• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Overwatch |OT8| Our love will last Pharah-ver

Status
Not open for further replies.

Apathy

??
I never heard that?? Omg! Lol

LOL... I'll have to keep an eye out for this one. Haven't heard it before.

again, i've only heard it once, it was on attack on king's row, and i've been playing the game since launch. for some reason some lines just don't pop up.

junkrat: https://hydra-media.cursecdn.com/ov...d/Junkrat_-_cheers_mate_the_cavalrys_here.ogg
Tracer: https://hydra-media.cursecdn.com/overwatch.gamepedia.com/a/a0/Tracer_-_That's_my_line!.ogg

in case you wanted to hear it.

TheContact

Funny how I purchased this really great computer and I exclusively play overwatch, and on the lowest possible graphics settings you can do. =D anyway, who here plays with the music on?

antitrop

My friend said 45 hours(me) played on Overwatch isn't alot. Wat. He has over 200! (double wat) played.

People tend to rack up hour counts in the thousands in multiplayer games, when they really get into them. "A lot" is relative.

Putting 2 full days of your life into a single video game is still a lot, really. It's a weird thing to argue about.

I've played 20 hours in the last month - definitely not a lot.

I had over 600 hours in MvC3.
You are going to out grind me in overwatch too Karst! I played under 100 hours of UMvC3 and MvC3 combined over the many many years.

People tend to rack up hour counts in the thousands in multiplayer games, when they really get into them. "A lot" is relative.

Putting 2 full days of your life into a single video game is still a lot, really. It's a weird thing to argue about.

That is what I am saying! I don't play everyday but do enjoy it a ton.

Apathy

don't look at my wow/civ 5 play time please, it's shameful

Apathy

Sometimes tens of thousands...

UBFTL.gif

antitrop

The most amount of time I've ever put into one game was Counter-Strike from 2000-2004, but that was a time before Steam/Xfire/Raptr, so there was no way to track the exact amount of hours.

I put it at somewhere between 1000-1500, but I really have no idea at all.

caesar

Banned
Civ 5 for me is 1.5k hours. Warframe is 1.8k hours. Overwatch is nothing in comparison.

I dont know what Warframe but I had no idea you were such a civ pro. :>

I had a combined 3.5k hours on quake 3 and unreal 2004, but then I took like 5 years off fps so I lost alot of it feelsbadman.

Jellie

Wtf anyone else have this ad

Lmao
Ads are based on your search history :S
I dont know what Warframe but I had no idea you were such a civ pro. :>

I had a combined 3.5k hours on quake 3 and unreal 2004, but then I took like 5 years off fps so I lost alot of it feelsbadman.

1.5k isn't much compared to most civ v played I think. I only typically play on Emperor but have won on deity a few times. Spain makes deity really easy.
The bad thing about the warframe hours is that I haven't played it in 2 years and its still almost 2k hours.

Haven't played many FPS games. Seems like everyone is a quake/unreal pro at the high levels.

Back to 2800! Sadly I said I'd help with some fundraiser tonight so no grinding to try and hit 2900.

Also playing Lucio is so fun. I hate trusting people to DPS / Tank, but when someone says they're bad as a support I'll gladly show them how it's done.

caesar

Banned
Ads are based on your search history :S

1.5k isn't much compared to most civ v played I think. I only typically play on Emperor but have won on deity a few times. Spain makes deity really easy.
The bad thing about the warframe hours is that I haven't played it in 2 years and its still almost 2k hours.

Haven't played many FPS games. Seems like everyone is a quake/unreal pro at the high levels.

Damn I must be an old guy who wants to be shredded.

I think the highest could win on was king lol. But I only had about 80 hrs. Yeah all the people who play mechanically intensive characters have an fps background. Quite a few support/rein mains who don't though.

180 hours of QP.
29 of S1.
50 of S2.
18 of S3.

Plus at least a couple dozen in Arcade/Brawls.

That seems like a lot to me, but I guess that's small fry.

My cumulative Football Manager/Out of the Park Baseball time, tho...

Jellie

Damn I must be an old guy who wants to be shredded.

I think the highest could win on was king lol. But I only had about 80 hrs. Yeah all the people who play mechanically intensive characters have an fps background. Quite a few support/rein mains who don't though.

King with 80 hours is decent. Never liked playing above emepror since the ai gets massive boosts. It's ok on civ vi since the ai is so dog shit. Just steal their settlers=free city.

Basically me. I ended up having 100 hours on Lucio back on PS4 because nobody else would play support. When I did my S3placement I kept getting asked to Lucio since they thought I was a Lucio main :( The only games I won was as Lucio though. Also played Zarya a lot on PS4. On PC its Ana and Rein now so just supports/tanks for me. Did have a decent Tracer though on PS4 at least.

caesar

Banned
King with 80 hours is decent. Never liked playing above emepror since the ai gets massive boosts. It's ok on civ vi since the ai is so dog shit. Just steal their settlers=free city.

Basically me. I ended up having 100 hours on Lucio back on PS4 because nobody else would play support. When I did my S3placement I kept getting asked to Lucio since they thought I was a Lucio main :( The only games I won was as Lucio though. Also played Zarya a lot on PS4. On PC its Ana and Rein now so just supports/tanks for me. Did have a decent Tracer though on PS4 at least.

We should 1v1 so I can see your aim. Weird thing about this game is never actually playing vs any of your friends.

Jellie

We should 1v1 so I can see your aim. Weird thing about this game is never actually playing vs any of your friends.

I lost to skii 1 v 1 Ana. He had like 1 hour maybe on Ana at the time. Too ashamed to 1 v 1 now. You've probably seen my aim while spectating I guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom