be focused down, putting the team down one support. Not to mention the potential set-up time of the enemy team when they know a rez is coming.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
i hate res. just in general.

i feel like every other ult in the game requires some sort of prediction to use where as rez is just the sasfest ult in the game and now its even safer

ISOM

i feel like every other ult in the game requires some sort of prediction to use where as rez is just the sasfest ult in the game and now its even safer

Same. I hate rez because it turns so many hard fought team fights and with no penalties.

Yeah the Mercy buff is fine. Rezzing the team is great and all, but if she's vulnerable during it she'll be the first and only thing to be focused down, putting the team down one support. Not to mention the potential set-up time of the enemy team when they know a rez is coming.

Exactly. When the Mercy uses rez I know that she is going to appear on the kill-feed right after, like clockwork.

Can't agree with this. If a lot of your teammates are down you have to put yourself in a position where you can rez all of them without getting killed.

Zen ult is much safer to pull off for example.

TheStruggler

Report me for trolling ND/TLoU2 threads
how is bastion now that they made him in turret mode form 35% to now 20%?

I think more tweaks are coming to him as well and some people have stated

NeoRaider

Just saw that Orisa is trending on Twitter. Really interesting. It looks like a lot of ppl are talking about her.
Also those views on Overwatch YT channel... O.O

ZealousD

Makes world leading predictions like "The sun will rise tomorrow"
Oh hey. Orisa is one of the few tanks that can actually deal with Pharah.

Sucks for the Pharah mains.

Veelk

Banned
Oh hey. Orisa is one of the few tanks that can actually deal with Pharah.

Sucks for the Pharah mains.

Really? How? Her lockdown ability? Other than being temporary and situational, it only prevents an equally situational death (like crossing the bridge or being near the well), when usually pharah's threat comes from her rockets, which I'd say Orisa is especially vulnerable to.

ZealousD

Makes world leading predictions like "The sun will rise tomorrow"
Really? How? Her lockdown ability? Other than being temporary and situational, it only prevents an equally situational death (like crossing the bridge or being near the well), when usually pharah's threat comes from her rockets, which I'd say Orisa is especially vulnerable to.

She's the only tank that can shoot up without it being super awkward. I guess by "deal with" I mean "does better with".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom