• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Overwatch |OT8| Our love will last Pharah-ver

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeeeaaaah buddy

i'm telling the truth though.
83b2821e861e8b03330e602ca9911412.png

guess it wasn't 1st percentile everything but let's be real it's low enough to pass anyways.

rulerk1

Had two crazy games defending kings row as Mei. Our Ana even nanoboosted me lol. Walling people off to die is strangely entertaining

Jblanks

First game of QP, and I join in a game in progress against a full team of 6 silver portraits an d they're running the meta.

ISOM

Oh shit, I just got in a QP game with sinatraa.

4859 season high sinatraa.

Damn. Your mmr must be really high. I get QP games in the gold/plat/diamond tier even though I'm in diamond. But I think that is mainly because I usually play quickplay with heroes I'm not good at.

Apathy

I hate all these people that can't be off twitter or some shit every game and they spawn and sit idle at spawn every time, specially when we need to contest points. Like if you can't fucking set that crap down don't hit up the game, or at least learn to type faster and get it done before you respawn

Sooner or later you're going to lose so much you won't mind grouping up with me again. I went 2-0 soloq tonight but one game I was with a group of 5 and they weren't in team chat and it was dull.
Every time I make a post like that I just say 'fuck it' for my next few games, and win them all.

Went 3-0 as Lucio, Mei, Rein.

I-hate-u

I disconnected from a comp match because my internet crapped out and I can't get back in.

Gosh I feel so bad. We were winning too.

Xux

Sombra's pretty neat. Usually when a character is derided I'm, like, magnetized to them and find I like them a lot. Hopefully it'll happen to Hanzo someday, too, but Sombra's abilities are fun. I feel like being able to throw the teleporter pretty far is a key part of my enjoyment of her.

Junkrat kinda clicked for me, too, though that weapon takes some getting used to.

Tracer's probably all that's left in my "not getting" category being really simple and disorienting but it probably takes more practice than random Mystery Hero goes with her.

Further goals: get better with Reinhardt and Mei. Play the game more so I can get the Arcade Loot Boxes and are tempted to play more Quick Play.

cyborg009

Banned
Why do people play zen if they don't use their healing orbs...........I was pretty much begging for a orb and never got one. Instead he was flexing about how many kills he got as a support...

scotcheggz

I disconnected from a comp match because my internet crapped out and I can't get back in.

Gosh I feel so bad. We were winning too.

Happened to me yesterday, we flubbed the attack and were defending a 1-0. The jokers at the electric company cut power to my street doing road works when we had about a minute left and holding strong...

Felt like such a prick 😭

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom