• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Ozzy and Sharon Osbourne splitting up?

Status
Not open for further replies.
A Black Sabbath show would change your mind, he still kills it.

And this is depressing, apparently Ozzy is actively missing and unable to be reached as well. What he did was extremely shitty but I hope he's alright
When i saw black sabbath he was awful. I guess you got lucky!

Last time I saw Ozzy he was singing off a teleprompter and sucking lemons and spraying his throat between each chorus. It was pretty sad.

SDCowboy

osbournesthumb.jpg

When was this taken?

Obscura

it's 2016 and Ozzy and Ted Cruz are getting laid more than I am.

Ted Cruz I get. Ozzy though? He's one of the greatest rock frontmen of all time. No matter how dead eyed and decrepit he becomes he'll still be able to get laid more than most gaffers combined.

Couldn't care less about the divorce but I hope Ozzy turns up safe.

He's been found

spl1277514_001.jpg

Ozzy Osbourne has resurfaced after going MIA amid reports that wife Sharon Osbourne had kicked him out of the house for allegedly having an affair with a hairstylist.

But the rocker didn’t look like he’d been near a hairstylist in ages, with his signature long locks a mess as he walked through the streets of Los Angeles carrying his dog on Monday.

Despite rumors of divorce, a solemn-looking Ozzy was still wearing his wedding ring.

Ozzy spoke out this weekend to dispel rumors that he’d fallen off the wagon.

“I have been sober for three-and-a-quarter years,” he told E! News. “I have not touched drugs or alcohol in that time. Any reports that I am not sober are completely inaccurate.”

Sharon is sending him to sex rehab apparently

Ozzy and Sharon Osbourne may have forced smiles at the rocker’s press event last week, but behind the scenes, the jilted wife is still fuming.

According to the Sunday Express, Sharon is ordering her cheating hubby to check into a high-end sex rehab previously attended by infamous playboy Tiger Woods!

It’s the last ditch effort for The Talk co-host, who reportedly dumped 67-year-old Ozzy after more than three decades of marriage amid rumors he cheated with a Beverly Hills hairstylist.

“It’s true Sharon has spoken to a divorce lawyer, and she is still mad as hell,” a source told the U.K. paper. “But she believes they can eventually recover from this if he is prepared to get proper help.”

The 63-year-old grandmother has chosen famous facility Pine Grove in Hattiesburg, Mississippi, for her unfaithful husband.

How does this bode for upcoming live performances? I'm going to see Sabbath next month at Download. :/

I highly doubt performances would be canceled, too much money and other jobs on the line, something Sharon as manager obv understands. Also just found this:

http://en.yibada.com/articles/123676/20160515/sharon-osbourne-ozzy-osbourne-black-sabbath.htm

Sharon and Ozzy Osbourne were together again for business at the Hollywood Palladium in Hollywood, California on May 12, Thursday. Sharon reunited with her husband to promote the performance of Black Sabbath at the 20th anniversary celebration of Ozzfest. She manages Ozzy's band and the Ozzfest will be in September.

The English TV host and media personality is Ozzy's manager, and introduced her husband in the press conference within the week they announced that they are ending their 33 years of marriage because of Ozzy's alleged affair with celebrity hair stylist Michelle Pugh. She called her husband to the stage, introducing him as Black Sabbath's frontman. Ozzy walked on the stage and give his wife a back hug, wrapping his arms around her before taking his seat.

Sharon literally cringed. She did not reciprocate the hug and pulled away.
The couple are not living together anymore but not discussing divorce, People reported.

Oof.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom