• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Overwatch |OT8| Our love will last Pharah-ver

Status
Not open for further replies.

rulerk1

The only way I was able to get out off console gold was in a six stack of ppl who try. I'm wondering if I have to do the same to get to diamond....

Anne

So they're getting really inconsistent regarding explosive projectiles vs self damage.

We now have DVa mech and Junkrat grenades in the "no" category, while Soldier and Pharah still damage themselves.

Anyone else?

The only people that don't are D.Va and Junkrat. Junkrat's will be fully noted as part of his passive from now on and it kinda makes sense anyhow.

The D.Va thing is a bit weirder. She needs it but it being inconsistent is a bit more weird yeah. Dunno a good solution for it.

Jellie

they changed the launch delay of sleep dart?
The launch delay is what usually make me miss my target.

Dunno. Landed two darts on a mercy in a 1 v 1 but couldn't kill her even though I hit about 90% of my shots and antinaded her. Though she had a hacked health pack on her. :(
Ana feels ok but dunno how it'll be against competent flankers.
So far, zen feels stupid with the discord.

AngryMoth

Just had perhaps the proudest win of my overwatch career. Lose the first 2 points on Oasis 100 to 0. On of our healers switches to bastion. We manage to claw back 2 points in close games. Then at the start of round 5 we have a player leave. We are depressed, thinking all is lost. But some how we flip the point in overtime and manage to cling to win despite being a man down. One of the only times I've ever won with a man disadvantage.

Nothing like starting comp in KOTH with a torb in my team and a lucio that changes to a junkrat as soon as we start losing the 2nd round after winning the first lol

shintoki

sparkle this bitch
Hit Comp by mistake thinking it's Random 6v6

Keep getting stuck with Widow.

Wonder why I keep getting stuck with Widow

Lose

Do we know what the new character's trophies are?

After unlocking Lucio's dreaded one in a GAF group, I'm on clean up duty for some pesky ones.

aeolist

Banned
G6tZOeh.png

*nervousness intensifies*

Nothing like starting comp in KOTH with a torb in my team and a lucio that changes to a junkrat as soon as we start losing the 2nd round after winning the first lol

3rd game there's a duo on my team that doesn't leave the ship on Nepal.

Why is the game putting me together with these retards? I've seen people throwing games, but this was a new low.

Jellie

Do we know what the new character's trophies are?

After unlocking Lucio's dreaded one in a GAF group, I'm on clean up duty for some pesky ones.

Yeah one is to cause 1000 damage through use of her alt fire I think. I'll go check for you now on PTR for the other one. Probably blocking.
EDIT: 900 damage done using her ult.

MG310

Started the season at 2146 IIRC. I've been doing nothing but solo queue so far. Pretty much all Zen and Symmetra with occasional Zarya.

I'll probably be back in the 1600's at some point.

Jellie

21 players Rez'd

The enemy Mercy got POTG, funny enough, but we got the W
Only one kill though.
I need solo queue ASAP. I need a ranking system that matters ASAP ;~;

Boosted duos/triples?

Managed to get both Sombra achievements today. 20 kill streak too. Nice when the team follows up the EMP. One time emp their whole team and my rein doesn't earthshatter until after our pharah ulted them all for some reason.

Why are these genii/Hanzo one tricks always on my team wtf. They're everywhere on console
Hanzo's have been killing it in my matches. Either the enemy Hanzo is getting headshot after headshot, or the Hanzo in my team gets 3-4 kills with Dragonstrike.

He seems like a good character to learn. Love his synergy with Zarya.

Does anyone on PS4 want to play with me? I'm 2700+ and I don't want to play solo queue. I had two losses the other day out of three games and I don't want to lose anymore :(

komaruR

Hanzo's have been killing it in my matches. Either the enemy Hanzo is getting headshot after headshot, or the Hanzo in my team gets 3-4 kills with Dragonstrike.

He seems like a good character to learn. Love his synergy with Zarya.

Hanzo: What is shield? Ryuu ga waga teki wo kurau!

MartyStu

The nerf is real. I have to be on point to be nearly as effective with Ana on the PTR :(

I still love her and will continue to play her, but it feels really weird not having the self heal keeping me in the black.

On the other hand, my Pharah is just dominating there.

Jellie

Wonder if EMP will get a nerf soon. The charge is really fast plus with teammates able to see it it'll get faster. The rest of her kit had been buffed a lot.

I'll queue with you if you want?

Finished the placements. Are you on?

Barely placed gold lol

I feel sorry for the people that play on this level, the games are unbelievably stupid.

Edit: and I was just kicked out of a game due to server problems lol
I'm suspended for 10m, gonna take a break to eat something and I'll be back on

Ambient80

Rein and Roadhog are my two favorites to hack.
Watching a Rein swing helplessly as he's chasing me and I'm shooting the crap outta him is downright beautiful. You're right tho Roadhog is also fun. He's just a giant ult builder. Even if he doesn't die I get a ton of ult charge off of him when he's hacked. Plus he can't use his IWIN Hook to kill me. Glorious.

rulerk1

I was at the mid 2600s and now I'm in the mid 2400. Why can't ppl have a good comp :(

Edit: just lost another one. I really should duo que or something now. These games have been ridiculous

rackham

Banned
The only thing worse than a bad Ana are teammates who constantly jump around, even when not near any enemy.

Yeah man. That makes it really easy to heal you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom