• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Overwatch |OT8| Our love will last Pharah-ver

Status
Not open for further replies.

Prelude.

It feels so good to able to use cover to break the hook now. What's that? You hooked me and I'm behind the payload? Too bad, you can't pull me through it anymore.

Prelude.

My youtube feed atm:

345upsvb.jpg

Grisby

CTF is ok as a brawl, but I think it would need some big work for a regular mode. Seems others posting feel the same way.

I like the idea though. I love me some CTF in games.
5 loot boxes and nothing good

h9ydbCv.gif
I know the feelin'.

Tis' the feelin' of the season'.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
lucio's backwards wall ride feels so good. all that great movement

too bad playing him still gets tedious due to hitting like a wet fart

Bought 50 boxes.

Legendaries: D.va, Reinhardt, Roadhog
Epic: Symmetra, Mercy, Junkrat, Ana. Also Got Tracer and Roadhog's highlight intros.

Got pretty much everything I wanted. Great event. Can't wait for the next one (I'll actually play this sometime over the weekend)

Really enjoying CTF. I think the maps they have in the Brawl are too small for this mode, but if they build some symmetric maps and make them a bit bigger, I can see it being a great and fun mainstay mode.

Just got that 3-0 achievement, and with that I never have to touch CTF again.

I got that one really early, but I'm struggling to get the one to pick up your team's stolen flag.

Veelk

Banned
I don't know what I'm doing wrong, but I can never ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever get kills with Genji's sword.

I'm pretty decent with his normal abilities, I think. The match I just had was a bit worse than usual where I could not finish anyone off the first round, but I am doing damage. I know how to hit with Shuriken, I know how to deflect, I know when to dash.

But the giant fuck off death stick that everyone uses to cut people like butter because it's his strongest ability? Nothing. Every time, EVERY FUCKING TIME, everyone instantly locks onto me and I die, or the Zarya decides that is the exact moment to bubble her ally then, or the only one near enough to use it on is a tank who I chop like a lumberjack to no avail, or the Zenyatta ults because he was saving it just for me, or just SOMETHING happens.

I tried fucking EVERYTHING. I tried sneaking up, I tried to do it when the battlefield was chaotic, I tried diving in from the sky.... The only single time that I actually have it work is when it's a wombocombo with Zarya, but at that point almost anything works as well.

I don't know why, but no matter what I try or how much I practice, everyone else is all

GIF-Sword-Girl.gif

while all I do is

980x.jpg

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
I got Wukong Winston straight off, but he wasn't really a priority for me. Mei, D.va, Zen, Tracer, and Bastion all have sweet lunar skins, tho. It's weird only having hopes to acquire things in this after simply being able to buy what you want in HotS.

My beloved D.Va, what have they done to you? :'(

Finally get a beautiful new skin but you're getting killed so quickly no one even gets to appreciate it.

Uh is the server fucking up because I have 230 ping and usually its like 15 or something

Edit: huh. It was just a weird comp match. Literally all of us had 230+ ping

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
My beloved D.Va, what have they done to you? :'(

Finally get a beautiful new skin but you're getting killed so quickly no one even gets to appreciate it.

I mean the most detailed part is her hanbok in pilot form so you could say that they make it easier to appreciate it.

Oh look another yellow...And it's the bird Windowmaker legendary. This is pretty unfair how I am getting more normal stuff compared to YOTR. Still haven't gotten anything epic or legendary yet for this. Gone through 20 loot boxes so far.

Velikost

Are there any groups of people that aren't ass going for achievements/arcade wins? I keep getting paired up with big ass groups that are super butt and it's starting to get to me.

Kenai

Got Mei's Winston's and D. Va's legendary (along with a random Bastion and Sombra one not related) out of 18 or so boxes, which is pretty good since I wanted Mei the most and D. Va a lot too. Just need Zenyatta and Mercy now.

Don't like CTF much but I managed to win with D. Va flying through one window and then charging through most of the enemy team right as the boost came up again. Got the only point all game lol.

Speaking of D. Va, she still seems decent but I can't solo tank with her anymore (or carry) like I used to, which I guess was the intent. That's fine but I refuse to play Reinhart (boring af) and Winston still doesn't feel good so I guess i am not "main" tanking at all til more come out that I hopefully like.

Sombra feels better now, i thought they only buffed her hacking but I feel like a threat now, her gun seems buffed too? Only played one game with her but I will have to try more.

Gonna kick me for inactivity in a mode where, god fucking forbid, I'm trying to defend my Flag? Yeah, this mode can piss off. It's not my fault nobody is bothering to capture our flag.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom