• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Overwatch |OT8| Our love will last Pharah-ver

Status
Not open for further replies.

Apathy

146095.jpg

I got my cute and pixel sprays for zarya, yay

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
I'm going to need the new Mei costume even though I'll probably switch back to the default or one of it's resprays. It can't be topped apparently.

Foxxsoxx

Is there someone out there in this lone world on PS4 that wants to group and is actually competent? PSN is Fakehound.

I just joined a random lobby with my team consisting of 5 star players with the enemies being less than 30s.

They smashed my team, you'd think they'd have some idea how to play considering how many hundreds of hours they must have put into it but nope, classic mistakes.

Mercy who was in the 400s never healed me as a tank, but she sure loved trying to heal Genji who got like 2 kills :\

She saved an ult that healed a total of 1 teammate though so that was neat.

im ded inside

Was anything interesting leaked about the new event on PTR or anything yet? Curious about any voice lines or what have you.

From the last page. Don't know where the information comes from.

Apparent leak of the new event besides D.Va and Mei:

New costumes for:
Genji "Dragon Dancer"
Mercy "Feather-trimmed dress to celebrate Year of the Rooster"

New costumes(?)
Symmetra "Dragon-head turrets"
Junkrat "Something about a firecracker"

Don't know if that's accurate or not, source was very weird.

Needed four wins for my Lucio golden gun. Autolocked Lucio and had an amazing three games. Then on Nepal we almost came back and won it after a bad start. I kind of feel like it was my fault, I died way too often. Feelsbadman

Guess I'll end the night with 2998 CP's

I had a competitive match where my team was so bad that I got 4 gold medals with only 4 eliminations, and that was one of them.

Edit: You know who needs a good costume? Widowmaker.

Is there someone out there in this lone world on PS4 that wants to group and is actually competent? PSN is Fakehound.

My psn is RuinerPrime if ya want to add me. After solo qing for so long I got stuck in 1500 and it's been a nightmare since. I haven't touched comp in weeks because of it. I just really want a teammate that can communicate with.

Geneijin

New costumes for:
Genji "Dragon Dancer"

New costumes(?)

Source?

Foxxsoxx

My psn is RuinerPrime if ya want to add me. After solo qing for so long I got stuck in 1500 and it's been a nightmare since. I haven't touched comp in weeks because of it. I just really want a teammate that can communicate with.

I don't even really care about Comp much, it's just matches in general. I don't think I've even touched it since the season started.

ISOM

New costumes for:
Genji "Dragon Dancer"

New costumes(?)

Was hoping for a new Genji skin since I didn't get the Oni one.

I just played with the most obnoxious player on Overwatch. Just played "troll" characters, sat inactive as Symmetra spamming "Defend the point", and was generally a huge ass. But what really, really got to me was that his account was relatively new, putting in only 10 hours of Quick Play, but a whopping 500 hours in this season's comp. This guy is a full-time loser who has nothing better to do with his life than sit around trying to ruin people's enjoyment. Is he working for Gearbox or something? An alt account for IDDQD to vent some stress over the lack of any teams wanting to play with him? What happened to make this person so pathetic? Absolutely baffling.

Edit: I proceeded to win two games and then play four straight with a Hanzo Torb/Main who started as a Master but very quickly fell back to Diamond.

Kysen

Had a game yesterday with a genji main. 200hrs this season, 400hrs quick play. He was last to pick a character and actually went Ana to help the team. I couldn't believe it, we won that game.

Cappa

Banned
Mei/Zarya.

Mei has the best skins in the game. This is a completely unbiased opinion as well.

Didn't they say they are doing a Lunar New Year event? That'd start next week right? Wouldn't be surprised if the balance changes come in an event patch.

I dont recall this actually being confirmed officially by Blizz. I know some of us here thought it would make sense having many Asian heroes in the game, and having a fairly large following in Asian countries. HoTS has a confirmed event, so thats another reason to suspect there will be one, but I havent seen anything mentioned for OW.

No, I want them to add skins that are good and not goofy meta joke skins

I think S76 Daredevil skin is awesome.

_Legacy_

Had a game yesterday with a genji main. 200hrs this season, 400hrs quick play. He was last to pick a character and actually went Ana to help the team. I couldn't believe it, we won that game.

Wow, that's quite rare. Maybe there is hope after all!

I-hate-u

moonian?

Also how unfair is that Tracer gets an origin skin, and 3 extra gold skins after launch? She better be on the back burner for the next couple of events in favor of the others.

Cappa

Banned

New costumes for:
Genji "Dragon Dancer"

New costumes(?)

where have you seen this leak? Edit: nevermind I saw it on the Korean Overwatch Twitter feed.

Remember when people said they wouldnt do something for Chinese/Lunar new year? lol it looks like theyre going all out.

TrueBlue

New costumes for:
Genji "Dragon Dancer"

New costumes(?)

Surely Hanzo will get a skin if Mei, D.Va and Genji are. He'd be a really weird outlier if he didn't.

Cappa

Banned
Surely Hanzo will get a skin if Mei, D.Va and Genji are. He'd be a really weird outlier if he didn't.

I think no spoiler is needed, for Hanzo, Genji, and the rest of the Asian heroes... I think its a given theyll get some sort of skin. Itd be head scratching if they didnt.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom