• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Overwatch |OT8| Our love will last Pharah-ver

Status
Not open for further replies.
I typically only get on if other people are already on, so I'd say it's you that is failing me.

I don't think I'm fit to be leader anymore.

Hey I was on, playing QP alone with hanzos and widows in every single game. Feels bad.

Anyone else having trouble logging in? I keep getting stuck on "Entering Game."

Now you're just making up excuses.

Today I only wanted to play support and for the first time ever players were asking me to switch off Lucio because they wanted to play him. Where were these players when I was a DPS player.

We won every game when I got to play support the whole time. Good games NDF, and welcome back Buttchin, your antics have been missed.

The shiny new Lucio golden gun is undefeated.

Yeah good games, that was fun.

It's good to be back 😁

You got to play Genji, I envy you :p

pizzacat

Banned
BA4BDB533976CE7A86D568990BE651BA70C74730

WHY DID THIS WORK

RedHill

Banned
I got suspended from competitive for leaving the game .5 seconds before defeat appeared. The game was over already. 😡

xaosslug

BA4BDB533976CE7A86D568990BE651BA70C74730

WHY DID THIS WORK

your Roadhog was good @ picks, your Mei & Symm were fucking their shit up, your Rein was better than theirs, and their D.Va was conservative? A lot of time it just comes down to better players. You said one of their healers switched to Tracer? So there you go - the rest of the team probs bullied/convinced them to go 2nd healer, which they're probably not confident playing.

rulerk1

2496. So close but then i won one lost one etc. I had teammates who had good game sense earlier but seems like when the sun goes down it gets random. Seriously had 3 straight matches where only 2 ppl (im one) were in voice chat and steamrolls everywhere.

RedHill

Banned
If the gigantic red warning box is there, you'll get penalized.

It's not safe to leave if you press Leave Game and it looks like this
There wasn't one. Like it was literally .5 seconds. I even saw the red stuff before defeat comes on. It said "rejoin match" so less than a second and then went to play immediately. I guess I got it at just the wrong time :/

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
I swear Platinum players have more common sense than Diamond players. Diamond players lose one round and they shrivel into defense characters.

Like we don't need a fucking Sym, Mei, Junkrat combo.

Went from a season high of 2750 down to 2173. I just don't know what to do anymore.
Play for fun, not for numbers. Win or lose, comp consistently provides higher quality matches than I'll find elsewhere. You're the only constant in each match so look for areas that you can personally improve over all else.

Also, play a tank.

Fuck fuck fuck fuck. Zarya put the graviton in the 'spot' on ligang bridge. I go boop all of them.... And fuck up the wall ride. A second later I get the triple kill. :'( :'( :'(

Edit: looking at the POTG the Pharah concussions me, that's what fucked me up. :'(

Apathy

I really think this game would have been 100% better if they had not felt the need to introduce a sniper like widow.

not because shes oppressive or anything, but because like the worst people pick her, think they are good and she goes against everything the game is built around. coordinating team together, getting on points and payloads.

I keep constantly getting widows that are just useless, getting 5v6 cause these idiots think that she should be picked on village or control center.

MG310

Stannis-For-Pres on PS4 quit for 75% of the first round...never left spawn when he was there.

Then in the 2nd round jammed the select button on Lucio over and over, picked Mei and then kept Ice-Walling us into the spawn point.

Jblanks

Stannis-For-Pres on PS4 quit for 75% of the first round...never left spawn when he was there.

Then in the 2nd round jammed the select button on Lucio over and over, picked Mei and then kept Ice-Walling us into the spawn point.

Just report him.... oh wait..

Nothing like finishing a day with a game on Nepal when we start with a Hanzo on the team that later on changed to a Genji (and a really bad one at that), a Reaper that insists in going in by himself over and over again, and a Zen that changes to a S76 after the first round leaving Lucio as a solo healer and basically starts doing the same as the Reaper. A loss obviously. Poor Zarya on our team that was actually trying.

Moonkid

When the most useless players in the team leave immediately after losing lmao. Hanzo to Torb was an inspired choice for sure.

Sande

Play for fun, not for numbers. Win or lose, comp consistently provides higher quality matches than I'll find elsewhere. You're the only constant in each match so look for areas that you can personally improve over all else.

Also, play a tank.
People would be way happier if they just played ranked to have good matches. The constant need to rise and blaming shit teams and elo hell even when you're precicely where you belong is baffling to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom