• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Overwatch |OT8| Our love will last Pharah-ver

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jblanks

-Achieve Season High
-Lose 5 or 6 straight games by no reason
- Struggle 5/4 days to reach your high again
- Victory/Defeat, Victory/Defeat, Victory/Defeat

Repeat ad eternum.

Yup same thing happened to me.

Also do we get comp points based on season high or where we end up at ? Probably won't be playing anymore comp this season but don't want to lose 2k points or w/e it is.

(Top of page - Zarya is bae).

holysan

Deathball meta was the most fun for me. Only the characters I like were relevant. No cancer DVA, no braindead OP soldier, no Ana. Great.

I don't care what anyone says I like the tank meta. Mostly because I like encounters that last more than a fraction of a second or being allowed to adapt to a situation and turn things around instead of being instantly dead. The less I get to see of Genji the better too.

(Top of page - Zarya is bae).

Top tier: Weightlifter "origins" Zarya, Thundergod Zarya

Trash tier: All other Zaryas

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
Deathball meta was fucking boring to watch.

It's like you're watching 2 meat grinders speed boost into each other and flip a coin to see who wins.

Pharah meta followed by beyblade meta has been my favourites so far.

darklin0

Banned
I'll hit Diamond, just you wait.

But yeah, Monday I hit season high, last night I'm back down to Monday's SR. Lmao.
Chasing Diamond is weak.

RLRgnh6.jpg

Making this your season high is much more impressive.

I don't care what anyone says I like the tank meta. Mostly because I like encounters that last more than a fraction of a second or being allowed to adapt to a situation and turn things around instead of being instantly dead. The less I get to see of Genji the better too.

Top tier: Weightlifter "origins" Zarya, Thundergod Zarya

Trash tier: All other Zaryas
I think that once the tank meta is truly dead they should look at adjusting time to kill.

rulerk1

question should Reins be swinging wildly when a friendly Zarya gravs the enemy team? I feel like that would do a lot damage.

Edit: Qxc is funny for rage streamers. Vyolent is the best tho

Just remembered that season 1 started with hero stacking.

So I may be wrong here.

Season 2>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> though

Genji was nerfed in season 2, so no. Season 1 was the best even with 5 torbs defending hanamura D:

All seasons suck, the game suck, but for some reason all of us are still playing it. Or at least some of us, because I'm looking at my friends list and it's empty. You guys are failing me.

Antiwhippy

I think that once the tank meta is truly dead they should look at adjusting time to kill.

I like a suggestion that I've heard that says that healing should go down, but damage overall should also go down.

I think the idea is that while healing is insane in this game, most of the offensive heroes can pretty much burst through each other before healing can be a big factor, thus making it easier to run tanks because healing has enough time to factor in then.

All seasons suck, the game suck, but for some reason all of us are still playing it. Or at least some of us, because I'm looking at my friends list and it's empty. You guys are failing me.

I typically only get on if other people are already on, so I'd say it's you that is failing me.

I don't think I'm fit to be leader anymore.

Skii

I like a suggestion that I've heard that says that healing should go down, but damage overall should also go down.

I think the idea is that while healing is insane in this game, most of the offensive heroes can pretty much burst through each other before healing can be a big factor, thus making it easier to run tanks because healing has enough time to factor in then.

Yeah I remember watching a flame video and he was saying that the reason the meta is like this is because there is too much damage in this game and this is the result.

they would have to be very careful balancing that tbh cus if it felt like they just nerfed... everyone it might feel a little bit weird. :p

Finally got the achievement that eluded me since the open beta.

https://my.mixtape.moe/fpxtft.webm

KOBE

AND IT'S GOOOOOOOD

Lol. I can't remember how I got that one.

Will probably never get Rapid Discord or The Floor Is Lava though.

Also few things are more fun than dropping down as Pharah, killing the support with double rockets (one on the way down, one when you're close to them), concussion blasting the DPS and then flying away.

Shh, no tears now.

Something I just learned - apparently if you EMP near a health pack, it automatically hacks it for you. Not super useful, but an interesting fact!

I don't think I'm ever gonna destroy 3 teleporters in a round or whatever

really wish they would update achievements with hero stacking gone and reworks/balance changes

I don't think I'm ever gonna destroy 3 teleporters in a round or whatever

really wish they would update achievements with hero stacking gone and reworks/balance changes

Yeah - the three teleporters one is especially difficult with the shield generator now. Usually you'd get it on KOTH but now people won't put down teleporters.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
why the fuck isn't there an avoid this player option for teammates

holy shit am i sick of 'hey guys im meme pick on attack no it totally works and you're totally not working around me because i'm selfish as fuck'

Today I only wanted to play support and for the first time ever players were asking me to switch off Lucio because they wanted to play him. Where were these players when I was a DPS player.

We won every game when I got to play support the whole time. Good games NDF, and welcome back Buttchin, your antics have been missed.

The shiny new Lucio golden gun is undefeated.

exYle

Finally got the achievement that eluded me since the open beta.

https://my.mixtape.moe/fpxtft.webm

I consider myself very lucky that this trophy is the first hero trophy I got. Literally earned it day 1. And that was when the ult used to kill you!

Today I only wanted to play support and for the first time ever players were asking me to switch off Lucio because they wanted to play him. Where were these players when I was a DPS player.

We won every game when I got to play support the whole time. Good games NDF, and welcome back Buttchin, your antics have been missed.

It's good to be back 😁

Antiwhippy

What alternate universe do you live in again.

Moonkeis

Does reporting actually work? I just had this player intentionally troll the game by walling the team with Mei in spawn and during fights. This was in a comp game, normally on QP, I could care less.

Never thought I'd get the 3 Teleporter Kills achievement ever and bam got it while in a random match on Hanamura Attack. Kept sneaking in and taking them out as Sombra lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom