• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Ozzy and Sharon Osbourne splitting up?

Status
Not open for further replies.

strafer

213372bu

Banned
Sharon Osborne after that tasty Shaq meat.

tumblr_o685rhLFpe1ueranco1_1280.png

Screen_Shot_2016-01-27_at_5.18.09_PM.0.0.png

Sharon-Osbourne-Shaq.jpg

Acorn

She's stuck by him through such fucked up shit. Noone can blame her if she's finally had enough.

JCX

It's crazy how tame their reality show was compared to current stuff, but it was such a big deal at the time.

With who? A mannequin? Dude's like the dead walking at this point.
A Black Sabbath show would change your mind, he still kills it.

And this is depressing, apparently Ozzy is actively missing and unable to be reached as well. What he did was extremely shitty but I hope he's alright

fauxtrot

Banned
Oh god, that picture... I was staring at it for like 15 seconds going "wow what kind of doofy superfan would get Ozzy's arm / hand tattoos, especially if he's wearing an outfit like that all of the time" before realizing it was him and Sharon. I can't stop laughing.

edit: Oh damn, he's missing? My laughing has stopped. :(

double jump

you haven't lived until a random little kid ask you "how do you make love".
hope everything works out for the best. I cant deal with anymore bad 2016 news.

Kaladin

Ozzy Osbourne's twitter announced the following:

Ozzy + Corey Taylor invite you to a special announcement and event on Thurs May 12th at @ThePalladium at Noon. No lineups before 7am #ozzy

If he's still missing (which there has been no update) one of Ozzy's team needs to follow the news.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom