• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Overwatch |OT8| Our love will last Pharah-ver

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anne

I really hope every season KD just goes for something else than esports jerseys.

At least they look less like a group of janitors wandered into the booth.

Fancolors

Seeing the uniform changes makes me wish Blizzard go Riot's ways and make skin based on winning esports teams once OW League comes.

I would pay for boxes if it means I can see McCree in a nice pair of suspenders.

Anne

Nah, I think they mentioned that it's chosen by random. You see all 4 control maps at the start before it flips to ilios.

Wait really? I thought one was picked at the start of the rotation for the rounds. Wow, that is the shittiest luck ever then.

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
Wait really? I thought one was picked at the start of the rotation for the rounds. Wow, that is the shittiest luck ever then.

At least that's what I'm pretty sure I heard, could be wrong, but then why would they even show the other control maps at the start?

Not even Mccree can beat Pharah focusing on you with Nano. He did well otherwise imo.

I meant throughout the game, not just that one moment. Buds could just not finish her off a lot of the time.

Anne

At least that's what I'm pretty sure I heard, could be wrong, but then why would they even show the other control maps at the start?

Eh who knows. I think I remember OGN working the way I mentioned last season where all first rounds on each set of matches was the same. I could be remembering wrong, it's been awhile.

Blues1990

I think I'm finally getting the hand with Hanzo and Genji, as those two have been my weakest heroes to play with. It feels so satisfying to get a 20 kill streak without using Hanzo's ultimate.

ISOM

I meant throughout the game, not just that one moment. Buds could just not finish her off a lot of the time.

Buds finished her a few times if I remember and at least kept her at bay. That's why he went immediately for Buds when he ulted.

Anne

I do love that positioning KD are playing around with Pharah. One of the few places where she's hard to deal with and she doesn't have to dive.

Antiwhippy

Buds finished her a few times if I remember and at least kept her at bay. That's why he went immediately for Buds when he ulted.

Mmm, the pharah was able to win quite a number of her fights against soldier too, which is not exactly what you want from a supposed counter.

ISOM

Mmm, the pharah was able to win quite a number of her fights against soldier too, which is not exactly what you want from a supposed counter.

That's true Pharah direct shots and boost are OP as fuck right now. A good Pharah can dominate even against her counters.

Antiwhippy

Seriously though, I'm not sure if it's fnatic being super unprepared to face off against pharah or what but rascal has been playing a really good pharah.

I stopped watching after eichenwalde.
Fnatic just barely seem to have a plan of attack and not much communication. Not fun to watch.
Need Iddqd back to atleast have someone with great raw skill to mayb carry.

Blu(e)

Zenyatta's Tang Sanzang skin. (Sun Wukong's Buddhism master)
Winston's Sun Wukong skin. (The monkey king)
Roadhog's Zhu Bajie skin. (The pig monster, another apprentice of Tang Sanzang)
Reinhardt's Sha Heshang skin. (The river monster, yet another apprentice of Tang Sanzang)

Blues1990

DuMfOqx.jpg

HOLY SHIT! THEY ARE REALLY GOING ALL OUT WITH THE JOURNEY TO THE WEST THEME?! AND WINSTON, ZENYATTA, REINHARDT, AND ROADHOG ARE SUN WUKONG, XUANZANG, SHA WUIGNG, AND ZHU BAJIE?

HOLY SHIT!

Skii

These skins are a lot more detailed than the previous ones I feel like. Especially if some of them are just epics. Plus you can actually use them outside Halloween/Christmas lol.

DuMfOqx.jpg

Zenyatta's Tang Sanzang skin. (Sun Wukong's Buddhism master)
Winston's Sun Wukong skin. (The monkey king)
Roadhog's Zhu Bajie skin. (The pig monster, another apprentice of Tang Sanzang)
Reinhardt's Sha Heshang skin. (The river monster, yet another apprentice of Tang Sanzang)

No Genji RIP
Zen always gets baller skins

Grisby

Zenyatta keeps on winning.

I didn't get Winstons Yeti so I hope had get this one. Don't really have any skins for him at all despite playing so much.

Come to think of it, I don't have any Hanzo's either.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom