• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Overwatch |OT8| Our love will last Pharah-ver

Status
Not open for further replies.
-i mean shes still gonna be killed by random stuff
-37th skin for her zzzzz
-ctf in ow sounds like lucioball getting a run for its money in terms of zzzzz

someones gotta be negative >:[
-But at least she'll be able to kill stuff back
-best character deserves the most skins
-can't possibly be worse than the snowball fight
-
:)

My boy McCree needs an Origin skin. I'll also take a 1920's gangster with a pinstripe suit.

mccree-skin-vigilante.jpg

?

Nimby

Banned

Pro korean players for LW Blue (Nanohana) and LW Red (PINE). Top of their class in Korea too, arguably the best DPS players in Overwatch.

1. Both VAC banned in CS:GO, admitted to previously cheating
2. Both admitted to using Korean-specific hate speech to antagonize or make fun of other players in TF2
3. Nanohana's (now goes by flow3r) previous team was disbanded after making threats to teenage female Zarya player accused of cheating, which she was not. Someone on the team said they would "bring a knife to her house"

It's apparently huge in Korea right now, fans are asking them to step down. Right in the middle of APEX too.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
No amount of skins will make pharah more interesting

no amount of skins will make Tracer not the most annoying character in gaming history

Anne

Pro korean players for LW Blue (Nanohana) and LW Red (PINE). Top of their class in Korea too, arguably the best DPS players in Overwatch.

1. Both VAC banned in CS:GO, admitted to previously cheating
2. Both admitted to using Korean-specific hate speech to antagonize or make fun of other players in TF2
3. Nanohana's (now goes by flow3r) previous team was disbanded after making threats to teenage female Zarya player accused of cheating, which she was not. Someone on the team said they would "bring a knife to her house"

It's apparently huge in Korea right now, fans are asking them to step down. Right in the middle of APEX too.

Really surprised it took this long for the Nanohana blow up. I heard about all this right after the IEM event, but I keep my mouth shut since I dunno about Korea enough (atm anyways). The knife thing did get brought again recently because that person was actually supposed to be on an APEX team right?

edit: I did not know about the Pine and ilbe stuff though. Probably gonna have career's sunk over that, deservedly so.

edit edit: The IEM conspiracy I saw though is p wild.

Fancolors

I just know about ilbe through Korean relatives, but according to their description, they are a far right website with incredibly racist, nationalistic views. Closest equivalent I can think of is /pol/

Q for comp.
Decide to enough today
Quit to desktop just as match found
Open up overwatch again
Doesnt let me rejoin no matter how many times i click.
Lose SR

gg game

Owzers

I don't know what meta I want, but I know pharah, tracer, soldier, genji, and triple/quad tanks are annoying. Console people seem to struggle in doing anything about tracers/pharah in particular.

What's that?

Revision week refers to a period in the UK and other Commonwealth countries preceding examinations in high schools, higher education institutions, and military colleges. Generally, this period is one week long and free of classes or assessment, permitting students to spend the period playing Overwatch, generally in preparation for final exams. It is not often allocated for mid-semester or ongoing assessment.

Wikipedia

I don't know what meta I want, but I know pharah, tracer, soldier, genji, and triple/quad tanks are annoying. Console people seem to struggle in doing anything about tracers/pharah in particular.

Pharah/Tracer combo is the worst when the Tracer keeps harassing the Soldier while the Pharah kills everyone from above.

We have to try it. No Mercy included of course.

NeoRaider

Even on PC good Pharah can be huge pain in the ass. Few heroes can't counter her. Or ppl just don't know how.

I had to chase and kill her like 6-7 times in one match with Symmetra on Volskaya today. And we had Soldier and Ana.

Even on PC good Pharah can be huge pain in the ass. Few heroes can't counter her. Or ppl just don't know how.

I had to chase and kill her like 6-7 times in one match with Symmetra on Volskaya today. And we had Soldier and Ana.

A good Pharah is hard to kill as she'll use stage geometry to her advantage.

Good luck catching her on Ilios when she can dip below the stage.

When I play Ana if I see her show up I immediately try to scope her for a shot or two.

pizzacat

Banned
Honestly been using pharah even more since the soldier update

The only thing that can stop me is going to be a good mccree

At my skill level soldiers still dont like to move while theyre shooting me or move really basic to the point where Im too far away for them to kill me and Im raining from above

Dont let your counters counter you 😢

7276E49BA481DAD253FE42D93CCB1FD61FC21F21

Ramirez

I honestly think Pharah is a little too strong on console. People get mad when the Soldier/McCree aren't taking her out, but it's extremely difficult if the Pharah is competent and has help on the ground. Add in a Mercy or Zen healing her and she can completely take over in my experience.

cyborg009

Banned
Honestly been using pharah even more since the soldier update

The only thing that can stop me is going to be a good mccree

At my skill level soldiers still dont like to move while theyre shooting me or move really basic to the point where Im too far away for them to kill me and Im raining from above

Dont let your counters counter you 😢

7276E49BA481DAD253FE42D93CCB1FD61FC21F21

Were you running pharamercy? It's so annoying to fight against.

rulerk1

EVERYTIME IM ABOUT TO KILL SOMEONE WEAK THEY GET BUBBLED BY ZARYA!!
HOLY SHIT FUCK HER AND HER DUMB ASS BUBBLES !AHHHHHHHHHH!

hypernima

Banned
Man I just had a game where the tanks were just too afraid to push up. There was an enemy Mei just sitting on the payload, but the Dva didnt boost her off. Reinhardt didn't push up so I could stay behind shield which let me to try to go to the sides to mount any type of offense but that failed because they had a bastion and soldier behind reinhardt shield.

I just don't know what to do man. I try to stay with the group but it's like every group I get paired up with just does not want to work with me or take suggestions. Shit I switch when people ask me to switch, I group up when people request it. Why don't people just want to work together? I don't get it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom