• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Overwatch |OT8| Our love will last Pharah-ver

Status
Not open for further replies.

Owzers

BTW, lets appreciate how awesome Orisa's gun's animations are. Overwatch has really awesome guns in general, and I think Orisa is a great addition to that.
It's a good thing I saved my comp points for her golden gun, it will prove I am an Orisa main.

Symphonic

Doomfist not being a tank would be actually disappointing. At worst maybe a DPS.

he won't be some small guy tho lol

That's kinda why I have him pegged as defense in my head, kinda a medium sized dude. Could see offense. Don't get a tank vibe from him tho judging by how aggressive they're trying to make him and his whole shtick is his robotic fist.

Wonder if him punching people into walls will be part of his kit. Would be fun.

Apathy

Doomfist not being a tank would be actually disappointing. At worst maybe a DPS.

he won't be some small guy tho lol

What if hes like Shazam, normally a smaller dude with some powers but ult the doomfist gets full powered and he turns into a muscle dude that does double the damage while its up?

Gorillaz

It's going to be that little kid from the Opening Trailer.
That's kinda why I have him pegged as defense in my head, kinda a medium sized dude. Could see offense. Don't get a tank vibe from him tho judging by how aggressive they're trying to make him and his whole shtick is his robotic fist.

Wonder if him punching people into walls will be part of his kit. Would be fun.

What if hes like Shazam, normally a smaller dude with some powers but ult the doomfist gets full powered and he turns into a muscle dude that does double the damage while its up?
Blizzard would see the type to do some shit like that too so it might be a smallish build with the gloves bring like twice his size or something lol

I meant to say defensive character not dps.

Apathy

Blizzard would see the type to do some shit like that too so it might be a smallish build with the gloves bring like twice his size or something lol

I meant to say defensive character not dps.

Hit q, unlock the power of the doomfist, do double damage become huge, while in doomfist mode it will slowly drain, but you will also get a new q ability that you can use at any point during doomfist mode that will have you smash into the ground and knock everyone around you back 20 yards and do damage based on how far they are from the epicenter. Using this second q ability will instantly drain all of the doomfist power and turn you back to normal.

antitrop

Rez is up way faster because Mercys are pocketing Bastions.

I also find myself getting grav far faster with Zarya just from bubbling Bastion damage.

Rez has always charged insanely fast.

That's why I laugh when people tell me I "wasted rez", bitch you don't even play Mercy, I'll have it again in 30 seconds.

Veelk

Banned
I think a hack should stop her Fortify. I mean, why the hell shouldn't it? It stops everything else (Well, besides certain ults)

Data West

coaches in the WNBA

'what if we made a hero that could stop every other kind of heal but had no direct counter to their counter except themselves'
'what if we made a hero that could stop every other kind of damage but no direct counter to their counter except themselves'

Doomfist is just going to be able to one shot people on no cooldown with no counter at the rate they add these new hero abilities.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I mean, I imagine Doomfist more like a bruiser than a tank. Where as Orisa is more like a Reinhardt or Zarya type. I imagine Doom more like a Hog type

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
DO we actually know the build for doomfist?

It'll be pretty funny if the doomfist is wielded by a super scrawny kid.

I feel like placements are a cruel joke with me. Currently 1-5-1 (on Xbone) and I don't know why. I'll admit I make mistakes sometimes and some losses in S3 were definitely my fault. That said, I feel like I've been playing out of my mind these games and yet I can't win.

I had one game on Nepal where our Sombra didn't do anything. No good hacks, no ults, no damage. They refused to switch while everyone else on my team tried their best to better the situation but nothing worked.

I'm afraid I'll have to battle my way into Diamond again and I'm super nervous about my remaining 3 games.

antitrop

Gimme that 5th star

ipsyx54.png

You're not a real Mercy main without a silver portrait

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom