• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Overwatch |OT8| Our love will last Pharah-ver

Status
Not open for further replies.

Owzers

Christ, I have such an identity crisis with Reinhardt and his awesome skins.

• Do I want to be Stonehardt?
  • How about Balderich?
  • Maybe have a flaming blue head?
  • But then again, there's also that cool jet black mecha skin for him....
  • And then I could be Balderich, but covered in moss and vines.
  • But would I want to be a piece of Chinese folklore instead?
I CAN'T MAKE UP MY MIND!
Every time you lose in comp, change your skin.

No comments about how often I change skins.

darklin0

Banned

• How about Balderich?
I CAN'T MAKE UP MY MIND!

You are telling me. I own all his skins from level up drops and it is impossible to choose.

maouvin

• How about Balderich?
I CAN'T MAKE UP MY MIND!

The only solution is to main Hojo.

Paltheos

• How about Balderich?
I CAN'T MAKE UP MY MIND!

Balderich. The answer is Balderich. His other skins are very good, but none compare. I bought it day 1 and haven't removed it since.

Apathy

Is it really intended to be a hijab? If so, doesn't the Captain Amari skin defeat the purpose since she's not wearing it?

not really, a lot of progressive women think that women should be allowed to wear or not wear a hijab as they please as long as it is not mandatory.Someone like queen rania pushes back against traditional the old way and she sometimes wears a hijab, sometimes she does not. also a lot of non muslim women wear hijabs in muslim countries but are not obligated and chose not to if not in those countries

also, pharah and ana might be egyptian, but no idea if they are religious. If they are religious and muslim (because remember, egypt also has other religions), they more progressive as their tattoos would be haram

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
boy I love playing Reinhardt iwht a Lucio and Zenyatta

its like i'm being healed for nothing at all

gold damage as rein with a 76 on my team bee tee dub

Blizzard

Banned
not really, a lot of progressive women think that women should be allowed to wear or not wear a hijab as they please as long as it is not mandatory.Someone like queen rania pushes back against traditional the old way and she sometimes wears a hijab, sometimes she does not. also a lot of non muslim women wear hijabs in muslim countries but are not obligated and chose not to if not in those countries

also, pharah and ana might be egyptian, but no idea if they are religious. If they are religious and muslim (because remember, egypt also has other religions), they more progressive as their tattoos would be haram
I stand corrected. The only friends I know who wear hijabs wear them 100% of the time.

Blues1990

You are telling me. I own all his skins from level up drops and it is impossible to choose.

I forgot to mention that I also love Reinhardt's Copper recolour, as I have been using that one the most since getting the game last year. -_-

You mean Ganja, right?

Balderich. The answer is Balderich. His other skins are very good, but none compare. I bought it day 1 and haven't removed it since.

I know, right? I can't make up my mind, as I'm so indecisive

(BTW, are you going to be online today? I'm down for some competitive.)

Apathy

I stand corrected. The only friends I know who wear hijabs wear them 100% of the time.

yeah i know a lot like that because they take their faith very seriously. like i said it is up to the individual and how serious they see their religion.

lol can I say, the further we go on the more we butcher hanzo's name that funnier it gets. from hanjo to hojo to handjob, it's all funny

antitrop

lol can I say, the further we go on the more we butcher hanzo's name that funnier it gets. from hanjo to hojo to handjob, it's all funny

Can't forget Handsoap

Wyc0glY.png

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Like seriously, if we want to win as Rein and for me to make the impact needed I need a Mercy or an Ana. Why is it so hard for people to get off a DPS and understand that? Don't people in comp want to win?

rulerk1

Like seriously, if we want to win as Rein and for me to make the impact needed I need a Mercy or an Ana. Why is it so hard for people to get off a DPS and understand that? Don't people in comp want to win?
Ppl aren't trying their best in comp. there is no other explanation for the sheer incompetence I see in that mode. I've had better qp matches than some of these comp games

TheOMan

Tagged as I see fit
Discovered a neat trick on Oasis with Zarya. If you want a quick charge up to 60, go to the highway where the cars are and turn on your shield just before you get hit by a car.

Moonkeis

I think Ana needs an "I'm not a miracle worker" line as well. Entire team needs heals but DPS complains when you don't help take the Phara out that is specifically targeting you, SMH.

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
Rein and Zen look great, no Hanzo and Genji skins are a bummer considering, but I suppose Genji's Oni makes up for that. Still TinyHandstho gets the shaft.

I wonder what the next possible event could be after this one, considering they already said no to Valentine's Day and I believe Easter as well.

More skins on this level would be appreciated, especially for characters that haven't gotten much yet aka stop making so many Roadhog skins please

Blues1990

I wonder what the next possible event could be after this one, considering they already said no to Valentine's Day and I believe Easter as well.

More skins on this level would be appreciated, especially for characters that haven't gotten much yet aka stop making so many Roadhog skins please

I wouldn't mind a break from the events, and maybe we can get some cosmetics that are not tied to a particular holiday?

NeoRaider

I am really worried about this new even because it's happening too soon. I only have around 2k coins and i can't do anything with that. I spent everything on Nutcracker and Yeti. My luck was shit during the Winter event and if it repeats now i will be mad.

Oh and i don't want to spend real money on loot boxes, i never did.

xaosslug

they might release a bunch of skins/cosmetic items (maybe, even a new character/mode (Doomfist? the rumoured arena mode?) to commemorate the 1-year anniversary of the OW's launch? So, something in May?

I am really worried about this new even because it's happening too soon. I only have around 2k coins and i can't do anything with that. I spent everything on Nutcracker and Yeti. My luck was shit during the Winter event and if it repeats now i will be mad.

same boat. I went bankrupt in gaming $$ from the holiday event, and I've only got 3k credits, now. Welp, at least we have the 3 boxes from the arcade reset? LOL Ugh. Gonna have farm like crazy. -__-

Data West

coaches in the WNBA

If they keep giving you new content that you like and you don't have time to get what yo uwant then why not give them money? Surely you've gotten your money worth out of the base game at this point.

NeoRaider

Edit: ^ Don't even try to make me do that.
If i know exactly what am i buying then maybe, yes.

But to buy 10 loot boxes and get white/blue crap and duplicates... no thanks.

What's the source of the thread title this time?

Source?

Tanks meta and Tracer being gay. There was one person on official forum asking for a refund because Tracer is gay. And one of the replies was: "Too late, your money is gay now."

xaosslug

If they keep giving you new content that you like and you don't have time to get what yo uwant then why not give them money? Surely you've gotten your money worth out of the base game at this point.

is this how peeps justify their lootbox expenditures? RIP

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I don't mean 76 has been busted since launch. I mean he's the most broken hero of all the broken heroes since launch. Like DVa feels lightweight compared to easy burst, heal and sprint with no cd 76
is this how peeps justify their lootbox expenditures? RIP

That's what Blizzard justifies free content with

Ok, so today I finally made it back up to 1000+ after going down to 700 from my placement of 1606. I think I found it much much easier now after playing nothing but Quickplay matches for almost a month. I was only getting into Overwatch when I started to play Comp. Maybe I've gotten better?

Also, heard this line from D.Va to Winston, "A giant gorilla! Just like in those old video games!" Spilled my morning coffee all over.

ohkay

Solo team wiping Genji is probably the character I complained the most about being broken (even though I use him a fair amount)

NeoRaider

Also, heard this line from D.Va to Winston, "A giant gorilla! Just like in those old video games!" Spilled my morning coffee all over.

I LOVE that VL! D.Va is such an amazing character i love everything about her and that VL is one of my favorites.

I also love Junkrat's in Eichenwalde: "I hate to break this to everyone, but if we're here to blow up the bots, someone's beaten us to it." Lol

Apathy

I LOVE that VL! D.Va is such an amazing character i love everything about her and that VL is one of my favorites.

I also love Junkrat's in Eichenwalde: "I hate to break this to everyone, but if we're here to blow up the bots, someone's beaten us to it." Lol

still to this day, the best line i ever heard, and only once, was junkrat saying "Cheers, mate! The cavalry's here!" and Tracer kinda sad going "That's my line"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom