• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Overwatch |OT8| Our love will last Pharah-ver

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cappa

Banned
I have 4500+ coins lined up to buy everything related to Mei, and whatever is left over on Symmetra. The rest I hope to get in loot boxes.

So hopefully

Mei skin 3000
Voice/Sprays 500?
Symmetra 1000 I hope?

I have 4500+ coins lined up to buy everything related to Mei, and whatever is left over on Symmetra. The rest I hope to get in loot boxes.

So hopefully

Mei skin 3000
Voice/Sprays 500?
Symmetra 1000 I hope?

Why wouldnt you wait till you get them maybe in a lootbox and then after that spend the money for stuff you would want?

Paltheos

Why wouldnt you wait till you get them maybe in a lootbox and then after that spend the money for stuff you would want?

If I want it *real* bad, I'll blow it.
I bought Rein's Balderich day 1, although that's a regular box drop.
I bought Zen's Nutcracker... a couple weeks in? My patience ran out and I wanted it while we were still in the season (not that I've taken it off). To be fair though, I also *spent* real money on lootboxes, and I play allot of Overwatch, so I have plenty of coins lying around.

antitrop

I hit 14k coins last night. It will be nice to be able to get everything without spending any real cash.

I spent a lot on the Winter event...

Owzers

I want to use Mei skin ASAP.

And not have to wait maybe a week for a skin that may or may not drop in box I want to show off right away!
Gotta buy one skin at he start so you can use it for the event until you draw another. *nods*

I bought witch Mercy right away, got the dupe the last day of the event.

I went into this weekend hoping to hit 2900 so I could start my march to Diamond.

I hovered around 2850 for the entirety of the weekend and last night ran into a player throwing matches. His peak was 3700 and he's now in the 2700s.

But I had a couple fun matches with good communication, so last night wasn't too bad. Just bummed I'm back into the 2700s.

*Edit* Oh sweet, the new skins look dope.

-patch to to make Tracer more viable
-New Tracer skin
-game mode featuring Tracer

ChhIqe3WkAAnPeV.jpg

Gimme

Sande

McCree keeps losing. He's the poster boy of alright skins. He pretty much has no duds but nothing incredible either.
Although American was pretty sweet.

Are there any pics of the new skins for those of us at work?
Previous page but the video quality is horrible. Can't see shit.

Sande

eh. i genuinely think pharah has the worst skins by far
I'm not saying McCree is the worst, I've just been waiting for him to get a great skin and apparently I'll have to wait at least a few more months.

Pharah is crazy talk when Zarya exists tbh. Alhough she's bad too.

I seriously had so much fun in Ranked yesterday. So far I really haven't found too many trolls or leavers at my (admittedly low) rank of between 1800 - 2000.

Most games are 2 tanks and 2 supports, Mercy is a fine pick, Pharah is very common since most hitscan players are not great against her, and I usually play Zarya.

Had one game yesterday where we held them on King's Row final point on D, then on the attack we barely somehow managed to push the payload to 2nd checkpoint in overtime with constant crazy teamfights, then managed to full push and close out the game.

What can you really do with McCree though. Scrouge and Americree kind of feel like the limit of how creative you can get.

Simple character, simple skins.

What's a legendary McCree skin that you'd like?

Blues1990

What can you really do with McCree though. Scrouge and Americree kind of feel like the limit of how creative you can get.

An Origins skin would be a good start. I also wouldn't mind a Van Helsing Legendary for Halloween 2017.

I-hate-u

That CTF could be the brawl of this event, and not an actual new game mode. I would think they would put something important like that on the PTR first..

Oxn

Up 2-0 on Koth, lose a player

GG

Shit like this makes me wonder why i even bother. Happens to me way too often

Sande

Why does he have to be so strictly tied to the western theme when everyone else gets to go wild? Sky's the limit, really.

I'd really like a 1930's gangster skin, for example.

What bothers me the most about McCree is that all of his skins have just a repaint of his gun (with very minor tweaks to the gun model at best).

Skii

I dunno, I feel like McCree has quite a few good skins.

His legendaries are all nice and I like American/Scrooge...

Talka

Anyone else have serious problems with lag on the PS4? It's unbearable for me. Perfectly fine speeds over wifi on my XBox and laptop, but the PS4's connection is super unreliable.

The game is basically unplayable for me right now, and I don't want to shell out another $50 for an XBox or PC copy.

Ordered a super long ethernet cable in case that helps, but I doubt wifi's the issue :/

I've got Rocket League on both PS4 and Xbox (don't ask), and the former is unplayable while the latter is 100% lag-free. Can't figure out what's going on...

Blues1990

Why does he have to be so strictly tied to the western theme when everyone else gets to go wild? Sky's the limit, really.

I'd really like a 1930's gangster skin, for example.

What bothers me the most about McCree is that all of his skins have just a repaint of his gun (with very minor tweaks to the gun model at best).

I feel the same. They have given Roadhog and Torbjorn pirate-themed costumes (and I'm hoping Junkrat joins in on the fun with a pirate Legendary skin), despite the two not having anything related with the theme for their default skins, so anything can go with how wild these cosmetics can get.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom