• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Overwatch |OT8| Our love will last Pharah-ver

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just had a game where a duo leaves suddenly after 2-0 come back.

One comes back, finds that we are losing and leaves again.

I've had some horrible luck.

Bisnic

Really Really Exciting Member!
I shouldn't have bought all those sitting emotes after the Xmas event was over. I only got 800 coins. D:

I'm surprised they even bother doing an event like that. Chinese market that big?

B-Dex

Lijiang tower better have decorations. Hanamura and Nepal too I guess.

As for who should get a giant cock skin... I actually dunno. Haha.

holysan

New skin or not, D.VA still cancer.

A D.Va edit for this would be great ;)

ec2.jpg

Moonkid

Mech looks a bit busy but it looks better than most of her skins imo, bring on hanbok D.VA ^_^

Good games today too, haven't grouped up in a wee bit.

I just finished my ranked placement and I'm gold on the verge of platinum.

Is the only reason to play ranked to get enough points for a golden wep? Do you get significantly more XP from Ranked even when factoring in the longer matches?

Regardless I'll probs stick with it, just curious if I'm missing something

Apathy

So, they had raised the price of the event items above normal items for Halloween, then they were even more expensive than that for Christmas, what do you think the chances of them even upping the cost more than the Christmas stuff

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
I still kinda think soldier is not amazing at dealing with pharah without some assistance, especially if it's a pharmercy combo because he just doesn't have the burst.

Anas should defo help soldier focus pharahs down. Zens too.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I still kinda think soldier is not amazing at dealing with pharah without some assistance, especially if it's a pharmercy combo because he just doesn't have the burst.

Anas should defo help soldier focus pharahs down. Zens too.

i mean

pharah's pretty busted the second 76 gets a deserved nerf. her dumb flight buff makes it so pretty much ONLY her counters can deal with her

ramyeon

I shouldn't have bought all those sitting emotes after the Xmas event was over. I only got 800 coins. D:

I'm surprised they even bother doing an event like that. Chinese market that big?
Chinese New Year is actually just Lunar New Year, and a few other countries follow the Lunar Calendar to an extent as well. Korea also celebrates Lunar New Year and Overwatch is naturally huge there, so it makes sense.

Korean Overwatch players are losing their shit over D.va in a Hanbok. Her best skin yet, hands down.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom