• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Overwatch |OT8| Our love will last Pharah-ver

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mendrox

Well people will still pick her tomorrow cause they dont read chat notes + want to see her new skins, but they are going to wonder why shes dying so fast

Or good players will just pick her again. Like me, since the begining. the nerfs won't stop me.

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
TBF DVa is still pretty beefy, it's just that you can't do stupid deep dives and expect to come out with an advantage.

Well, guess I'm buying another 50 boxes.

Last event I ended up getting most of the skins, but I got 14 different player icons, hope I avoid that this time.

Skii

Tracer only skipped Halloween, Roadhog gets his 3rd skin in the row, Winston 2nd legendary, Mei 2nd, Zen 2nd. Meanwhile Genji sits there with his Nihon skin, which you couldn't even buy and another skin for which you needed to play a bad game to unlock. No Ana and no Hanzo either. Widow where?

Booo this

Love Hog and Monkey anyway though

Yeah, I can't believe the 2 most popular asian characters didn't get a skin for an asian event lol.

Eventually they'll have it so that Tracer is not only time-displaced, but universe-displaced as well, and will replace the entire cast with Tracer alt-universe versions of them. That way all items from then on can be made for Tracer. Cheers luv, just shoot me.

Hanzo mains are competative, hard core, by nature. We love a challange. The worst thing Blizzard did in all of this was to not give us an event skin. You're not special, you're not original, you're not the first; this is just another boss fight.

NeoRaider

Getting kinda sick of seeing Tracer everywhere.

1st Event: 2 Legendary skins + Highlight Intro.
3rd Event: Legendary skin.
4th Event: What looks to be Epic skin + Highlight Intro again...

Meh.

Cappa

Banned
Seeing some conflicting info when I look this up -

When is this event going live in the US?

Just based on all the other events probably 2PM EST, 11am PST. Its supposed to go up here in Europe, 2000h CET.

I think the Overwatch spanish trailer said 2000h local time here.

Getting kinda sick of seeing Tracer everywhere.

1st Event: 2 Legendary skins + Highlight Intro.
3rd Event: Legendary skin.
4th Event: What looks to be Epic skin + Highlight Intro again...

Meh.

I mean, she kinda is on the front of the box. I would expect her to get special treatment.

I-hate-u

Another Tracer skin? Blizzard,

qFiDDsX.gif

DevilDog

I love her.

You won't when you play against GM widows on PC.

Another Tracer skin? Blizzard,

qFiDDsX.gif

Can't stop

won't stop

Lots of dive. So much genji/tracer.

As a support main I can't say I'm too thrilled if next patch is dominated by genji/tracer.
Genji, and tracer? This is heaven. I hope pharah and reaper is in as well to try and counter them. This is shaping to be the best meta so far.

Jeez, when does this event start? I have 15 boxes ready to go.

You think it will surpass junkenstein's revenge and Witch mercy? Doubt it.

Witch Mercy is the second best costume in the game (after default Widow). I dont have it yet, but I'll be prepared to get it next Halloween.

NeoRaider

Jeez, when does this event start? I have 15 boxes ready to go.

Witch Mercy is the second best costume in the game (after default Widow). I dont have it yet, but I'll be prepared to get it next Halloween.

Your boxes won't magically transform into new event boxes, so you can open them now.
Event should start in 6h from now.

LiK

Yea, unopened boxes don't carry over into events. All loot is set in the boxes when you get them. Just open them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom